Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (81959 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Lalasticlala
seun

Why has this thread not been moved to fp.

I've seen many sentimental & meaningless posts made AFTER this against sex dolls hit fp.

Or are you sayin' this news is fake?

The news has never been dropped on NL before so why the delay?

Abi una gfs don threaten una if una support sex dolls?

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

Actually, I meant YOU in particular.
That's ridiculous and absurd. You can't be referring to me in particular. You don't know me.
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:
That's ridiculous and absurd. You can't be referring to me in particular. You don't know me.

I dont want to know you either.

I know you've cryin' from thread to thread against sex dolls.

That's all I need to know

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

I dont want to know you either.

I know you've cryin' from thread to thread against sex dolls.

That's all I need to know
Funny because this is the first thread I'm commenting on. Whatever though.
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Kingsley10000: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2018
human population will be reduced
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by BruncleZuma: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Kpotom
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by theDEVILisHERE: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
o set ti go
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by bumi10(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Oya now
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Olosho would soon become a redundant trade....... They would have to start offering mega discounts......
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by edward1984(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

Na we still dey behind na.

People have been shaggin' sex dolls for like two years now.

I trust Naija sha, we nor dey carry last. grin

For more than 2 years, its been in existence for so many years, I don't get why we naijas are making it a big deal,
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Tobi45: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Is so okay..............
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by kokomilala(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Oloshos running outta business. ☺️
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Godsonkemz(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Bad market for hookers
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Kingsley10000: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2018
where can I buy nicki minaj own

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by pennywys(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Someone buy me sex doll please
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by sofigail(f): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:
Barcelona has always been a city on the cutting edge. It was at the frontier of Spain’s industrial revolution and the location of its first railway in 1848.

In 1992, it played host to one of the most memorable Olympic Games in recent history. Kind

And in 2017, Barcelona notched up another proud accolade as it welcomed Europe’s first ever sex doll brothel.

It’s a brave new world out there.

Here’s what you need to know about the LumiDolls enterprise.

Plastic and payment

LumiDolls opened to punters in February 2017, the brainchild of a team of young entrepreneurs who spotted a gap in the market.

‘Our services are unique in the world and have generated great expectations,’ says Sergi Prieto, co-founder of LumiDolls.

The brothel is a place where men, and presumably women, can ‘fulfill [their] fantasies without any limits’.

‘Customers come to seek new sexual experiences and new ways of “living sex”. Like us, they believe that this is the beginning of the sex of the future,’ says Sergi.

If you take his word for it then ‘sex of the future’ involves money and moulded plastic.

The hyper-realistic sex dolls are crafted from thermoplastic elastomer – a polymer known to be especially soft.

Sessions start at around £70 for 30 minutes, going up to approximately £158 for a two-hour love-in.

Couples’ sessions are available for £140, and if you can’t or don’t want to leave your house then the dolls can come to you: expect to pay £210 for ‘home service’.

You’ll no doubt be relieved to know that hygiene is a top priority: each doll is thoroughly disinfected with ‘special antibacterial soap’ and customers are encouraged to wear condoms.

Yet what goes on in the private rooms – that come complete with plasma TV and a selection of adult films – (mercifully) stays there.

Visitors can even specify how they would like their plastic playmate to be positioned and dressed, with three fetish looks to choose from: executive (shirt, skirt, sexy stockings), school girl (don’t make me spell it out) and rather unexpectedly, fitness girl, who comes attired in running leggings and sports bra. With optional underwear, of course.

Meet the ladies

LumiDolls offer clients four girls: Katy, Kanda, Lily and Yoko.

At first, it was Katy who proved most popular. At 5ft 6in with inflated lips, giant boobs and a long blonde mane, it’s not hard to work out why.

But Katy has competition.

Prieto explains: ‘Now we have Yoko, a doll with a heating system and a step above the others in quality. Its price is higher but our customers pay it.’

Yoko has a temperature of 37C throughout her body – perhaps a sign that there really is no substitute for the warmth of another human being after all.

Or maybe the draw is just Yoko’s pants, which have ‘F*** me’ emblazoned across the front.

They have no cellulite, no morning breath, no conversation – no demands. The majority has been designed to look young – and we are talking young young.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/what-you-need-to-know-about-lumidolls-barcelonas-brothel-where-women-have-been-replaced-by-inflatable-dolls-6954600/amp/

LOBATAN.bad news for the slay Mama's/slay Queens.
For ladies/women who don't have a life
Who depends on men for survival
Who sees sex as a means of livelihood.

TOOH
sharaka don end oooo

2 Likes

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by colossus91(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
and their boobs don't sag tooo grin
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by smith666999(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
I am tired of this country...
How can somebody steal a white goat and dye it black?
But that’s not even the problem...
The problem is that, the owner of the goat came and said she recognizes the smile of her goat...

on the issue of SexDoll, they should use it to replace every girl in the world.

