Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36956 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Apr 21

Sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body, for Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses in His body on the cross. By His stripes I am healed. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2018
Apr 22

I’ve been made free from infirmities and death because the Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death, and all its debilitating influences, in Jesus' Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Apr 23

The Bible says in 1 Peter 2:24 that by the stripes of Jesus I was healed; therefore, I'm the healed of God and I remain in divine health as every day passes by. No sickness or disease can fasten itself on me, in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Apr 24

Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for overcoming the world for me and bringing me into the life of rest, where I neither toil nor struggle. I cast all my cares upon You, thus I'm riding on the path of victory, divine health and success, above the complications and limitations of this world, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Apr 25

The Word of faith is in my mouth to command situations and circumstances of life to conform to God's destiny for my life! The power to change things is resident within me, thus, as I vocalize my faith; mountains move, valleys are filled and every crooked path is made straight, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Apr 26

Dear Father, thank you for my citizenship is in heaven, where sickness, infirmity, troubles and poverty have no place. I’m seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that’s named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Apr 27

Divinity is tabernacled in my physical body; it flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. I am not subject to the elements of this world. I live the transcendent life! I reign over sickness, disease and infirmity, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Apr 28

I'm from above! My origin is in God! I refuse to live an ordinary life. I declare that I dwell in radiant health and strength daily; I'll never be sick in my life, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Apr 29

I declare that sickness and ill health are far from me. I'm protected from harm and I dwell in health all the days of my life, in Jesus' name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Apr 30

I thank You Holy Father, for the wonderful benefits and provisions of the gospel! Thank You for the precious blood of Jesus, which is shed for me that I might live the life of glory, power, excellence and virtue! I declare that financial prosperity, divine health and healing, a sound mind, spiritual and material prosperity are all mine, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2018
May 01

The Spirit of God vitalizes every fiber of my being! The God-life in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmities! I’m healthy and strong! Only the life and nature of Christ–His beauty and glory–are manifested in my physical body, because He perambulates in me, through the Holy Spirit. I’ve got divine health working in every fiber of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2018
May 02

I believe in the efficacy of God's Word. My faith wins all the time; it is proof-producing and brings forth testimonies. My health springs forth speedily and I radiate God's goodness.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:26am On May 03, 2018
May 03

Divine health is at work in every fiber of my being, every cell of my blood, and every bone of my body! I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God is quick and active in my body.
I live healthy and strong in the Name of Jesus. I manifest the virtues, perfections and excellencies of your righteousness, continually walking in glory and dominion. There is no imperfection or weakness in my life, for I’ve been fashioned for divine health and strength.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On May 04, 2018
May 04

God’s Word isn’t just food for my spirit, but also health for my body. It makes me vibrant and productive, and rejuvenates and strengthens my body. By the Word, I am made whole and preserved in divine health.
The Word of God and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2018
May 05

Disease has no place in me for I am born of God; Christ dwells in me and my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, which is for God’s glory.
I am fortified by the Word of God and strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost. I’m more than a conqueror, through the power of God’s Spirit at work in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:36am On May 06, 2018
May 06

I am a child of God. I refuse to be sick. Sickness doesn’t belong in my body. God’s love has given me life, so I have life in me. I have health in me. I have strength in me. I have the life of God in me. I am alive, well, and sound. This is my testimony! It is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvelous in my sight. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2018
May 07

I hold on to God's Word, no matter what I see or hear. I am an overcome and I live the overcoming life. I don't fight the devil because he has been defeated already. Instead, I walk in the consciousness of my victory in Christ Jesus. Today, I walk free of every sickness or infirmity and walk in the light of God's Word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2018
May 08

I am full of the Holy Spirit, He sees through my eyes, He feels through my hands, I carry the fullness of the Spirit everyday therefore my body is healthy and sound, my heart is healthy and sound,
my lungs are healthy and sound, my liver is healthy and sound, my mind is healthy and sound, my bones are healthy and sound, my muscles are sound and healthy, I am sound and healthy from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2018
May 09

Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and the crises of life. I declare that I am sustained by the power and authority of the Name, and that I live the higher life of glory that you prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2018
May 10

My faith is the victory that overcomes every challenge to my health. I believe God's Word that says I was healed by the stripes of Jesus. Therefore, my health shines forth today and every day in Jesus name amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2018
May 11

Nothing is impossible to me.
Therefore I take responsibility for the direction of my life. My tongue is whilesome and it is a tree of life; I speak the right words and channel my life in the right direction in the name of Jesus amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2018
May 12

I take possession of my healing, health, prosperity, and victory today as provided for me by God in His infallible Word. I am free from sicknesses and diseases of any kind, for the life of God is in me. I live a successful and inspiring life because I function in, and live by the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:24am On May 13, 2018
May 13

The same spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness. The healing power is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell in my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body; my body cannot be destroyed.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2018
May 14

The Word of God is life to me and medicine to my body. It rejuvenates and refreshes me daily! I’m divinely immunized against all forms of sickness, disease and infections, because God’s Word of life dwells richly in my spirit and inundates my whole being!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On May 15, 2018
May 15

Through the Word of God and the ministry of the Spirit, I’m being transfigured daily into the image of the Son of God! His life and nature imparted into my spirit gives me the ability to live above sickness, disease, infirmity and sorrows, for as He is, so am I! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:01am On May 16, 2018
May 16

I’m the faith-child of a faith-God! I live today in victory and triumph because I’m fully persuaded that I’m what God says I am, I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do. I live in dominion over sickness, disease, poverty, the world and its systems today, because faith is my lifestyle.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2018
May 17

l have the life and nature of God in me; I’ve put on the new man, which is created in righteousness and true holiness. I’ve passed from death to life, from sin to righteousness, from sickness to health and from poverty to wealth. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2018
May 18

As God’s representative in this world, I decree peace, perfect health and prosperity in every area of my life. I do not get sick; I have the life and nature of God in me. Divinity is at work in me, and all things are working together for my good!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2018
May 19

I know who I am. Greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world. I'm walking in divine health, victory, dominion and righteousness. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and no illegal transactions can thrive in my body because I'm born of God, and my life is hid with Christ in God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2018
May 20

I'm strengthened and lifted by Your Word today, and my faith prevails against all opposing forces as I put Your Word to work and take possession of all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. I take possession of my healing, health, prosperity, and victory today.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2018
May 21

My words are potent and full of life. I declare that divine health is my birthright, therefore I function therein on daily basis. Every part of my body responds to the Word of God. Praise God forever!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2018
May 22

The transcendent life I have in Christ Jesus is beyond the ordinary level of perception and comprehension. I live a life of victory, success, divine health, abundance, excellence and glory, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.