Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test (13069 Views)

I Can Rewrite All Your AI/Plagiarised Works To Pass Originality Tests! / Give It All It Takes To Pass Your CITN Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Battywonder(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
KPMG APTITUDE TEST is considered one of the most dreaded aptitude tests around the globe. This is because; the test evaluates your reasoning skills rather than your ability to memorize. This aptitude test by KPMG tests your cognitive skills. The exam does not test what you have just studied a day to the exam. It tests the knowledge you have acquired over time. It tests your ability to think on the spot and gain knowledge in your environment. Although, you might study the answers to the questions a day to the exam and still ace it. In the actual sense where you don’t know what to expect on the test day, it might be difficult to pass the test.

Don’t worry about passing the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. You have taken a bold step to be reading this article. I will divulge a lot about the KPMG APTITUDE TEST in this article. With the information in this article, you just don’t have a choice than to pass the test. You are reading this article just because you want to pass the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. I will help you achieve your goal. Who doesn’t want to work in a firm like KPMG and get the best training from industry’s experts?

You are wondering if I work for KPMG. The answer is no. However, I will like to tell you that I have written the exam before and I was successful. I was sent a congratulatory message some weeks after the exam.

CONTINUE READING ABOUT HOW TO PASS THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST

Source: https://educareful.com/blog/pass-kpmg-aptitude-test/
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Battywonder(m): 2:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Battywonder:
KPMG APTITUDE TEST is considered one of the most dreaded aptitude tests around the globe. This is because; the test evaluates your reasoning skills rather than your ability to memorize. This aptitude test by KPMG tests your cognitive skills. The exam does not test what you have just studied a day to the exam. It tests the knowledge you have acquired over time. It tests your ability to think on the spot and gain knowledge in your environment. Although, you might study the answers to the questions a day to the exam and still ace it. In the actual sense where you don’t know what to expect on the test day, it might be difficult to pass the test.

Don’t worry about passing the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. You have taken a bold step to be reading this article. I will divulge a lot about the KPMG APTITUDE TEST in this article. With the information in this article, you just don’t have a choice than to pass the test. You are reading this article just because you want to pass the KPMG APTITUDE TEST. I will help you achieve your goal. Who doesn’t want to work in a firm like KPMG and get the best training from industry’s experts?

You are wondering if I work for KPMG. The answer is no. However, I will like to tell you that I have written the exam before and I was successful. I was sent a congratulatory message some weeks after the exam.

Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Battywonder(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Battywonder(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Battywonder(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Battywonder:

Are you writing the KPMG aptitude test this Saturday? Kindly write this article.
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Ottie(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2018
Good day everyone, please I really, really need KPMG's past questions and answers. My email's anselmothniel@gmail.com Thank you very much!
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by qanda: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Download KPMG Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Oluwatosinosa(f): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pls I need kpmg aptitude test past questions... This us my email...oluwatosinosadare@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Bunmi227(f): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oluwatosinosa:
Pls I need kpmg aptitude test past questions... This us my email...oluwatosinosadare@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by CHINEDUM335: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please I need Kpmg aptitude test material. Here is my mail edunwa335@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Masterbenf: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Can someone help me with the KPMG past questions please.. I'm expecting the test invitation this year. Eruditeben2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Eighth: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2019
pls i need the kpmg past questions, i got an invite idealworld20@yahoo.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Nasrhy: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Good days Sirs and Mas, Please I need KPMG aptitude test questions. My e-mail is abdulwahabolanrewaju6@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by thobbierulz: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2019
hello Guys Pls i'd really appreciate if anyone can send me KPMG aptitude Test questions. my email is (oluwatobiopanuga@yahoo.com).
thanks in advance
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by nanyar: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please I need kpmg past questions. Thanks
Lilychizea@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Happieadex: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Greetings, Please I need KPMG past questions
adesanyahappiness@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by qanda: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Happieadex:
Greetings, Please I need KPMG past questions
adesanyahappiness@gmail.com
Download KPMG Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by qanda: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2019
KPMG RECRUITMENT PROCESS - ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO SUCCEED

