Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy (2738 Views)

Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / Festival Turns To Love Festival As Ladies Allow Men To Touch Their B00bs Openly / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ever8054: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
I simply can't understand why all of a sudden some girls have started showing up there frustration about the emergence of sex doll..some are even posting pictures to prove they have it all than sex dolls.some are posting list of things they can do but sex dolls can not do.
some says sex doll can not moan...I beg who moaning help?..
sex doll can not change position... don't worry we already know,and we are ever ready to to turn them to which ever position we want..after all we always have to beg on our kneels for you girls to position for doggy but you will complain that you are tired and we be left with no choice than to manage the missionary style...but now we can just position the sex doll for a doggy without stress or complaints..
...one said sex doll can't wash cloth...don't worry the laundry shops are still operating.. as if artificial nails been dey allow them wash before.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Don't mind those women,drinking panadol for someone else's headache.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by donstan18: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Even people wee neva buy moi-moi 100naira for a lady before, de claim sex doll 800k

1 Like

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't mind those women,drinking panadol for someone else's headache.

You're in almost every "sex doll" related thread. grin
Don't let this thing drive you nuts o..
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by richythePH(f): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
#WithSexDollsWeStand

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

No I am not nuts and to be sincere the sex dolls are the least of my problems.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Have Googled the sex doll thing.

It won't sell massively in Nigeria.

Abroad yes? African countries? No

Weirdos in Nigeria and Africa, no reach oyibo level.

That's why it's selling abroad.
Nigerian men who are mentally unstable will get tired after one week of. Fucvking those dolls. It's meant for psychos cheesy

While Nigerian men whose brains are still functioning well and accurately will stick to soft female human beings and not rubber machine.

Honestly it takes a sick unstable man brainwise to Bleep that rubber called sex doll.

This world is indeed coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No I am not nuts and to be sincere the sex dolls are the least of my problems.

So why you mad that most ladies have openly condemned it? Is it because their open condemnation shows that they need men more than they actually portray?
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by ubunja(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

too late grin
she is stalking all threads on those rubber dolls.they are all in panic mode

1 Like

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
ubunja:

too late grin
she is stalking all threads on those rubber dolls.they are all in panic mode

I hear the dolls are to arrive Nigeria in a few months... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

So why you mad that most ladies have openly condemned it? Is it because their open condemnation shows that they need men more than they actually portray?
I am not mad or angry at any woman I just believe that a woman who has plans or vision for her life would not pay any attention to a sex doll or compare herself with one.It is the comparison that provokes me.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by richythePH(f): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
alexialin:
Have Googled the sex doll thing.

It won't sell massively in Nigeria.

Abroad yes? African countries? No

Weirdos in Nigeria and Africa, no reach oyibo level.

That's why it's selling abroad.
Nigerian men who are mentally unstable will get tired after one week of. Fucvking those dolls. It's meant for psychos cheesy

same shiii i've been hearing since this whole sex doll fiasco cheesy

y'all should keep consoling yourselves with such gibberish while i continue eating my meat cheesy

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Make them arrive tomorrow sef.

E go shock una cheesy

That business won't sell.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

same shiii i've been hearing since this whole sex doll fiasco cheesy

y'all should keep consoling yourselves with such gibberish cheesy

We are not consoling nothing!

May God keep us alive and let's see how many men will live their lives with that rubber doll. And spend so much? Really?

Nija men wey stingy pass any other thing.

Abeg I need madam patience ozorkwo meme... As I laugh cheesy
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not mad or angry at any woman I just believe that a woman who has plans or vision for her life would not pay any attention to a sex doll or compare herself with one.It is the comparison that provokes me.

This isn't about plans and visions dear, not every woman will be Oby Ezekwesili. We're talking about sex, and women who are voicing their displeasure do so because they feel they will be replaced. "Plans and vision" won't cuddle you at night. grin
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

This isn't about plans and visions dear, not every woman will be Oby Ezekwesili. We're talking about sex, and women who are voicing their displeasure do so because they feel they will be replaced. "Plans and vision" won't cuddle you at night. grin
No robot can replace a human being simple and straight within some months they would all be tired.No woman or man should waste their time shouting about a robot they should focus on their lives.The cuddling at night can be done only by the original and is it every night you cuddle yourselves.They should focus on what would add value to themselves and not go and die because of a sex doll.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Divay22(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

What shocked shocked shocked
Lemme call Mr President to stop any importation of sex doll what so ever into Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's funny about this is, the ones that can afford it, won't definitely go for it, but the struggling and hustling dude will just be day dreaming cheesy cheesy cheesy..

