Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Herds Men Already In South East Causing Damage. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herds Men Already In South East Causing Damage. (416 Views)

Army Accused Of Causing Disappearance Of Thousands In North-East (Video) / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos) / Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herds Men Already In South East Causing Damage. by hooklover: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Just wen I was beginning to think that herds men were only confined there madness to North and middle belt I was wrong.

I was discussing with an elderly man from imostate who has gone into full time farming and he told me a times he is faced with herdsmen problem.

Recently he was called by his farm hard around 5pm to notify him of cattle's on his farm.
He quickly mobilised with his friends made some calls and stormed Hus farm well armed.

With his seriousness the herds men drove their cattle from the farm but not without minor scuffle resulting in the destruction of the herds men phone which had GPS. Tracking.

Some of his beans were eating up by d grazing cattle.

Thinking all was fine everybody left only for him to get another call from the security from farm of over 40 well armed folks looking to cause damage to whoever was there.

The security man hid and observed them which after sometime they latter left.

He was really surprised how heartless they could be coming to revenge for pursuing them.

For sometime he is yet to c any grazing around his farm..

This happen in IMO state letting us know the threat from herds men are real..

Okorocha silence has emboldened the intruders and having a free way.

This is to let SS and SE be aware of the ever pending threat from herdsmen ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Rivers State Youths Stage Protest Demands The End Of SARS In The State / Herdsman Attacks Ondo Woman In Her Farm / Man Who Has Been Mad For 5yrs Healed After Hours Of Prayers In His Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.