Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (140210 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
you have no idea,u're sounding harsh,pls drink some water to cool ur radiator 08182192338 chat me on Watsapp, I'll take u out dis weekend, but pls appear make up free,lemme spend some of my barbing money on you
You Too Much... I Like This
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Theboss100(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
remove your phone number from your post, common sense shud tell you it's not safe.
Are you trying to protect the number from been stolen by other smart girls here, claiming to be you. Please make up you mind and speak up. No insults intended

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by MissWrite(f): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Elparaiso:

I'm sorry, but how do you go from being shy to being a murderer?

Many serial killers have been described as withdrawn or introverted; especially as young adults. Research: from shyness to serial killer. Shy people aren't necessarily sweet-natured; a lot of them bottle up emotions and deal with frustrations that result from the inability to fit in, and to connect naturally with people. Some of them are awkward and overly sensitive. Bonding with inanimate objects, instead of trying to overcome those inhibitions by connecting with real people, can only make the matter even more complex.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by DonroxyII: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Twoclans:

@ nancyv ,yes I understand most of the complains is about unmarried ladies that is why my second paragraph is there.

The disgusting thing about the whole thing is what some of we ladies use the money we are always bugging men for.

A lady who doesn't work or is still a student please what does she need Brazilian hair for?why does she want an iPhone?why does she want to go to dubia and carry a hermes bag?

Do you know that N100,000 can start a decent business for someone?
nancyv:

Yeah,you are right.That's why i advised them to go for the matured independent ladies.Not every lady is materialistic.Some have good jobs and are looking for husbands to settle down with.
These guys should go mingle with those ladies
The thing is some of these guys are always intimidated by independent ladies.That's why they go for d golddiggers.
You are both making sense and great mentality . The problem is that real lady are suffering in silence while the gold diggers are the toast of town !!!

If u allow a girl to gold dig u as a guy, I no blame d girl but U !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by jonaifame22(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2018
AuroraB:
cheesy Toooor!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
chai, but seriously, I'll spend my barbing money on you, chat me na abeg for Watsapp, seriously i swear,I wan carry u go flex you
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by ceononi: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?
which kain wickedness be this.....no tell me say u wan collect from the small change the guy dey take hold bodi.

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by HeyCorleone(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

This has happened countless times and I ain't saying for saying sake.

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

You don't know women as half as you think!!!!!!

It doesn't take much to figure out you're a renowned commercial sex worker, albeit not too commercial.

Your parents must have raised you good, suffered to train you thru school, and how do you choose to end up? Collecting money from men in exchange for blowjobs. Smh

I have always said it. I'd rather be childless than have daughters. I don't want to waste my time on nobody.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by denjjy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
this development might help to reduce prostitution, unwanted pregnancies, sex crime and sexually transmitted diseases in the society.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by veraiyke(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
There is always a difference. If you don't know how try this doll and then come back to me or the reverse. I bet you will still return
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
To think this amount of men on nairaland are lusting over sex doll I completely beyond me..

So men can be this dull eh... chai!
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by iamehmakute(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Oshey see modernized oloso
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by iamehmakute(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
chai, but seriously, I'll spend my barbing money on you, chat me na abeg for Watsapp, seriously i swear,I wan carry u go flex you

Na guys like you, go they fall person hand.
Which planet are you from sef?.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Lalas247(f): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
cry
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Fortune5588: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
How does the sex doll works? It moves on its own?
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by don4real18(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

Well, my advice for you is to become independent instead of relying on old and busy men for money.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by positivethought: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?
The doll will not even ask for any kobo from salon self,may be your own doll get ATM for him body so go enjoy yourself make vex no quench you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Elparaiso(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
MissWrite:

Many serial killers have been described as withdrawn or introverted; especially as young adults. Research: from shyness to serial killer. Shy people aren't necessarily sweet-natured; a lot of them bottle up emotions and deal with frustrations that result from the inability to fit in, and to connect naturally with people. Some of them are awkward and overly sensitive. Bonding with inanimate objects, instead of trying to overcome those inhibitions by connecting with real people, can only make the matter even more complex.

True, true. However, you made it sound like majority of shy guys end up in the serial killer business. That's why I had to ask. I think it's more like: many serial killers are shy and introverted, but not all shy people are killers. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by afroxyz: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

The rantings ofsexually frustrated ant

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by earthcrust: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is just like making love with a dead body. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by LuvU2: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
The male dolls look better nd more human-looking than d female ones. Lol
I'll pass tho, only people who cannot get d real thing, go for these. Good luck to them!
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Psoul(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Twoclans:
Guys always talking about women asking for money ,please look around you a lot of women are bread winners[b][/b] in their families.

A lot of females support their male partners financially.

Who are this women still following men for money?

Please someone should tell them its no longer in vogue.

@ male sex dolls :its a no no for me abeg.

Women can only be bread winners and not bread bakers. Men are bread bakers. No matter how many bread a woman wins, she will always hunger to eat from the one the bread baker bakes.
Even wen they win Shoprite bread, they will still eat that Agege bread baked by a man.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by playboyAIU(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
watin be op for here
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Drjavier(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
the heat generated from this whole sex doll talk is EPIC!!!! Ladies dont get it twisted, d idea behind the dolls is to please d men while giving them room to function effectively in other areas that require finance. At this point its not really about the pleasure so showing us dolls with abs is just laughable especially because one starts to ask how many times e go give u money, and for my sisters that like pounding yam.......how e go take pound the yam o.

hahahahahaha.... make i run for my life
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Dear lordylordy!
...but it won't know how to kiss me or even how to hold me. I no do! Men are the visual peeps...we are all for the emotions. I won't buy it for 5k...I would rather get a shagalone bf grin

Not all men are visual. . . Some of us are blind you know. . grin
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by sisisioge: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
plavic:

grin grin

Howdy?
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by ubunja(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2018
plavic:

even the blind guy wana feel those curves with his hands before sex .its like braille
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin
Howdy?
Just fine, good morning. how are you too? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by sisisioge: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2018
plavic:

Just fine, good morning. how are you too? cheesy

I bam o...enjoy smiley
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2018
sisisioge:

I bam o...enjoy smiley
Have a nice weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.