800k...because you people came to this life only to bleep and nothing else
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
alexialin:

Make them arrive tomorrow sef.

E go shock una cheesy

That business won't sell.

Are you seriously implying that I won't wanna fùck a life-sized representation of Amber Rose? LOL, the joke will be on you. grin
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by richythePH(f): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
alexialin:

We are not consoling nothing!

May God keep us alive and let's see how many men will live their lives with that rubber doll. And spend so much? Really?

Nija men wey stingy pass any other thing.

Abeg I need madam patience ozorkwo meme... As I laugh cheesy

lmao

we dont necessarily have to buy babe

"bardoll" was recently opened in germany

if you cant buy just visit the numerous "bardolls" soon to be in naija and do your thing tongue

like i said, y'all should keep consoling urselves while i eat my meat cheesy

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No robot can replace a human being simple and straight within some months they would all be tired.No woman or man should waste their time shouting about a robot they should focus on their lives.The cuddling at night can be done only by the original and is it every night you cuddle yourselves.They should focus on what would add value to themselves and not go and die because of a sex doll.

Let's leave it to the production companies to decide if we'll get bored or not. If one thing is certain, there will be updates and more sophisticated versions will emerge in the future. Sex adds value to me, if it doesn't add anything to you then you're probably fúcking the wrong person.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Divay22(f): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

lmao

we dont necessarily have to buy babe

"bardoll" was recently opened in germany

if you cant buy just visit the numerous "bardolls" soon to be in naija and do your thing tongue

like i said, y'all should keep consoling urselves while i eat my meat cheesy
Then you'll mix your sperm with another's own grin grin
Abi una go use condoms
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Let's leave it to the production companies to decide if we'll get bored or not. If one thing is certain, there will be updates and more sophisticated versions will emerge in the future. Sex adds value to me, if it doesn't add anything to you then you're probably fúcking the wrong person.
Suit yourself and do whatever you like.As for me it is none of my business my life doesn't revolve around that.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
some ladies may start considering lesbianism grin

#WithsexDollWeStand
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Lemme call Mr President to stop any importation of sex doll what so ever into Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's funny about this is, the ones that can afford it, won't definitely go for it, but the struggling and hustling dude will just be day dreaming cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Hahahaha.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Says who? The guys who can afford it are the "maga's" that pay these slay queens! Why else do you think dem slay queens are so mad? They know that aside the initial 800k, sex dolls won't ask for Peruvian weaves, an iPhone-X or a trip to Dubai!

I also hear that these dollies are fitted with vibrators to help enhance orgasmic experience, and they squirt too!! wink
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Suit yourself and do whatever you like.As for me it is none of my business my life doesn't revolve around that.

I dont envy you grin
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by richythePH(f): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Then you'll they'll mix your their sperm with another's own grin grin
Abi una go use condoms

cheesy cheesy

by then we'll know tongue

see eh, y'all should chill.......

it's not like there wont be any men for you ladies again na cos i'm certain them fulani herdsmen and a few pastors wont buy cheesy

#withsexdollwestand

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

I really envy you grin
You don't have to,because you came to this life to make yourself a better person and not to compete with anybody.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Xinzu: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't have to,because you came to this life to make yourself a better person and not to compete with anybody.

Sorry, typo. grin

I've corrected it. gringrin
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy

by then we'll know tongue

see eh, y'all should chill.......

it's not like there wont be any men for you ladies again na cos i'm certain them fulani herdsmen and a few pastors wont buy cheesy

#withsexdollwestand

grin

No stds

no monthly charge ( or up keep charge)

no nagging

We know what we want,

#WithSexDollWeStand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Sorry, typo. grin

I've corrected it. gringrin
I have seen it.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Divay22(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Says who? The guys who can afford it are the maga's that pay these slay queens! Why else do you think they so mad? They know that aside the initial 800k, sex dolls won't ask for Peruvian weaves, an iPhone-X or a trip to Dubai!

I also hear that these dollies are fitted with vibrators to help enhance orgasmic experience, and they squirt too!! wink
That's why they'll get bored easily.

You heard o..
Let's wait and see cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Task Force Official Caught Having Sex With A Young Girl [photos] / See What Is A Normal Vagina Supposed To Look Like / Is It Right For A Woman Use Vaseline To Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.