Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' (486 Views)

P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by TechGod(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
''Nigerian women respect their pastors more than their husbands'' Twitter user says

Do You Agree?

more @ www.cashmergers.com

Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by Ajoboss(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
So true..my mama na example grin
Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by abanicool(f): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
I concur with you
Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why are they complaining they would tell you they want a God fearing woman and submissive woman,God has blessed them with such women they are now complaining.Daeylar come and see.

1 Like

Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by Larrey(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
They are many but not me sa o but normally u don't need to call your hubby his first name or papa Luis, just give him a pet name
Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by AnodaIT(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
I broke up with a girl I should have married cos of these.

After an incident, I was like, so this girl can take instruction from the pastor and execute it in my house without me knowing? That's a no for me
Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by TechGod(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44 , Dominique,
Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by Threebear(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Some even open it for pastors in the name of the holy Spirit.
Re: ''nigerian Women Respect Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands'' by Daeylar(f): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why are they complaining they would tell you they want a God fearing woman and submissive woman,God has blessed them with such women they are now complaining.Daeylar come and see.
I've seen dear, lol, for some that's what they know so... lol, but calling a pastor daddy doesn't mean she can't call you sweetnames or she respects the man more than you. the 2 aren't related. The men should chill.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Rock Show Promoter Mr Kogbagidi manliness On Latest Bobrisky Snapchat(video) / Mavin Singer Reekado Banks Expecting Child With Girlfriend… (photos) / Iyanya Has Left Don Jazzy's Mavin Records, Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.