Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh (17483 Views)

Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by VERQUEST111: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Nigerian singer, Lil Kesh has disclosed that he has proved critics of his decision to leave YBNL wrong, by releasing hit songs since floating his own label, YAGI – Young And Getting It.

Lil Kesh, who made a name for himself while he was under Olamide’s YBNL with hit songs like “Shoki”, “Efejoku” and “Gbese”, has managed to sustain the tempo over a year since standing on his own.

Under YAGI, Lil Kesh has released other certified club bangers like the Young John produced “Bend Down Select”, “No Fake Love”, “Shele Gan Gan” and “Rora”.
Speaking on life post-YBNL, the rapper said he took the right decision at the time and has no regrets looking back now.
He said:

“I was not scared when I took the step to leave Olamide’s record label”, he said. “I am never scared; I just knew it was the right move, so I was never scared. So far, I think the steps have helped me more as a person and as a brand. For one, I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Instead, I am instrumental to my own growth”.
Speaking further, Lil Kesh said aside personal growth, the move was also financially rewarding.

He added;

“Looking at the financial side as well, it was a good step. I cannot say I would reap what I have sown immediately, but every move I make now is to ensure I have a brighter future. I am doing all this for the future. When I announced that I left Olamide’s record label, some people were skeptical, but I proved them wrong by releasing hit songs. To me, there was no option of failure; it was a win-win situation. That was my strength and my fans have been so amazing in motivating me. Thanks to my fans. With little effort, the results have always been amazing” .

Life as a label owner compared to when I was under a record label is good, but I have more responsibilities now. Life is a bit tougher now because of the responsibilities; it depicts growth and leaving YBNL was a very big step in my life

mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/have-released-songs-leaving-ybnl-lil-kesh/

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by fantastic1: 2:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Ok
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by chriskosherbal(m): 3:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Yes I believe but it still cannot match the success you recorded while you were with YBNL.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by codemaster2much: 4:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Mumu where the hit na

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by olenyi: 4:45am On Jan 18, 2018
grin

OK. We have heard.
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by kkins25(m): 4:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Lil kesh still dey sing?

9 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by bbulldog(m): 4:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Sorry, you have released HIT NOISE MISTER, not songs

11 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by BruncleZuma: 4:48am On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by 01mcfadden(m): 4:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Hit songs? Tell me your definition of hit songs.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by sotall(m): 4:49am On Jan 18, 2018
sadI sad
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 4:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Everyone want to be a leader, Noone gives a shit about team

1 Like

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by espn(m): 4:50am On Jan 18, 2018
MUMU.... Some artist choice of words is so disrespectful... I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Someone's business that brought you fame and money.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by PearlStreet(m): 4:53am On Jan 18, 2018
L'il Kesh, ma man you be. I don't listen to the noise you make in the nonsense you sing, but I respect your guts for making a bold move to secure your future.

Some of those dissing L'il Kesh pray to work for Nigerian banks. These banks would sack them after using their future dry and the same L'il Kesh would be paid millions of Naira the to come and perform at the Bank's end of the year party.

Keep beefing the boy, don't plan your life. You'll be pursuing bus to VI every day with tie that looks like rope around your neck as if you're an aspiring goat.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by lanre316: 4:55am On Jan 18, 2018
01mcfadden:
Hit songs?
Tell me your definition of hit songs.

He releases wack songs that irritates you as to make you want to hit his head against the wall. That's his definition of hit songs.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Pebcak: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2018

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by jerflakes(m): 4:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Young man, it the listeners that will decide whether it's a hit or not

Not you

24 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by jerflakes(m): 5:00am On Jan 18, 2018
lanre316:

He releases wack songs that irritates you as to make you want to hit his head against the wall. That's his definition of hit songs.

grin

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by virginboy1(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Life is really crazy
You dream that u have a car, when u wake up, u have nothing!
U dream that u have money, when u wake up, u have nothing!
But try to dream that u're urinating, that's when u knw dat dreams come true�����

35 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by rawpadgin(m): 5:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Noise maker
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by miqos02(m): 5:12am On Jan 18, 2018
VERQUEST111:
Nigerian singer, Lil Kesh has disclosed that he has proved critics of his decision to leave YBNL wrong, by releasing hit songs since floating his own label, YAGI – Young And Getting It.

