Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Do These Routines Every Day, It Can Help Change Your Life For Better - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do These Routines Every Day, It Can Help Change Your Life For Better (449 Views)

3 Effective Ways You Can Change Your Life In 2019 / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? / Increasing Teachers’ Retirement Age As Catalyst For Better Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do These Routines Every Day, It Can Help Change Your Life For Better by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Source - .COM

HI guys, my name is Komolafe Daniel, I am a Blogger at .com, I want to share with you some routines that might work for you if you want to change positively. The duration for this is 6 months

Read Below:

Wake up early(4–5 am)

You can do so much in the morning when everybody sleep and sun rises and you start your day right. Do something in the morning that will make your day successful

So the most important thing in the day that you want to do,do it early in the morning for me that is Coding/Blogging.

Exercises

Seriously you need to get your body in shape so start doing this,you can do anything from Running,yoga, going to the gym,workout at home,also try to do this in the morning also because later you will be lazy to do this (: .

Schedule your day

No more procrastination,schedule your day write somewhere what you need to do that day,I suggest you to write it on paper 6 most important thing you need to do in the day and place them in order what is the most importing thing out of this 6 to do and do that first and do not move to something else till you are not done with this and after you are done go to second most important thing and repeat the process.If you do this there would be far less wasted time..

Set your goals

So imagine yourself 6 months from now what do you want to accomplish write it down but be realistic because for example i want to loss 50 pounds it is not realistic and it is not healthy also , you need to start with small goals to keep your motivation up and also try to make goals for a month so good goal would be i like to loss 2 pound in a month.

Imagine yourself achieving your goal and believe that you will achieve them and with hard work your goals will most likely become reality!

Good luck!

I hope this reaches front page.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mydn44

Source: http://www..com/2018/01/do-these-routines-every-day-it-can-help.html

2 Likes

Re: Do These Routines Every Day, It Can Help Change Your Life For Better by Benjom(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Great piece smiley

(1) (Reply)

Practical Technical Exposure / Nigerian Credit Card Blacklisted As Egmont May Expel Nigerian Financial Intellig / Tutors Wanted To Teach This Skills At Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.