Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36952 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2018
June 23

Thank you, Lord, for the life of Christ in me that makes me superhuman! I recognize your divine ability, efficiency and might that's at work in me today; thus, I refuse to allow sickness, disease, and infirmity in my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2018
June 24

I am born of the Word and Spirit of God; therefore, I'm impregnable to everything that hurts or binds! I've overcome the devil and his cohorts because the Greater One dwells in me! I am a master over Satan because my spirit, soul, and body are now infused with divinity
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2018
June 25

The Holy Ghost lives in me, therefore, I have the dynamic ability to effect changes! I refuse to permit anything contrary to God's Word in my body. As I speak in other tongues, I declare that supernatural changes are taking place in me, in Jesus Name Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
June 26

I declare that I'm living the higher life of glory that God prearranged for me. I walk with the consciousness that greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world, for eternal life is at work in me. Sickness and death are not part of my life because the life that's at work in me is superior to the devil and all his works.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2018
June 27

I am not ordinary. I have the life of the Father, a life without limits. I function with supernatural strength and abilities today, nothing and no one can hurt or harm me. There are no accidents or mishaps in my path, for I walk in preordained pathways of life and divine blessings!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
June 28

I thank you, Father, for the indwelling presence of your Spirit in me; I'm not an ordinary person – I'm your living tabernacle. Therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can successfully lodge in my body, because the life in me is divine.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2018
June 29

The light of God is in my spirit bringing me into full awareness of my rights and inheritance in Christ Jesus! I fear no adversary, for Christ has already obtained the victory over every adversary, and my faith in the Word of God is the victory that overcomes the world. I dwell in the victory Christ wrought for me; thus, I'm no longer subject to any form of fear, limitation or bondage – for Christ has set me free from the bondage of sickness, disease and death. I'm more than a conqueror!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
June 30

My life is an unending stream of success, effectiveness, excellence, prosperity, productivity and divine health. I don't wane with age; my strength is daily renewed like that of an eagle! I'm in Zion – the city of our God. Here, I increasingly flourish like a tree planted by the waters, bearing fruit in and out of season, and whatsoever I do prospers. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018
July 1

I refuse to acknowledge any sickness, hindrance or limitation life may present; rather, I move forward and make progress in every season – experiencing times of harvest and abundance all year round! Nothing can hinder me, for the Greater One is in me. I have the right attitude and the outcome of my daily life is clear proof of the life of God in my spirit. I declare that grace to constantly make progress is at work in my life and I reign in Christ Jesus always! Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2018
July 2

My life is an unending stream of success, effectiveness, excellence, prosperity, productivity and divine health. I don't wane with age; my strength is daily renewed like that of an eagle! I'm in Zion – the city of our God. Here, I increasingly flourish like a tree planted by the waters, bearing fruit in and out of season, and whatsoever I do prospers. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2018
July 3

I refuse to acknowledge any sickness, hindrance or limitation life may present; rather, I move forward and make progress in every season – experiencing times of harvest and abundance all year round! Nothing can hinder me, for the Greater One is in me. I have the right attitude and the outcome of my daily life is clear proof of the life of God in my spirit. I declare that grace to constantly make progress is at work in my life and I reign in Christ Jesus always! Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
July 4

Divine life is at work in me! I'm impregnable to sickness or disease, because I'm a partaker of the divine nature. I refuse to live in the dark, or function by the lesser light. I function in God's greater light concerning my health. Divine health is my portion; I live in strength and vitality every day of my life in Jesus' mighty Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2018
July 5

Dear Father, thank you for bringing me into the glorious and triumphant life in Christ where there's no sickness, disease or infirmity. I thank you for your indestructible life that flows in every fiber of my being, making me insusceptible and impregnable to the attacks of the devil.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
July 6

I recognize and take hold of, my divine right to live in dominion and excellence! I declare that I am enjoying life to the full. I live in abundance, prosperity, divine health peace, and all the good things that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus wrought for me
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2018
July 7