#SexDoll for life!!!

1 Like

Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by able20(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:
Wow, this sex doll issue is racing like a wild forest fire shocked
But they will spoil market for our dear sisters in Spain and Italy.
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

Na we still dey behind na.

People have been shaggin' sex dolls for like two years now.

I trust Naija sha, we nor dey carry last. grin
As in ehn, the Japanese has even has it since forever. It is like their thing over there.
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Harrynight(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Open Twitter sex doll
Open Facebook sex doll
open Instagram sex doll
open Nairaland sex doll
open whatsapp status bar sex doll
sex doll trending everyhere u go

I'm tired of seeing the thread

I wish BBNaija start tomorrow grin
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by olamil34(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Okay the price of ashawo will drastically drop now.

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Please have they brought it to this country I seriously need one!
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
This is serious ooohhhh shocked shocked
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by skallion7(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Am getting my sex doll next month unfailingly
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by VeniJu: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:
What a woman can do, a doll can do better.

Meanwhile, say "Hy" to my sex doll.
once you buy one, no need calling it a sex doll. Do a naming ceremony and give it a sweet name like Ronke, Morenike, Basira, Toyin or even Kemi.
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by galaxy2020(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2018
ShyCypher:
Barcelona has always been a city on the cutting edge. It was at the frontier of Spain’s industrial revolution and the location of its first railway in 1848.

In 1992, it played host to one of the most memorable Olympic Games in recent history.

And in 2017, Barcelona notched up another proud accolade as it welcomed Europe’s first ever sex doll brothel.

It’s a brave new world out there.

Here’s what you need to know about the LumiDolls enterprise.

Plastic and payment

LumiDolls opened to punters in February 2017, the brainchild of a team of young entrepreneurs who spotted a gap in the market.

‘Our services are unique in the world and have generated great expectations,’ says Sergi Prieto, co-founder of LumiDolls.

The brothel is a place where men, and presumably women, can ‘fulfill [their] fantasies without any limits’.

‘Customers come to seek new sexual experiences and new ways of “living sex”. Like us, they believe that this is the beginning of the sex of the future,’ says Sergi.

If you take his word for it then ‘sex of the future’ involves money and moulded plastic.

The hyper-realistic sex dolls are crafted from thermoplastic elastomer – a polymer known to be especially soft.

Sessions start at around £70 for 30 minutes, going up to approximately £158 for a two-hour love-in.

Couples’ sessions are available for £140, and if you can’t or don’t want to leave your house then the dolls can come to you: expect to pay £210 for ‘home service’.

You’ll no doubt be relieved to know that hygiene is a top priority: each doll is thoroughly disinfected with ‘special antibacterial soap’ and customers are encouraged to wear condoms.

Yet what goes on in the private rooms – that come complete with plasma TV and a selection of adult films – (mercifully) stays there.

Visitors can even specify how they would like their plastic playmate to be positioned and dressed, with three fetish looks to choose from: executive (shirt, skirt, sexy stockings), school girl (don’t make me spell it out) and rather unexpectedly, fitness girl, who comes attired in running leggings and sports bra. With optional underwear, of course.

Meet the ladies

LumiDolls offer clients four girls: Katy, Kanda, Lily and Yoko.

At first, it was Katy who proved most popular. At 5ft 6in with inflated lips, giant boobs and a long blonde mane, it’s not hard to work out why.

But Katy has competition.

Prieto explains: ‘Now we have Yoko, a doll with a heating system and a step above the others in quality. Its price is higher but our customers pay it.’

Yoko has a temperature of 37C throughout her body – perhaps a sign that there really is no substitute for the warmth of another human being after all.

Or maybe the draw is just Yoko’s pants, which have ‘F*** me’ emblazoned across the front.

They have no cellulite, no morning breath, no conversation – no demands. The majority has been designed to look young – and we are talking young young.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/what-you-need-to-know-about-lumidolls-barcelonas-brothel-where-women-have-been-replaced-by-inflatable-dolls-6954600/amp/
Endtime things and very unnatural
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by livebynite: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Stevengerd:
Imagine me shagging plastic, Baby Onike! Gimme beta thing jare

never say never
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by godofuck231: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
This doll can't respond to toe licking and smacking like my lady, it can't squall when I deprive it of orgasm and reset climax at a higher tempo, see? God has been so good to me, even in sex he's awesome, what more do you need from me lord? Ask and I'll do
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear we ain't weird like them whites. I doubt that doll will sate a black guy's need for passionate sex. In the end, it is still masturbation and that guilt that ensues after will still b there.

And what is sex if not masturbation between two people
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by adeblow(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Fmartin:
another distraction from the recent news of herdsmen...

cheesy
Bros, no be everything be politics abeg
Re: LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls by ensamy(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Ladies sshould protest ' we can't be replaced by robots'. grin grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.