Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36852 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Apr 29

My faith is producing results; I walk in divine health, victory, dominion, and in the power of the Spirit today. I live in dominion over sickness, disease and death, and my body continuously responds to the Word as I declare what it says about me. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Apr 30

The health of God is in me, the strength of God is in me, and the life of God is in me. I testify that this present truth is a reality in my life. The glory life belongs to me. I am not a victim of sickness, or the manipulations and machinations of the devil, in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2019
May 1

I have the supernatural life of God in me! The resurrection life is at work in my spirit, soul and body! I walk in this newness of life, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created to live in divine health. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On May 02, 2019
May 2

Divinity is tabernacled in my physical body! I’m a new creation, not subject to the elements of this world. Divinity flows in every part of my body. I reign over sickness, disease, poverty and lack! I’m superior to Satan. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2019
May 3

I am life-conscious; divine life is at work in me. Every fiber of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood, is inundated with divine energy! I am alive to God and dead to sickness, diseases and all kinds of infirmity. Praise the Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:54am On May 04, 2019
May 4

The Lord is my salvation, strength, healing and wisdom. I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world because the Greater One lives in me. My body is daily strengthened and vitalized by that same Spirit which raised Jesus from the dead. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:59am On May 05, 2019
May 5

I declare that I am living the good life and experiencing good days as I refrain from speaking guile and unbelief. I live in health and victory because that is what I speak concerning me every day! I am a partaker of the divine nature of God; therefore, the divine health of God is at work in me. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:34am On May 07, 2019
May 6

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your Word, as I meditate on it daily and confess it, it works in my body like medicine. Your Word is quick and powerful; it is sharper than any two-edged sword. It rejuvenates my body and strengthens me. Praise the Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:36am On May 07, 2019
May 7

I declare that I am made whole, fortified from sickness, disease and infirmity, and preserved in divine health. My health flourishes daily because the power of God continually works in me. I do not get sick; no infirmity can thrive in my body because the Spirit of the Lord lives in me. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On May 08, 2019
May 8

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; it belong to the Lord and I use it for His glory. I offer my body as a living sacrifice, and I declare that my whole body is sanctified and profitable for divine use. I declare that I reign over sickness and every circumstance and situation that I face because I have been made an overcomer in this life. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2019
May 9

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus; the old man that is susceptible to sickness is dead. This new man is ‘the healed of God’ and can never be sick! The healing power of the Word of God is at work in my body, perfecting my whole system for strength and energy always. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53am On May 10, 2019
May 10

The indestructible life of God is in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood. Therefore, no affliction, pain, disease or sickness can thrive in my body and I live daily in divine health in Christ Jesus, in Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On May 11, 2019
May 11

I thank you, precious Father, for sending Jesus to die for me, making it possible for me to have eternal life. This life is working in every fiber of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2019
May 12

I am full of the joy of the Holy Ghost, and that joy gives me strength and vitality every day. I have in me the indestructible life! Daily, I walk in health, victory and strength because the Greater One lives in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy, in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2019
May 13

My strength is renewed, and I am divinely energized at all times. Therefore, there is no place for weakness, pain, fatigue or any other symptom in my body. The life of God is coursing through every part of my body, thereby rejuvenating my whole being. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On May 14, 2019
May 14

The Father has made His abode in me. I am invested with His power and the supernatural ability to do the impossible. Not only am I full of divine health, I am also empowered to heal the sick. I am a dispenser of life. Through me, the sick receive healing and lives are saved, transformed and preserved. Praise the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2019
May 15

The Lord is my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. In Him I have divine life, an everlasting life filled with divine health, and soundness of mind and body. I can never be sick. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2019
May 16

My life is filled with the goodness and mercy of God. Sickness, diseases and infirmities have no place in my life. There is no good in ill health; as such, it cannot be found in any part of my life because my heritage—my legacy and birthright—is good. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2019
May 17

The light of God’s Word fills me through and through, dispelling every death, disease, infirmity, and form of darkness from my body. There is no darkness in me. I live the God–life, and I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. Praise the Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2019
May 18

I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body. The Word of God makes me whole, and I reign in health and peace displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:49am On May 19, 2019
May 19

Christ is my home, my abode and my environment. I live in continuous, consistent and constant health. Sickness cannot come near me, for none of the inhabitants of Zion shall say, “I am sick.” Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2019
May 20

I am in Christ, not under satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. No attack from the devil can affect me, whether sickness or infirmity, or by any other device. My mind and body are renewed and energized by the Word of God. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2019
May 21

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His divine life has completely inundated my entire being—spirit, soul, and body! The life of God in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2019
May 22

Christ is my life, I am in Him and He is in me. The fullness of the Godhead dwells in me bodily. There is no space or allowance for sickness or disease in my body. Praise the Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2019
May 23

I am whole, sound, and excellent in every area of my life. Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life and I make full proof of what He did for me, living triumphantly every day over sickness, disease and infirmity, in His Name and for His glory. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by Nobody: 8:40am On May 23, 2019
ProPastorChris:
Feb 17

Thank you Lord for giving me the responsibility of staying healthy and showing me "how" from your Word. I therefore take charge of my health and declare that sickness, infirmity and disease shall not have any place in my body in Jesus name amen

God bless you sir for all you're doing for the Lord. You're indeed GREAT.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2019
Eberejesus111:

God bless you sir for all you're doing for the Lord. You're indeed GREAT.
God bless you too thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2019
May 24

It is well with my spirit, it is well with my soul, and it is well with my body. I prosper in all things; my health is flourishing. I am made strong, strengthened with the strength of the Lord. There is no weakness of any kind in my body. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37am On May 25, 2019
May 25

My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! I live from the inside out; the glory of the Lord in my spirit shines through and is expressed in my body. Yes! I glorify God in my body with excellent and perfect health. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2019
May 26

The circumstances of life are subdued before me. I live the superior life, everywhere and always. I don’t struggle to be healthy because divine health is in my nature. Glory!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On May 27, 2019
May 27

I refuse to ever be a victim of sickness, disease, infirmity, poverty or death. I daily enjoy the eternal life that I have received in Christ. I am living in the finished works of Christ. I enjoy life in its entirety and completeness. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On May 28, 2019
May 28

My body displays wholeness, perfection and excellence, by the power of God. The life and nature of God are at work in me, for I am an offspring of the Word. I am alive to God and dead to sickness and disease so I can’t be sick. Praise the Lord!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.