Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Third Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Third Child (323 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Third Child by Andrea2018: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have announced the birth of their third child via a surrogate mother.

The baby girl was delivered on Monday and weighed 7lb 6oz. In a statement released on Kardashian’s official site, the star expressed gratitude and happiness.

“Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl.

“We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care.

“North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister,” she wrote.

Kim decided to use a surrogate, after suffering from placenta accreta which led to complications during the birth of her second child, Saint.

“Anyone that says or thinks it is just the easy way out is just completely wrong,” Kardashian said on Entertainment Tonight last year.

“I think it is so much harder to go through it this way, because you are not really in control.”

For more click here
http://continentalviews..com.ng/2018/01/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-welcome-third.html

(1) (Reply)

If I Had My Way, I Will Do Small Simple Wedding…banky W / Tboss Reveal Why She Doesn’t Blame Kemen For Sexual Harassment / ‘secure Your Future By Egg Freezing’ --dencia Advices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.