Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy (2732 Views)

Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / Festival Turns To Love Festival As Ladies Allow Men To Touch Their B00bs Openly / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by richythePH(f): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
greiboy:
some ladies may start considering lesbianism grin

#WithsexDollWeStand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Divay22(f): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy

by then we'll know tongue

see eh, y'all should chill.......

it's not like there wont be any men for you ladies again na cos i'm certain them fulani herdsmen and a few pastors wont buy cheesy

#withsexdollwestand
Hahahahahaha
Why correct it.... Any lady that falls for this stunt men are trying to play should really have herself checked....
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by richythePH(f): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
greiboy:

grin

No stds

no monthly charge ( or up keep charge)

no nagging

We know what we want,

#WithSexDollWeStand

hahahaha

no more "i'm not in the mood" or "i'm tired"

no more "your dick is too big....its paining me" or "have you put it in........ na wah o....ur dick small o"

no more betrayals, cheating and lies

#WithSexDollWeStand

1 Like

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by donstan18: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahahaha
Why correct it.... Any lady that falls for this stunt men are trying to play should really have herself checked....

Why u d pretend? grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

hahahaha

no more "i'm not in the mood" or "i'm tired"

no more "your dick is too big....its paining me" or "have you put it in........ na wah o....ur dick small o"

no more betrayals, cheating and lies

#WithSexDollWeStand
no more maga for the run girls

slay queens will have to turn to yahoo "girls" to maintain their lifestyles

some daddyless lazy girls will have to find new career

no more preexisting conditions before approaching them for marriage

#WithSexDollWeStand

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by richythePH(f): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahahaha

@embolden i had to o cos i ain't one of them

theres no way i'll choose a plastic/object over the real deal.....................i detest ladies with artificial lashes, with silicon boobs and ass as it is talk more or less of entirely artificial one :-/

and yea i'm quite surprised seeing most ladier getting worked up and affected by this

even the awon feminists and slay queens are worried too

anyhow sha

#WithSexDollWeStand tongue

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by bizzy500: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
seriously dix sex doll stuff ix cool..will be hoping to buy one someday.....its good to try new things.. cool cool
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Xinzu:

Are you seriously implying that I won't wanna fùck a life-sized representation of Amber Rose? LOL, the joke will be on you. grin

It's not life sized but plastic sized, with machines and wiring inside.

Hahahhahahahahahhah cheesy cheesy

Chai! cheesy

Never knew you are this depraved grin

Anyways I no stop you, abeg go pay 1milla for your plastic gf.

grin
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Newboss(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
alexialin:
Have Googled the sex doll thing.

It won't sell massively in Nigeria.

Abroad yes? African countries? No

Weirdos in Nigeria and Africa, no reach oyibo level.

That's why it's selling abroad.
Nigerian men who are mentally unstable will get tired after one week of. Fucvking those dolls. It's meant for psychos cheesy

While Nigerian men whose brains are still functioning well and accurately will stick to soft female human beings and not rubber machine.

Honestly it takes a sick unstable man brainwise to Bleep that rubber called sex doll.

This world is indeed coming to an end.
Have you ever heard about that thing called "DILDÒ"? angry That's the intimacy gadget for women! angry No, not psycho women! angry Now an intimacy gadget for men is out and everyone sees it as for "psycho" men! angry

Nothing psycho here! angry Please get over it! angry You women have had yours for decades! angry It's just for sexual pleasure! angry Oh, you women are scared of losing sexual value! angry
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Newboss:
Have you ever heard about that thing called "DILDÒ"? angry That's the intimacy gadget for women! angry No, not psycho women! angry Now an intimacy gadget for men is out and everyone sees it as for "psycho" men! angry

Nothing psycho here! angry Please get over it! angry You women have had yours for decades! angry It's just for sexual pleasure! angry Oh, you women are scared of losing sexual value! angry

Well I know, I won't lose sexual value to my man.
So am less bothered.

My man thinks with his head, not with his balls. He needs his woman alive and interacting. Not someone like you who prefers a lady to just lay there like a wood and you hump till thy kingdom comes angry .

