Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? (5016 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol some ladies will even buy o their hubby if it keeps him a home grin ...at least no infections, no stray babies, no side chic messages etc
very true! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
Bexause cheating can simply be defined as when someone who is in a committed relationship breaks the trust of his partner by getting physically, emotionally or sexually involved with another person/ thing

Okay, the @bolded got me but i hope it is not coming from an over religious Nigerian point of view ?
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
propanet:

Do you think scientists are dumb like your blocked head?
The design and structuring of these sex dolls is amazing, and both the vagina and the anal canals are well lubricated, the breast and the butt are supper soft for maximum enjoyment. As far as I know, you girls are off the scene as there are better alternatives. You can go lock up your smelling pusssssy for all I care

be nice, she only asked a question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

Do you mean you wont mind your man having one of them dolls ?
Lol Shumuel that’s an insult now .... shocked my man can never get that doll,, he won’t even have time or ENERGY to play with it ... grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

Okay, the @bolded got me but i hope it is not coming from an over religious Nigerian point of view ?
Nah! It's not.

Let me ask you this bro, If you're a lady, will you be cool with your man getting one of those?
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol Shumuel that’s an insult now .... shocked my man can never get that doll,, he won’t even have time or ENERGY to play with it ... grin
I guess this settles it all.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
There are married women that have various collection,sizes and colours of dildos which they use for pleasure. You don't hear their husband complaining about cheating.so op i don't think if a married man prefers having this sex doll that would be cheating.at least its much better than for him to have a side chick and have the risk of infecting his wife with STD.

Abi ooo grin while they kept theirs a secret they would happily loud yours, mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
Don’t worry u want understand tongue lefulefu u mind educating this niqqa on all things lala grin
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
Nah! It's not.

Let me ask you this bro, If you're a lady, will you be cool with your man getting one of those?

Between you and I bro, you know we all want one of these Sexdolls but these women wont allow us, and that is why i was even asking in the first place.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Elparaiso(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

Lol grin you know that wont happen,, she will just scream her heads off, bring it out, call every member of the family, call the Pastor too, cry and demand an apology, but... The house would definitely be hot for a month or two sad.

Pray say you no marry evil, bros.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
She can’t do wt I can do so .... if he likes he can buy for decoration I will hang it on my lipsrsealed poll
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Don’t worry u want understand tongue lefulefu u mind educating this niqqa on all this lala grin

You said if your man gets one, it's an insult. which simply means you're not cool with it and can never accept it. You see, its mental cheating
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

Abi ooo grin while they kept theirs a secret they would happily loud yours, mtcheeew!
bro, the only group of women wey go feel threatened by sex dolls are the runz girls,slayqueens,pepper dem gang crew, and trouble some angry wives cheesy.normal ladies in happy relationships with their better halves will never feel threatened by sex dolls.these sex dolls are just masturbation gadgets..nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

Between you and I bro, you know we all want one of these Sexdolls but these women wont allow us, and that is why i was even asking in the first place.
No bro, I do not want one. How am I even supposed to have hardon with a doll? What will i be thinking? Lol. Its just not gonna work mahn. It wont
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
You said if your man gets one, it's an insult. which simply means you're not cool with it and can never accept it. You see, its mental cheating

Lol don’t get me wrong he can buy .., his money he can do what he likes, as long as its not my money he used cause it will be a waste ....
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hahaha buy for decoration? You'll walk in one day to see him shagging the doll
Lalas247:

She can’t do wt I can do so .... if he likes he can buy for decoration I will hang it on my lipsrsealed poll

1 Like

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yimu
Lalas247:

Lol don’t get me wrong he can buy .., his money he can do what he likes, as long as its not my money he used cause it will be a waste ....
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol Shu'muel that’s an insult now .... shocked my man can never get that doll,, he won’t even have time or ENERGY to play with it ... grin

Lol grin love your confidence, you know whats up wink

Chicken for you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6531286_salarym_jpegc5b116d14f30389bd2a35e4bbeb1fde6

But never say never, though.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

Lol grin love your confidence, you know whats up wink

Chicken for you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6531286_salarym_jpegc5b116d14f30389bd2a35e4bbeb1fde6

But never say never, though.
Lol
Nice chatting, nearly 6;30 here gym calling ....see ya
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
Hahaha buy for decoration? You'll walk in one day to see him shagging the doll
grin maybe his village people might be at work if that happens
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hahaha well, i cant do nothing with a doll sha. Kolewerk
Lalas247:

grin maybe his village people might be at work if that happens
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
from her writeup what Lalas247 is trying to say is that she will keep her man so sexually satiated or satisfied that he won't have the energy looking for a sex doll to pleasure himselfcheesy. Only men sexually starved by their wives would view this sex dolls as a great saviour for their Konji. And lets be honestcheesy.... A Number of married men are sexually starved in their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
bro, the only group of women wey go feel threatened by sex dolls are the runz girls,slayqueens,pepper dem gang crew, and trouble some angry wives cheesy.normal ladies in happy relationships with their better halves will never feel threatened by sex dolls.these sex dolls are just masturbation gadgets..nothing more nothing less.