Lil Kesh, who made a name for himself while he was under Olamide’s YBNL with hit songs like “Shoki”, “Efejoku” and “Gbese”, has managed to sustain the tempo over a year since standing on his own.

Under YAGI, Lil Kesh has released other certified club bangers like the Young John produced “Bend Down Select”, “No Fake Love”, “Shele Gan Gan” and “Rora”.
Speaking on life post-YBNL, the rapper said he took the right decision at the time and has no regrets looking back now.
He said:

“I was not scared when I took the step to leave Olamide’s record label”, he said. “I am never scared; I just knew it was the right move, so I was never scared. So far, I think the steps have helped me more as a person and as a brand. For one, I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Instead, I am instrumental to my own growth”.
Speaking further, Lil Kesh said aside personal growth, the move was also financially rewarding.

He added;

“Looking at the financial side as well, it was a good step. I cannot say I would reap what I have sown immediately, but every move I make now is to ensure I have a brighter future. I am doing all this for the future. When I announced that I left Olamide’s record label, some people were skeptical, but I proved them wrong by releasing hit songs. To me, there was no option of failure; it was a win-win situation. That was my strength and my fans have been so amazing in motivating me. Thanks to my fans. With little effort, the results have always been amazing” .

Life as a label owner compared to when I was under a record label is good, but I have more responsibilities now. Life is a bit tougher now because of the responsibilities; it depicts growth and leaving YBNL was a very big step in my life

mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/have-released-songs-leaving-ybnl-lil-kesh/
so this guy can write good English like this?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by teamv: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Less hit more money or more hit less money which would you prefer guys don't like his song though
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Swiftboy(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Yeah it's easy for You because you don't have to pay bloggers and radio stations for your songs to be played. That comes with being initially under YBNL
These artists that are lucky enough to get signed by people who believed in them think things are easy. Ask upcoming artists on the street... They will tell you just how hard it is. Even the industry make sure its the same faces we see up at the top year in year out.Real music are still underground.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by humurphia(m): 5:35am On Jan 18, 2018
this news gives headache

1 Like

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by phemmyfour: 5:39am On Jan 18, 2018
He released noise and wack songs. Hip award was right after all in choosing Reeky over him

2 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Diso60090(m): 5:53am On Jan 18, 2018
See all G-boys awake imagine this kind time see comments who get work in the morning still dey sleep

2 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by fasho01(m): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2018
In all fairness, he has managed to stay relevant since leaving ybnl and his songs are okay. I think he just needs to improve on his lyrical content but then again, that isn't what makes a song a hit, rather, it's the beat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Pavore9: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2018
espn:
MUMU.... Some artist choice of words is so disrespectful... I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Someone's business that brought you fame and money.

That was so insensitive of him.There are so many talented ones out there whose dream died for lack of platform to project what that have in them.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by alfredo4u(m): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2018
We

1 Like

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Felixalex(m): 6:20am On Jan 18, 2018
alfredo4u:
We

The type of respect u get when u step out of a G-Wagon abi
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Elnino4ladies: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2018
This one too is a rapper? SMH
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by abike12(f): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Delusion
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Nedfed(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2018
jerflakes:
Young man, it the listeners that will decide whether it's a hit or not

Not you
Toooor I wonder oooooo
All dis our naija musicians especially the little/young ones do fall hands at times, and that's why many of them do av prblm in dia career.
They talk as if is dia doing, instead of them to thank God and appreciate fans.
Hit songs or noise making?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Your Favorite Actress In Jenifa`s Diary [photo] / Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video / Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.