Stage 1 – Assessment Test
This involves GMAT multiple choice questions in mathematic (quantitative reasoning), English (Verbal aptitude) and current affairs.
After test candidates will be required to write essay on given topics usually not less than 500 words. The KPMG Study Pack on Q and A App will help you in your preparations (Install Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda)

Stage 2 – Business awareness
At this stage, candidates are given sets of situational based test questions where they are asked what they will do when faced with certain situation. It is quite tricky as it is not timed and there are no right or wrong answers only best practice and morally correct options. An easy way of passing this to be familiar with the Company’s 7 core values and to apply them in each situation

The Values are
1. We lead by example.
2. We work together
3. We respect the individual
4. We seek the facts and provide insight
5. We are open and honest in our communication
6. We are committed to our communities
7. Above all, we act with integrity

Stage 3 - Assessment Centre
Here candidate faces a panel of interviewers and are given 3 tasks
1. One (1) minute presentation on given topics. Candidates who fail to impress or that are incoherent may be disallowed from proceeding at this stage
2. Group exercise: candidates are put in groups and are given a situational puzzle to decipher. Each team member is given different clues that can be read out but not passed around. All of them are to solve the task in about 10 to 20 minutes. Contributions from all members are very important; no right or wrong answers too but how they are able to work as a team.

3. One-on-one interview: candidates are asked series of questions to test their competence and integrity. Questions like teams they have worked, impact they have made in school or during service etc.

Stage 4 – Documentation
Candidates will be required to submit copies of their credentials for verification to prevent falsification of documents. Candidates who might have taken the test before are also screen and disqualified.

Stage 5 – Partner’s interview
These comes in various ways and styles but most times a “STAR” interview approach is taken. Candidates are asked questions and they are expected to answer with relevant Situation they have experienced, how that applies to the

Task (question asked), Action(s) they took and the Result thereafter.
S – Situation
T – Task
A – Action
R - Result

Stage 6 – Medicals
Successful candidates are then required to medicals test before resuming. No one is dropped at this stage just work ethics for safety reasons

1 Like

Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Sipsuave: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
@majesic85555. Good day, Please I need study pack for kpmg test.
Anyother person could also assist. Please help a sister. Innygirl50@gmail.com. I'd be waiting eagerly.
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by ehiemereawesome: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Who was invited for the test this friday

1 Like

Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by anixpet: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2019
ehiemereawesome:
Who was invited for the test this friday
I was invited for the test on friday
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Dammy97: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Good day. please I need KPMG past questions. Please help a sister oluwadamilola.olajoke@gmail.com. I am eagerly waiting
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by anixpet: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Please, I need the study pack too anibabaolabisi7@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Mikeeey123: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello house..pls can anyone help me with KPMG past question my mail is mykelejiogu@gmail.com...please I would appreciate it..thanks
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Ejiro323: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hello house.. Pls can anyone help me with KPMG past question okotietoju21@gmail.com
Please I would appreciate it
Thank you!!!
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by lawalkenny: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
good evening..pls can anyone help me with KPMG past questions..plsssss�lawalkehinde55@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by West85: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
KPMG past questions or materials for GRADUATEs please anyone!!!
adedeji.micheal2013@gmail.com
God bless you more as you share me
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by BabiJay: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Please whoever has gmat materials should foward to my mailbox jeedeyy@gmail.com
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by lawalkenny: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
pls someone should help me with kpmg aptitude test questions..lawalkehinde505@gmail.com
who else was invited for the test by dec 14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Ronniquemariana: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please I just got an invite for the kpmg aptitude test on the 14th of this month! Pls can someone help me the GMAT- format past questions and answers. Kindly send to olagokemariam1@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: How To Pass KPMG Aptitude Test by Ivygofii(f): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2019
I got the invite too for December 14 pls can someone send the past question to me? favvybabe@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb 2015/2016 CBT Registration Date, Closing Date, Centers & Exam Date / Study In Ghana!Admission Ongoing(within 48hrs) 2016 august session / The Pdfs And E-book Thread For Sciences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.