Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (36957 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Aug 26

My health flourishes daily because the healing power of Jesus Christ continually works in me. I do not get sick; no infirmity can thrive in my body because the Greater One lives in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Aug 27

I thank you, heavenly Father for bringing me into oneness and vital union with You, causing me to live triumphantly over disease and sickness; I'm a partaker of the divine nature and a distributor of divine life! Thank you Lord Jesus. I declare that I'm living in divine health and indescribable peace today. I see myself walking in the glory of God and experiencing unprecedented progress and success every day in my health in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Aug 28

I know who I am; I am a prince of power with God. I decree words of life, and they are established unto me continually. No word I speak will ever fall to the ground because as a king, all of creation responds to my word. I have the life of God in me, and daily, I exercise dominion over disease, as I dwell in divine health. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Aug 29

I declare that I'm living in divine health and indescribable peace today. I see myself walking in the glory of God and experiencing unprecedented progress and success every day in my health in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Aug 30

I was born for the glory of God and my life is glorified by His Word. Sickness, infirmity, disease and failure have no place in me because as He is so am I in this world, hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Aug 31

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore, I refuse to share it with any form of disease or sickness. My body is for the glory of God and its getting stronger and stronger everyday in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Sept 1

I thank you, heavenly Father for bringing me into oneness and vital union with You, causing me to live triumphantly over disease and sickness; I'm a partaker of the divine nature and a distributor of divine life! Thank you Lord Jesus. I declare that I'm living in divine health and indescribable peace today. I see myself walking in the glory of God and experiencing unprecedented progress and success every day in my health in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Sept 2

I have overcome sickness, disease and death because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I confess that divine health is my daily experience in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Sept 3

I recognize the efficacy of God's Word that is at work in me today, and by virtue of the divine life of Christ in me, I declare that I'm superior to satan: no agent of devil can stay in my body; I'm free from sickness and disease, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Sept 4

II am born of God; I belong to the family of God, and in this family, health and strength reign supreme. In my family, we do not know sickness! The life that we have within us is Zoë, the indestructible life of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Sept 5

I have overcome sickness, disease and death because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I confess that divine health is my daily experience in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Sept 6

I declare that I'm strong and healthy. Sickness has no place in me. Jesus' body was bruised and broken for me; therefore, I refuse to be broken by any infirmity or disease, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2018
Sept 7

Dear heavenly Father, I declare that Your Word is my light, salvation and life! It's nourishment for my spirit, food for my soul and health to my physical body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Sept 8

I declare that I am superior to satan and all the cohorts of hell, because I have received the authority of Christ; therefore, I live in divine health 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks in a year, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Sept 9

I am a king and my words are full of power and authority; therefore, I decree health, peace, victory, success and prosperity into every area of my life. I take charge of every situation and declare that
all things are working together for my good. I am not a victim but a victor.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2018
Sept 10

I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I have in my spirit the incorruptible life of God. This new life is in every cell of my blood, every bone of my body, and in every fibre of my being; therefore, no disease, sickness or infirmity can stay in my body, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Sept 11

I declare that my faith is alive and producing health in my body; therefore, I refuse to entertain doubts in my heart, for I know my faith always works, causing me to live triumphantly in divine health daily. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Sept 12

I am not of this world; I am a heavenly being, a man of the spirit, a victor in Christ. My life is inundated by divine energy; I can never be sick or diseased, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2018
Sept 13

God’s Word is producing what it talks about in my life. There is nothing missing or lacking in me; I am filled with the fullness of God and there is no place for sickness and disease in my body.
The Word of God is medicine to my flesh; therefore, no infirmity can thrive in my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Sept 14

Today, I walk in the reality of the new life of righteousness I've received in Christ. My path is illuminated to see and experience the glory of God in my health and every part of my body, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Sept 15

God wants me well and whole! I refuse to accommodate sickness or anything contrary to God's desire in my body. The Lord Jesus paid in full for my health and wellbeing; therefore, I declare that I enjoy a life of perfect health and peace always, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Sept 16

I am the light of the world; there is no darkness in my life. Sickness is not a part of my life. I am made for signs and wonders; diseases and inirmities don’t have a place in me. The Bible says that the Son of God was made manifest to destroy the works of the devil; therefore, I declare that I live in the finished works of Christ; the works of the devil are paralyzed in and around me!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Sept 17

I declare that divine health is mine because that is God's will for me. Jesus bore my infirmities on His body, securing my healing forever. I reject sickness, infirmity, and all the works of darkness, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2018
Sept 18

I declare that I'm strong and healthy. I refuse to be sickly. My body is full of radiant health and vitality, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Sept 19

Sickness has no place in me. The body of Jesus was bruised and broken for me; therefore, I refuse to be broken by any form of disease that is parading the world, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Sept 20

Christ purchased a life of glory and excellence for me through His death and resurrection; sickness, infirmity or disease has no place in that life. Therefore, no sickness, infirmity or disease can stay in my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Sept 21

My life is beautiful beyond comprehension for Christ died to give me a beautiful life, and I live that life to the full; sickness and disease is not part of the beautiful life I've in Christ Jesus. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Sept 22

I know who I am! I am seated together with Christ, far above all principality and power, and far above every disease and calamity plaguing the world and its system, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Sept 23

I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones; I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In Him I live, move and have my being; therefore, sin and death have no power over me. The Lord has given His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways; no evil shall befall me. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Sept 24

I am the light of the world; there is no darkness in my life. Sickness is not a part of my life. I am made for signs and wonders; diseases and inirmities don’t have a place in me. The Bible says that the Son of God was made manifest to destroy the works of the devil; therefore, I declare that I live in the finished works of Christ; the works of the devil are paralyzed in and around me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

EFCC Church Seen In Benin City (Photo) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.