Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (81958 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
Waawu.....Lefulefu u get taste.....Daniella okeke's version of sexdoll is worth keeping in da oza room....

A portion of this month salary wil go into savings ahead of these dolls Arrival......
iyam telling u brocheesycheesy.daniella okeke sex doll go make sense ehncheesy. Dat her ukwu must be made extra softcheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by sexdoll: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Like play like play.

This thing don dey dey serious o!

Me, I no like sexdolls o!

Na Ijeoma with her big bakassi and two big pawpaw I prefer o!

Which kain nonsense be dis na?

Oyibo abeg make una carry una crase dey go joor!

Wetin pesin no go see for this world.

How man go dey rejoice say na plastic im dey _fuck?

Say wetin happen?!

Dis is the highest form of moral decadence in humans.

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by richythePH(f): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
#WithSexDollWeStand

get your sex doll and save a lady's life from oloshoism

we say no oloshoism and yes to deceny for our girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
greiboy:
We have been using it troll nairaland ladies since morning nii o grin grin
I saw it. I wonder why they are even taking you people serious. No serious-minded, independent and emotionally sound bvtch would think about that shii twice.
Oh, unless her body is her selling point sha.
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
rosieluv:

baiby cool
Sweet'm. kiss kiss
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by MissWrite(f): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:
This one go pain ladies ooo grin grin, e go pepper dem scara grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self grin, when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank grin grin ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de charge grin grin

Kai, grin see bad market for them, it's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy grin grin
grin grin

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house grin grin grin , they even said that small dicks is the best grin grin grin

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin grin Kai grin ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai grin see damage control.... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin grin

Oluwa has done it grin

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dem, mk we dance jare grin grin grin

Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!!
Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!!
Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

Lmao!! grin grin grin,

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:
#WithSexDollWeStand

get your sex doll and save a lady's life from oloshoism

we say no oloshoism and yes to deceny for our girls
The solution is finally here for the feminist fighting against female sex work, they claim it is demeaning

Fight against sex work

Save a young Nigerian girl from becoming a Slay queen

Save a tertiary institution girl from turning into runs girl

it begins with you, buy a sex doll today cheesy grin

#withSexDollWeStand grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mariinee:
I saw it. I wonder why they are even taking you people serious. No serious-minded, independent and emotionally sound bvtch would think about that shii twice.
grin grin
Really, some girls were already getting emotional this morning sha grin

How is sch wink
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by richythePH(f): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
greiboy:

The solution is finally here for the feminist fighting against female sex work, they claim it demeaning

Fight against sex work

Save a young Nigerian girl from becoming a Slay queen

Save a tertiary institution girl from turning into runs girl

it begins with you, buy a sex doll today cheesy grin

#withSexDollWeStand grin

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by smulti(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See business idea

you get business sense my dear,

I'm actually looking at it from business angle

if it eventually enters nija the first set of importers of this doll will rake in too much money before it circulates, because many business men will like to venture into it

the guys will found this very useful

keeping a girlfriend becomes optional

no fear of diseases

no cheating

less maintanace

no dramas

no fear of pregnancy and abortions

only need a woman when you are ready make babies

in fact, the list is endless

4 Likes

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self grin, when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank grin grin ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de charge grin grin

Kai, grin see bad market for them, it's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy grin grin
grin grin

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house grin grin grin , they even said that small dicks is the best grin grin grin

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin grin Kai grin ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai grin see damage control.... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin grin

Oluwa has done it grin

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

SAVAGERY grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by kense88: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin

Oluwa has done it grin

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

Lol
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by kense88: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Who is even taking this shii serious?
Till you loose your boy friend to a doll

3 Likes

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
smulti:

you get business sense my dear,

I'm actually looking at it from business angle

if it eventually enters nija the first set of importers of this doll will rake in too much money before it circulates, because many business men will like to venture into it

the guys will found this very useful

keeping a girlfriend becomes optional

no fear of diseases

no cheating

less maintanace

no dramas

no fear of pregnancy and abortions

only need a woman when you are ready make babies

in fact, the list is endless

My dear we ain't weird like them whites. I doubt that doll will sate a black guy's need for passionate sex. In the end, it is still masturbation and that guilt that ensues after will still b there.

2 Likes

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by rosieluv(f): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Sweet'm. kiss kiss
How are you
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by smulti(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear we ain't weird like them whites. I doubt that doll will sate a black guy's need for passionate sex. In the end, it is still masturbation and that guilt that ensues after will still b there.

just like every other things in life, sex doll is just a substitute to sleeping with the real woman

if you can't afford a car you opt for public transport as long as you reach your destination, gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Who is even taking this shii serious?
Omolola how are you?
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2018
rosieluv:

How are you
I am good, baby. You nko?
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2018
ABJDOT:
Omolola how are you?
I am not omolola.
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by donstan18: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2018
rosieluv:

baiby cool
Mariinee:
Sweet'm. kiss kiss
rosieluv:

How are you
Mariinee:
I am good, baby. You nko?

4 Likes

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Cannonleo(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin

Oluwa has done it grin

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

mad man grin grin grin grin grin the did the fart wound your nyash part got me real good grin grin

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by donstan18: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Mariinee:
tongue tongue tongue

I refused to be discombobulated or befuddled in the chat I was reading, but rather bedazzled by our bravura articulation which is loquacious and not frivolous between women's chat but in its crinkum crankum.

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

I refused to be discombobulated or befuddled in the chat I was reading, but rather bedazzled by our bravura articulation which is loquacious and not frivolous between women's chat but in its crinkum crankum.
Lmao. grin grin
Pat undecided
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2018
smulti:

just like every other things in life, sex doll is just a substitute to sleeping with the real woman

if you can't afford a car you opt for public transport as long as you reach your destination, gringringrin
Good luck. Buy the Beyonce doll
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Mariinee:
I am not omolola.
Okay, how are you?

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
when a man has coital intercourse with a woman it is called adultery or fornication... but l want to know, what will u call it if the man does same with a lumisexx doll How will God judge that one?
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Proudlyblack(f): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
They are adorable
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mariinee:
I am not omolola.
Where do you base?
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by lenghtinny(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Exactly.....
The females that feel threatened are actually runs girls that see their kitty as point of sales (POS) because competition will surely affects their sales thereby crashing their market.
It may be nothing but now that dolls are replacing girls in brothels in Europe, they have every reason to be worried cheesy
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh, you mean some girls?

Actually, I meant YOU in particular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.