I have dominion over sin, sickness, and circumstances. I'm superior to Satan, and I've overcome the world. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly realms, far above all principality and power! I exercise the authority of Christ in and around my sphere of contact, in Jesus Name!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2018
July 8

I belong in God's class of divine beings; therefore, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and no sickness can triumph in this body, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2018
July 9

I’m perfected in Christ Jesus; I refuse to accommodate any sickness, disease or pain in my body, because I have the life of God in me! I’ve taken hold of eternal life. It doesn’t matter the trials, pain and difficulties in the world, I am unperturbed because I live in, and by, the Word of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2018
July 10

My life is the revelation of the graces and realities of the Word! I live triumphantly over sickness, disease, Satan, and the systems of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2018
July 11

I am born of God, my origin is in Him! No sickness has the ability or power to destroy my body! I have the overcoming life of God in me, and that makes me indestructible and impregnable to disease and infirmity Halelluyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
July 12

My body is infused with divine health because I have eternal life. Therefore, sickness,disease or death has no place in my life. The Spirit of God vitalizes my mortal body! The God-life in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmities! I’m healthy and strong! Only the nature of Christ–His beauty and glory–are manifested in my physical body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2018
July 13

I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones; I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. In Him I live, move and have my being; sin and death have no power over me. The Lord has given His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways; no evil shall befall me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2018
July 14

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; I’m dead to this world but alive to God.My members are yielded to God as instruments of righteousness; therefore, sin or sickness has no dominion over my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:32am On Jul 15, 2018
July 15

I testify of the goodness of the Lord and the victories He has wrought in my life through Christ Jesus! I testify that the power of His infallible Word has brought me into a place of strength, power, rest, and dominion. I testify that the miracles of salvation are wrought through me; I daily experience supernatural blessings of divine health and prosperity.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2018
July 16

I testify that I have the Son of God, and therefore the life of God. That life that is unsusceptible and invulnerable to pain, sickness,
disease or inirmity–that very life–courses through my being, giving life to my body. I testify that I flourish in divine health.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Jul 18, 2018
July 17

I testify that the healing power of God is at work in me–in every fiber of my being, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I am a child of God. I refuse to be sick. Sickness doesn’t belong to me. God’s love has given me life, so I have the life of God in me. I have health in me. I have strength in me. I’m alive, well, and sound.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2018
July 18

The Word of God is living, active, operative, energizing, and efective, and it produces what it talks about in my life. It is sharper than any knife, and it is penetrating the deepest recesses of my
body. The Word is alive in me; therefore, I cannot die. My body is impervious to sickness, disease or death.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2018
July 19

The Word of God is living, active, operative, energizing, and efective, and it produces what it talks about in my life. It is sharper than any knife, and it is penetrating the deepest recesses of my
body. The Word is alive in me; therefore, I cannot die. My body is impervious to sickness, disease or death.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2018
July 20

I've got the life of God in me, no sickness can fasten itself to my body. That same spirit that raised Lord Jesus from the dead dwells in me and He energizes and vitalizes my body daily, therefore no disease, no infirmity can stay in my body in Jesus Name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2018
July 21

Every time I receive the Word of God, it goes into my spirit, through my soul and body. The Word is working in me, replacing anything that is bad, mending anything that is broken, and correcting every anomaly. My body is perfected by the Word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
July 22

I live the transcendent life! Divinity flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I reign over sickness, disease, poverty, and lack! I am superior to the devil and his demons. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2018
July 23

Divine life is at work in me! I'm impregnable to sickness or disease, because I'm a partaker of the divine nature. I refuse to live in the dark, or function by the lesser light. I function in God's greater light concerning my health. Divine health is my portion; I live in strength and vitality every day of my life in Jesus' mighty Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
July 24

The healing power of God is at work in my body. It is working in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body and every cell of my blood. No sickness can stay in me because greater is He that is in me than every form of sickness and disease that is in the world. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.