Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics (2931 Views)

Charles Okocha Undergoes A Surgery In California, Shares Photos, Video / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Mompha Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl In California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by exlinklodge: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Tech: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth A Whopping $5 Billion - Photos

This is awesome. This is the news site of tech giants. This is Apple's $5 billion campus in Cupertino, California, with its famous "spaceship" building, is finally finished and employees are moving in. gradually to the magnificent site.

Most of the heavy machinery has been moved off campus, and there's only a little bit of landscaping left to do, according to a new video by drone videographer Duncan Sinfield.

The campus, called "Apple Park," is a huge benefit for the 12,000 lucky Apple employees who get to move in (Apple has 25,000 employees in Silicon Valley). Employees started moving to their new headquarters last year.

Among the perks for employees at Apple Park are new food and gym facilities, fancy new office chairs, a state-of-the-art theater for on-campus presentations, and a giant garden stocked with fruit trees. Plus, employees in the "ring," as the main building is called by Apple insiders, will get to work in a state-of-the-art building that blurs the indoors and outdoors.

It's a stunning campus.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/tech-checkout-newly-built-apple.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by exlinklodge: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2018

Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Wow
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by axortedbabe(f): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Issa wawu
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by OKorowanta: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Jesu Kristi!
$5billion shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by LadyHeaven(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Ama work with a tech giant one day...soon grin

Amen

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by bmxshop: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
wowest.
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by festwiz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Let me seriously work on my tech startup abeg. That $700bn valuation is really impressive for Apple.
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by jericco1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
and one person will steal such money without remorse.
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Threebear(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
That's probably the amount in dizeani's basement.
The money One person hoarded look what it built overseas. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
As
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
[b]As Oppenheimer regrets his participation in the production of the first atomic bomb so also am I starting to regret being born in Nigeria.[b]
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
As Oppenheimer regrets his participation in the production of the first atomic bomb so also am I starting to regret being born in Nigeria.
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Nova01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=festwiz post=64306361]Let me seriously work on my tech startup abeg. That $700bn valuation is really impressive for Apple.[u/quote] if you are looking for seed funding hit me up with your idea
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
sad
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by fiercehillz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why not just design it like their logo
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nicely done kiss
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Follygunners: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
That's where I work.. yay! wink
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by DeKen: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
But the building does not look like the amount.
I was actually expecting to be wowed by the exterior design, but this looks basic.
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Kobicove(m): 2:17am On Jan 19, 2018
This building is not worth $5billion!

It would be very difficult to find an insurance company that would be willing to take on such a risk for a single building... undecided
Re: Checkout The Newly Built Apple Headquarters In California, Worth $5billion -Pics by Jethrolite(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Kobicove:
This building is not worth $5billion!

It would be very difficult to find an insurance company that would be willing to take on such a risk for a single building... undecided
That is the cost of the campus, not this building alone.

(1) (Reply)

12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate / ”you Go Soon Reach Menopause”- Angry Online User Blast Ini Edo. / Ada Jesus Mother Rejects Odumeje’s N1 Million, Asks Him To Take Back His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.