Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,169 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

MY Recent Exquisite Art Painting Of FUNKE AKINDELE (JENIFA) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / MY Recent Exquisite Art Painting Of FUNKE AKINDELE (JENIFA) (1248 Views)

We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / An Exquisite Art Painting Of Funke Akindele (jenifa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY Recent Exquisite Art Painting Of FUNKE AKINDELE (JENIFA) by aydjmidas: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
I just recently painted this exquisite art made with love for Funke Akindele (Jenifa)
It's titled "Jenifa's story"

Details of the painting:
Model: Akindeke Funke
Size: 16" x 20"
Medium used: Charcoal and graphite pencils on cartridge paper.
Newspapers formatted and printed by me.

This was made in honour of her enormous contributions to the world of entertainment in Nigeria. Undoubtedly, her initiatives and acts have impacted both Nigerians at home and abroad positively.
She fulfills the meaning of entertainment as we all derive pleasure, enjoyment, amusement and relaxation as we view her.
Thank you for answering the entertainment call @funkejeniferakindele. I Love you.
Kindly visit my Instagram profile @aydj_midas

3 Likes

Re: MY Recent Exquisite Art Painting Of FUNKE AKINDELE (JENIFA) by Patented: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Great Work

2 Likes

Re: MY Recent Exquisite Art Painting Of FUNKE AKINDELE (JENIFA) by DukeLad(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Awesome job, bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Art On Saydtruth / My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / Bill Board Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.