Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36915 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Nov 4

I’m seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory, and authority; reigning and ruling over circumstances and situations, trampling over the sicknesses and diseases that attack the people of the world by the power of the Holy Ghost! I live from the mountain top, celebrating my victory over sickness, disease and the negative circumstances of this world. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Nov 5

I’m a partaker of the divine nature; I breathe the very essence of divinity. The indestructible, impregnable, and indomitable life of God is in me. I’m thus programmed and positioned for the transcendent life, dispensing the realities and verities of God’s Kingdom. No health attack from the devil can affect me! Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2019
Nov 6

The Word of God is the source of my life, and it is living and active in me today. I experience the transforming power of the Word in my health, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease, and poverty. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper because I live in Christ. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Nov 7

I live in consistent, continuous and constant health. I am impervious to disease and infections, because my life is hid with Christ in God. I am superior to all kinds of sicknesses and diseases. I can’t get sick and no disease can dwell in my body. No plague or contagion can affect me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2019
Nov 8

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His beautiful life has completely inundated my entire being; spirit, soul, and body! This beautiful life of Jesus makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, death, and the devil. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Nov 9

The Word of God has creative power to transform my life; it brings health and life to my body. It transforms the circumstances of my life. I have put away all filthy communication from my mouth. All that proceeds from my mouth edifies and ministers grace to the hearers, bringing glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by Luchiana1(f): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYUj5YCep8E no weapon formed against you wil prosper. watch Be Blessed
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Nov 10

My God has made me flourish like a palm tree; I am like a tree planted by the rivers and my leaves are ever green. I cannot be sick, because where I live is glorious; I am an inhabitant of Zion and divine health is my present-hour reality. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Nov 11

Above all things, I prosper in health, even as my soul prospers. My health is dependent on God’s Word. I refuse to be sick and I cannot be sick. Sickness cannot stay in my body because my body is the temple of the living God. Glory to the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Nov 12

The Word of God is working in me. The law of the Spirit of life is working in me; therefore, everything about me is full of life! There is no death in any area of my life or in my body. I am living the good life God has planned ahead of time for me to live: a life of divine health, success, and victory. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Nov 13

I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease, and poverty today and always! No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper because I live in the Name of Jesus! I’ve been delivered from sin, sickness, and death, and catapulted into God’s realm of life where I reign victoriously with Christ every day. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Nov 14

God’s Word is producing the results of what it talks about in my body. The Word of God is life and health to my body. Its transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Nov 15

I refuse to recognise any sickness, hindrance or limitation in my life. I refuse to fear, I refuse to be defeated and I refuse to be sick! I refuse to let my body be subject to any form of sickness or disease. I am a victor in life, born with the victorious life of Christ. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Nov 16

I am free from sickness, and I will not be overtaken by feelings of pain and discomfort because the Word of God has inundated my entire being, protecting and cleansing it from sickness, pain and discomfort. I refuse to cower in fear of what the adversary may do because I know who I am; I stand as a king and I reign in life victoriously. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Nov 17

The Word is working mightily in me! The Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and He vitalizes my body. Health, strength, victory, and prosperity are mine now and always by the power in the name of Jesus. I have the imperishable life of God in me, causing me to walk continually in divine health and strength. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Nov 18.

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. I am God’s living headquarters. Divinity is at work in me; I do not get sick because I have the life and nature of God in me. The Greater One lives in me. I refuse to be sick, for the life of God in me prevails in every way. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Nov 19

The health of God is in me, the strength of God is in me, and the life of God is in me. I’m daily invigorated by the power and strength of the Holy Ghost! So, I can never experience weakness in my body. Rather, I’m strengthened daily to face any task and win triumphantly in health and vitality. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Nov 20

I live an extraordinary life of divine health, excellence, victory, and dominion over sickness! I reign as a king over weakness and pain in this life in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Nov 21

My life is for the glory of God. I walk in excellence and the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. I live in perfect health; no infirmity or disease can come near my dwelling. I walk in divine health, righteousness, victory, dominion and success today. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Nov 22

My faith is alive, active and prevailing; circumstances align with my faith-filled confessions and I rule, reign and dominate my world by my faith. I’ve taken a hold of the eternal realities of the Kingdom, walking in the full blessings of the Gospel of Christ! I’m alive, strong and healthy. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Nov 23

Precious Father, I thank You for making me the crown of Your creation, and the best of all that You’ve made. I live with the consciousness of who I am in Christ: a pearl of great price and inestimable value, created to set forth Your wonderful deeds and display Your virtues and perfections to my world. Sickness is not part of my life. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2019
Nov 24

I’m vitalized by the Holy Ghost! No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive or survive in my body. The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I’m alive and well, healthy and strong forever, by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Nov 25

Precious Father, I thank You for giving me eternal life and bringing me into a vital union with You! I rejoice that I’m one spirit with You, and thus an associate of the God-kind. I walk in divine health, prosperity, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Nov 26

Dear Father, I take advantage of all that You’ve done for me as a result of the vicarious death of Jesus, and I acknowledge the benefits of His glorious resurrection in my life. I’m healthy, vibrant, prosperous and victorious every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Nov 27

Dear Father, I thank You for my oneness with You. Your ever-abiding presence in and with me makes me indestructible, strong, vibrant and healthy at all times, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Nov 28

Dear Father, I thank You for Your blessed Word that’s fulfilled in my life. I make progress from glory to glory, in the direction of Your perfect will for my life, because I live in Your Word. As I speak faith-filled words, I dwell in health, safety, and peace forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Nov 29

There’s no enchantment against me! I’m blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I walk in blessings only! In Christ, I’m secure and fortified against all machinations of the enemy and against all manner of diseases. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Nov 30

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the nature of God in my spirit. I’ve been born into the Kingdom of light; therefore, I shine and reign gloriously in life in health and vitality, in Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Dec 1

Thanks be unto God who leads me in glory and eternal triumph over the circumstances of life in and by the Word. I’m healthy, strong, prosperous and victorious in Christ, now and evermore. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Dec 2

I have the life of God in me, for as He is, so am I in this world! I’m superhuman. I’m alive, I’m incorruptible, indestructible, and imperishable. Death has no power over me! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2019
Dec 3

I have my riddance in Christ. It doesn’t matter what troubles come my way; it doesn’t matter what adversities I face; it does matter any sickness that tries to attack my body; they’re of no effect because Christ is my riddance. He plucks my feet out of the miry clay. Praise God
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Dec 4

I’m seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory and authority; reigning and ruling over circumstances and situations, dominating sicknesses and diseases by the power of the Holy Ghost! Glory to God forever!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch / Nine Church Adverts That Will Amaze You / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.