I hope and pray they all feel the same way as you've said grin
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Lalas247(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
from her writeup what Lalas247 is trying to say is that she will keep her man so sexually satiated or satisfied that he won't have the energy looking for a sex doll to pleasure himselfcheesy. Only men sexually starved by their wives would view this sex dolls as a great saviour for their Konji. And lets be honestcheesy.... Number of married men are sexually starved in their marriage.

Drops Pen kiss oshey ... nuff said jare grin

I told this girl if you have sex and your man gets up after grin and doesn’t fall asleep within 5mins ...you have big problem grin he must be going to the back room to get that doll grin

See ya ... got new line will add bk ..
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

I hope and pray they all feel the same way as you've said grin
imagine a man having wonderful sex with his babe or wife u think he go reason sex dollcheesy? Its just that some ladies here feel they are doing the man a big favour giving him sex and some men have to go to extreme length just to have sex with their wives. Na such men go take a grab at the sex dolls.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
from her writeup what Lalas247 is trying to say is that she will keep her man so sexually satiated or satisfied that he won't have the energy looking for a sex doll to pleasure himselfcheesy. Only men sexually starved by their wives would view this sex dolls as a great saviour for their Konji. And lets be honestcheesy.... A Number of married men are sexually starved in their marriage.
Bros, we are on same line. My points are
1. A man in relationship should not be thinking of fvcking some dolls lol
2. If it is not cheating, why should any girl get mad/jealous if her man gets a SD?
3. Why should any sane man even have erection at the sight of a doll? Isnt that some fvcked up mind/head?

I will rather masturbate than drill a doll. Well, every man to himself
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol Nice chatting, nearly 6;30 here gym calling ....see ya

Lol wink we over here are 1 hour ahead.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Drops Pen kiss oshey ... nuff said jare grin

I told this girl if you have sex and your man gets up after grin and doesn’t fall asleep within 5mins ...you have big problem grin he must be going to the back room to get that doll grin

See ya ... got new line will add bk ..
well some married women prefer listening to their pastors than their husbandscheesy. Married woman go dey put timetable for sex and dey sexually starve her husbandcheesy. Her husband go wan touch her she go hala say she dey do one dry fasting programme wey her pastor give hercheesy. Some married dey suffer i won't lie ucheesy. Ok have fun wink.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by shumuel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
lefulefu:
imagine a man having wonderful sex with his babe or wife u think he go reason sex dollcheesy? Its just that some ladies here feel they are doing the man a big favour giving him sex and some men have to go to extreme length just to have sex with their wives. Na such men go take a grab at the sex dolls.

@bolded, that is just the summary of the whole story in this part of the world
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
Bros, we are on same line. My points are
1. A man in relationship should not be thinking of fvcking some dolls lol
2. If it is not cheating, why should any girl get mad/jealous if her man gets a SD?
3. Why should any sane man even have erection at the sight of a doll? Isnt that some fvcked up mind/head?

I will rather masturbate than drill a doll. Well, every man to himself
1: if he's a man that is sexually starved in his relationship he might be tempted to try the sex dolls outcheesy. 2: bro, its mostly the hustlers who use men for money that will feel threatened by the presence of sex dolls cos their patronage go reduce cheesy. 3. But some of dolls look so real nacheesy. Did u not see one with a phat azz last night? cheesy.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
shumuel:

@bolded, that is just the summary of the whole story in this part of the world
well if the sex dolls happen to arrive here e go humble those group of women cheesy.
Re: Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hahaha Make i no talk again sha. Who like and can afford SD make e go buy. As for me, I will never patronise
lefulefu:
1: if he's a man that is sexually starved in his relationship he might be tempted to try the sex dolls outcheesy. 2: bro, its mostly the hustlers who use men for money that will feel threatened by the presence of sex dolls cos their patronage go reduce cheesy. 3. But some of dolls look so real nacheesy. Did u not see one with a phat azz last night? cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water / Just Broke Up With My Gf Of Four Years / See The 25k My Girlfriend's Dad Gave Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.