Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Clarity Of The Mind And Time - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Clarity Of The Mind And Time (395 Views)

The Guardians - Space and Time. / Life And Time Of Dr. Nwafor Orizu As Acting President Of Nigeria / The Eyes, The Mind And Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Clarity Of The Mind And Time by Brazzaville(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2018
You cannot change yesterday but you can do something today that can change your tomorrow. It doesn’t matter how you where born, that was yesterday. It doesn’t matter what happened the last 5yrs the last 10yrs, you may not be able to change that, but you can re-position yourself today, you can make new decisions today that will change what tomorrow would bring. Invest in your future, refuse to be a ‘’Mental Hobo”, refuse to end your life on a side walk.
Every time I tell you something, I tell you that I believe in your future. The reason I believe I your future is because if you hear this word you will act on them and they will change your future.
https://evhiemenisa..com.ng/2018/01/the-clarity-of-mind-and-time.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Short Stories Only / Story Time!!!! / What Do You Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.