₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,406 members, 5,163,898 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2019 at 07:39 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (16477 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Daily Divine Encounter Encounter With Dr Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:17am On Jun 29
June 29

The good things of life belong to me. I refuse to be broken by sickness or disease. I refuse to let any debilitating condition halt my progress and prosperity in the Lord. My strength is renewed in the Lord daily! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Jun 30
June 30

The good things of life belong to me. I refuse to be broken by sickness or disease. I refuse to let any debilitating condition halt my progress and prosperity in the Lord. My strength is renewed in the Lord daily! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Jul 01
July 1

I refuse to let death attack my body through sickness. I refuse to walk in fear because the healing power of God resides in me. I have the indestructible life of God flowing through my physical body, and I insist on enjoying divine health every day, because my body is God’s temple. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Jul 02
July 2

The Holy Spirit perambulates my body, fixing anything that is wrong and replacing whatever needs replacing. I refuse to be perturbed when the devil throws fiery darts of sickness at me; my God, who never sleeps nor slumbers, is at work in my body twenty-four hours of every day. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:21am On Jul 03
July 3

I refuse to worry about my health because I walk in the consciousness of the supernatural life that I have on the inside. I am superior to sickness by virtue of God’s indwelling presence. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04
July 4

The plans of the adversary regarding my health will always come to nothing and be of none effect because I am born of God. I have overcome all the workings of the enemy. I have peace within my borders and the health in me flows out from me to everyone I come in contact with. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Jul 05
July 5

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I refuse to fear! I walk by faith and not by sight. I refuse to be moved by any symptom that may show up in my body. I have the imperishable life of God in me, causing me to walk continually in divine health and strength. Praise God forevermore!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Jul 06
July 6

God made me in His image and likeness, I am fearfully and wonderfully made; there are no imperfections in me. I have the life and nature of the Monarch of the Universe; there is sickness or disease that can stand against me successfully. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On Jul 07
July 7

I am Christ’s icon and His exact representation because as He is so am I in this world. My life is beautiful and radiant! I am blessed in all things and in every way. I’m beautifully made; sickness is far away from me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Jul 08
July 8

I am the light of the world! I will never walk in darkness. I will never walk in sickness or despair. I am shining on every side and the grace of God is evident in my life. I am going to be the best of me for God every day, and there is no devil or infirmity that can stop me. I can never be defeated. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Jul 09
July 9

I am born of the incorruptible seed of God’s Word; therefore, my body is unyielding and cannot be damaged by disease. Sickness cannot hold me down. I am the seed that the Lord has blessed, no sickness or disease can stay in the Blessed of the Lord. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:33am On Jul 10
July 10

God’s Word works in me mightily; it is life to my body and health to my flesh. My body is full of radiant health and vitality. I enjoy the health that has been freely given to me, and I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Glory!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Jul 11
July 11

Thank you Lord for giving me the responsibility of staying healthy, and showing me through your word. I take charge of my health and declare that sickness, disease and infirmity will never be part of my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Jul 12
July 12

The health of God is in me, the strength of God is in me, and the life of God is in me. I’m daily invigorated by the power and strength of the Holy Ghost! So, I can never experience weakness in my body rather, I’m strengthened daily to face any task and win triumphantly in health and vitality. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Jul 13
July 13

I live an extraordinary life of divine health, excellence, victory, and dominion over sickness! I reign as a king over weakness and pain in this life in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Jul 14
July 14

My life is for the glory of God. I walk in excellence and the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. I live in perfect health; no infirmity or disease can come near my dwelling. I walk in divine health, righteousness, victory, dominion and success today. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On Jul 15
July 14

My faith is alive, active and prevailing; circumstances align with my faith-filled confessions and I rule, reign and dominate my world by my faith. I’ve taken a hold of the eternal realities of the Kingdom, walking in the full blessings of the Gospel of Christ! I’m alive, strong and healthy. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:04am On Jul 16
July 16

Precious Father, I thank you for making me the crown of your creation, and the best of all that you’ve made. I live with the consciousness of who I am in Christ: a pearl of great price and inestimable value, created to set forth your wonderful deeds, and display your virtues and perfections to my world, sickness is not part of my life. Glory to God
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Jul 17
July 17

I’m vitalized by the Holy Ghost! No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive or survive in my body. The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I’m alive and well, healthy and strong forever, by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Jul 19
July 18

Precious Father, I thank you for giving me eternal life and bringing me into a vital union with you! I rejoice that I’m one spirit with you, and thus an associate of the God-kind. I walk in divine health, prosperity, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Jul 19
July 19

Dear Father, I take advantage of all that you’ve done for me as a result of the vicarious death of Jesus, and I acknowledge the benefits of His glorious resurrection in my life and all that it means to me. I’m healthy, vibrant, prosperous and victorious every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Jul 20
July 20

Dear Father, I thank you for my oneness with you. Your ever-abiding presence in and with me makes me indestructible, strong, vibrant and healthy at all times, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Jul 21
July 21

Dear Father, I thank you for your blessed Word that’s fulfilled in my life. I make progress from glory to glory, in the direction of your perfect will for my life, because I live in your Word, and speak faith-filled words. I dwell in health, safety, and peace forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Jul 22
July 22

I’m branded for God, and there’s no enchantment against me! I’m blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I walk in blessings only! In Christ, I’m secure and fortified against all machinations of the enemy and against all manner of diseases. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:33am On Jul 23
July 23

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the nature of God in my spirit. I’ve been born into the Kingdom of light; therefore, I shine and reign gloriously in life in health and vitality, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Jul 24
July 24

Thanks be unto God who leads me in glory and eternal triumph over the circumstances of life in and by the Word. I’m healthy, strong, prosperous and victorious in Christ, now and evermore. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Jul 25
July 25

I have the life of God in me, for as He is, so am I in this world! I’ve been brought from humanity to eternity, thus making me superhuman. I’m alive, and I’m incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable; death has no power over me! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:08am On Jul 26
July 26

I have my riddance in Christ. It doesn’t matter what troubles come my way; it doesn’t matter what adversities I face; it does matter any sickness that tries to attack my body; they’re of no effect because, Christ is my riddance. He plucks my feet out of the miry clay. Praise God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:38am On Jul 27
July 27

I’m seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory and authority; reigning and ruling over circumstances and situations, dominating sicknesses and diseases that are attacking the people of the world by the power of the Holy Ghost! Glory to God forever!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Jul 28
July 28

I live triumphantly, walking in divine health and in the strength of the Lord Almighty. I’ll never be sick in my life for the greater one lives in me and occupy every space in my body; there is no space for sickness to dwell in my body! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Jul 29
July 29

I have a new life, and it’s the Christ-life; it burns up every trace of sickness and disease from my body. I walk in newness of life, living out the glorious Christ-life predestined for me, from the foundation of the world. I am chosen, royal, peculiar, excellent, and full of glory. I walk in victory and dominion always. Praise the Lord!!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Jul 30
July 30

I am in Christ, not under Satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. No attack from the devil can affect me, whether sickness or infirmity, or any other device. My mind and body are renewed and energized by the Word of God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Story Behind The Hymn, "When I Survey The Wondrous Cross" / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.