Whether she's dead or alive, u certainly do not care, just because the pussy and anus is there for you to dip that rod in.

Yuck! angry
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Newboss(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
alexialin:

Well I know, I won't lose sexual value to my man.
So am less bothered.

My man thinks with his head, not with his balls. He needs his woman alive and interacting. Not someone like you who prefers a lady to just lay there like a wood and you hump till thy kingdom comes angry .

Whether she's dead or alive, u certainly do not care, just because the pussy and anus is there for you to dip that rod in.

Yuck! angry

You are actually not thinking with your head right now! angry

It's called SEX doll! angry It's for sex! angry It's a sex object! angry Just for pleasure! angry Men now don't have to plead with some silly lady for sex! angry No need! angry Some of these intimacy gadgets are actually very interactive! angry Yeah, unlike most of you women who just lay there like some log of wood angry

If you are aroused, just get your sex object, and do the do! angry That's very safe and sensible! angry That's what most women do! angry DILDÒ! angry No, don't tell men what not to like simply because it makes you feel replaced and less of a woman! angry You are not a sex object in the first place, so you shouldn't be bothered! angry

So no one will bother you for sex! angry

Once again, don't get it twisted, it is just a sex object! angry It's not a friend (just an object of sexual pleasure), just as that dildò ain't one to you ladies! angry
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Harrytimbog(m): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rejoice oh ye one minute men......no more harassment from ladies.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
A sex doll is many ways more expensive than a hooker and way creepier fvcking something without no audible feedback is creepy unless the sex doll has moaning features or if It has usb port to customize moaning sounds. Wait I think this is an awesome idea.
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Newboss:
You are actually not thinking with your head right now! angry

It's called SEX doll! angry It's for sex! angry It's a sex object! angry Just for pleasure! angry Men now don't have to plead with some silly lady for sex! angry No need! angry Some of these intimacy gadgets are actually very interactive! angry Yeah, unlike most of you women who just lay there like some log of wood angry

If you are aroused, just get your sex object, and do the do! angry That's very safe and sensible! angry That's what most women do! angry DILDÒ! angry No, don't tell men what not to like simply because it makes you feel replaced and less of a woman! angry You are not a sex object in the first place, so you shouldn't be bothered! angry

So no one will bother you for sex! angry

Once again, don't get it twisted, it is just a sex object! angry It's not a friend (just an object of sexual pleasure), just as that dildò ain't one to you ladies! angry

Bobo yi ,fimi si le jare.

No need bursting a nerve!

You can buy as much as u wish with different shapes and sizes to satisfy your sexual pleasure.

Who cares?

Certainly not me.

So don't get it twisted, am not bothered .
Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by CAPSLOCKED: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not mad or angry at any woman I just believe that a woman who has plans or vision for her life would not pay any attention to a sex doll or compare herself with one.It is the comparison that provokes me.

THIS IS THE PERIOD I REALIZED AND ACCEPTED THAT OUR WOMEN HAVE NO SHAME.

COMPARING AND CONTRASTING BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND PLASTIC DOLLS.

"I CAN COOK, WASH, SQUIRT, AND CHANGE POSITIONS, CAN YOU GET THAT FROM A DOLL? "

IT'S A PITY THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER TO THE UNIVERSE EXCEPT SEXUAL PLEASURES, AND THAT IS COMPLETELY EMBARRASSING AND WRONG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS THE PERIOD I REALIZED AND ACCEPTED THAT OUR WOMEN HAVE NO SHAME.

COMPARING AND CONTRASTING BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND PLASTIC DOLLS.

"I CAN COOK, WASH, SQUIRT, AND CHANGE POSITIONS, CAN YOU GET THAT FROM A DOLL? "

IT'S A PITY THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER TO THE UNIVERSE EXCEPT SEXUAL PLEASURES, AND THAT IS COMPLETELY EMBARRASSING AND WRONG.
True talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says Am Not Emotional; What Does That Mean? / Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Baby Mama Shades His GF Sexy Pics With G Wagon Gift (photos) / How To Keep My Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.