Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36954 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Sept 25

I'm a partaker of the indestructible and invincible life of God; therefore, sickness, disease and death have no place in my life. I live today from the position of advantage and victory, knowing that I'm indomitable; because the impregnable nature of righteousness is at work in me. Blessed be God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Sept 26

I'll never walk in sickness or disease. Jesus bore my infirmities on His own body. Therefore, I refuse to be brought down by sickness or disease. In Christ Jesus, I live in divine health. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Sept 27

I have the same life as Jesus therefore i refuse to live an ordinary life. I have the consciousness that Christ is in me, and I am in Him; I have this mindset and confidence in life; an assurance that I’ll forever be healthy, prosperous, successful, and triumphant in life!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Sept 28

Disease has no place in me for I'm born of God; Christ dwells in me and my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, which is for God's glory. I am fortified by the Word of God and strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost. I'm more than a conqueror, through the power of God's Spirit that is at work in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Sept 29

I have been brought into an inseparable union with God. I’m of the same stock with Jesus, and a partaker of His very life; a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones, therefore I manifest His glory and righteousness in my body. The Lord has made my life easy, glorious and exciting; He’s taken charge of my family, health, finances and all my affairs. Therefore, I live in absolute rest, peace and joy today, and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Sept 30

I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones; I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In Him I live, move and have my being; sin and death have no power over me. The Lord has given His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways; no evil shall befall me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Oct 1

I refuse to acknowledge any sickness, hindrance or limitation in my life. I refuse to fear. I refuse to be defeated and I refuse to be sick! I refuse to let my body be subject to any form of sickness or disease. I am more than a conqueror because the divine life of God is in me. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2018
Oct 2

I walk in dominion today because God has imparted divine health into my body. Thus, nothing can stop or prevent me from fully enjoying divine health in my physical body which God has committed to my care. The Holy Spirit dwells in me, so I'm adequately cared for, to the glory of God! I wax stronger by the day and manifest the glory of God, even in my body and everywhere I go.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Oct 3

I am the light of the world and there is no darkness in my life. Sickness is not a part of my life. I am made for signs and wonders; diseases and infirmities don't have a place in me. The Bible says that the Son of God was made manifest to destroy the works of the devil; therefore, I declare that I live in the finished works of Christ; the works of the devil are paralyzed in and around me! Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Oct 4

I declare that I am living the good life and experiencing good days as I refrain from speaking guile and unbelief. I live in health and victory because that is what I speak concerning myself everyday! I am a partaker of the divine nature of God; therefore, the divine health of God is at work in me
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2018
Oct 5

I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones; I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In Him I live, move and have my being; therefore, sin and death have no power over me. The Lord has given His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways; no evil shall befall me. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Oct 6

I declare that I am made whole, fortiied from sickness, disease and infirmity, and preserved in divine health. The Word of God quickens my mortal body; this is my comfort. My health flourishes daily because the power of Jesus Christ continually works in me. I do not get sick; no infirmity can thrive in my body because the Spirit of the Lord lives in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Oct 7

Heavenly Father, I thank you for making power available in your Word, such that as I meditate on it daily and confess it, it works in my body like medicine. Your Word is quick and powerful; it is sharper than any two-edged sword. It rejuvenates my body and strengthens me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Oct 8

I have the life of God in me; it pulsates my entire being, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! Sickness, disease and infirmity are far away from me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by naijapage(f): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Great one am a pastor at Alleluia Ministries International

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Oct 9

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus; the old man that is susceptible to sickness is dead. This new man is ‘the healed of God’! The indestructible life of God is in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood. Therefore, I remain healed and live in divine health in Christ Jesus. The healing power of the Word of God is at work in my body. I declare that I am shining; my body is a relection of the beauty and perfection of God because I am the glory of God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, prepared for His glory. Therefore, sickness and disease have no tenancy in my body. I refuse to accommodate anything that hurts or binds in my physical body. The life of God is in every fiber of my being; my entire system is inundated with eternal life; therefore, sickness, disease and infirmity are repelled from me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Oct 11

Dear Father, I thank You for the power of Your Word and its ability to impact my spirit, soul and even my physical body. Your Word is inundating my entire being from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! I'm living in strength, health and victory every day, through the Word, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Oct 12

The Lord is my Rock! In Him I stand secure forever; He’s my all, and in Him I trust, because there’s no impossibility with Him. I declare that am in health, and Christ in me destroys every trace of sickness, disease and infirmity from my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Oct 13

Thanks be unto God, who has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light. The Lord has made my life easy, glorious and exciting; He’s taken charge of my family, health, finances and all my affairs. Therefore, I live in absolute rest, peace, health and joy. I’m conscious of my position in Christ; a position of victory, success, prosperity and grace through faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Oct 14

I'm not of this world; therefore I'm not subject to the circumstances and rudiments of this earthly realm. I have the overcoming, indestructible, unconquerable life of God in me, and I walk with this consciousness today; reigning over sickness, poverty, failure and the negative circumstances of this world in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2018
Oct 15

Heavenly Father, I thank You for sending Jesus to die for me; therefore making it possible for me to receive eternal life! I declare that this life is working in every fiber of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty and everything that is inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Oct 16

I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus; I have the life of God in me! I have dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities. I'm superior to satan, and I've overcome the world. I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principalities and power, where I reign and rule as a king in this life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17

My life is for the glory of God! I’m triumphant all the way; my journey in life is in one direction only: upward and forward. I have the life and nature of God in me. The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live in God’s Word, guided and inspired by divine wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me. I’m walking in the reality of who I am in Christ, taking full advantage of the power and effect of your divine life in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Oct 18

I have the miracle I desire, because my faith is working and producing results. I refuse to be sick. Jesus is Lord over my body and in His name, divine health is mine. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19

I declare that I am living the good life and experiencing good days as I refrain from speaking guile and unbelief. I live in health and victory because that is what I speak concerning myself everyday! I am a partaker of the divine nature of God; therefore, the divine health of God is at work in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Oct 20

I declare that I am made whole, fortiied from sickness, disease and infirmity, and preserved in divine health. The Word of God quickens my mortal body; this is my comfort. My health flourishes daily because the power of Jesus Christ continually works in me. I do not get sick; no infirmity can thrive in my body because the Spirit of the Lord lives in me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Oct 21

Heavenly Father, I thank you for making power available in your Word, such that as I meditate on it daily and confess it, it works in my body like medicine. Your Word is quick and powerful; it is sharper than any two-edged sword. It rejuvenates my body and strengthens me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Oct 22

Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I'm a partaker of the God-life-a life that's superior to sickness, disease, satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oct 23

I have been brought out of spiritual death into the arena of life. I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. I live in absolute victory and mastery over sickness, poverty and all the wiles of the devil, in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.