Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) (21392 Views)

Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / VP Osinbajo Delivers 8th Convocation Lecture At UNIOSUN (photos) / Saraki Delivers Lecture At National Defense College, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by kensing1046(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
better person
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
A sound professor serving under a certified dunce. Nigeria why cry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by mazimee(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
budosky:

The president missed an opportunity to travel? Do you guys even think before typing your trashes

Are you the only Nigerian that doesn't know that your President loves traveling undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by Haganah: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have a picture of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban- where else. Finally after you refused to help me with it!

So...will be sending it soon.

usba:
Sai PYO

Let me allow our pigs and idiots to come share blood envy and hate
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by seguno2: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
samebony1:
When they are having lectures and not strike

Strike caused by Ajimobi and Aregbesola not paying lecturers’ salaries while having the effrontery to call themselves as constituted authority
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by Sagay212: 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
mazimee:
Buhari ran away from this opportunity to travel because he doesn't want gamble with the risk of embrassing him self at Harvard. cheesy cheesy

So, he sent Osunbande to go and give one those lectures NEPA BILL and Quota system cannot give. tongue

This is one of those rare scenarios he calls for his services cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since the day buhari has been speaking or addressing Nigerians, have you ever for once hear him clearly or understood any of his message? If it is difficult for Nigerians to comprehend his English, how do you think the whites and foreigners will cope. They'll just be nodding their heads and waiting for him to GTFO the podium.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
I love this man then. buhari as finish your good name. it is better to be with few set of people who are right and to be with thousand who are wrong and bad.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by seguno2: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
iyke926:
A sound professor serving under a certified dunce. Nigeria why cry angry sad

Abeg, I fit join you to laugh grin
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by kernel505: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
usba:
Sai PYO

Let me allow our pigs and idiots to come share blood envy and hate

Are you the newest crap of the disbanded BMC?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
seguno2:

Good name?
Was he not Tinubu’s Attorney General in LASG who packaged a bogus pension law in 2007?
Maybe good name has changed its meaning.

Does an Attorney-General promulgate or assent laws? Isn't that the duty of the legislature?

Please stop disgracing yourself by commenting on legal matters.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
when will Burhari deliver lecture as our president grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by seguno2: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
MrMcJay:
Does an Attorney-General promulgate or assent laws? Isn't that the duty of the legislature?

Before promulgation, there is no drafting?
You must think that you can befuddle anyone with your high sounding “legal matters”!
Abeg try again.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by biodunjazz: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
What shall it profit Nigerians after all this useless lectures in Harvard and u can't apply the lectures to save ur dear nation from falling apart.. Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Osibande went to Harvard to blame GEJ and PDP for an hour or two.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by jahrule: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Your madness no get part two...LMAO
Bossontop:
undecided
Actually I did not read the post but I think the man has no right to beat up his girlfiend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
fuckerstard:
Please can you visit Lautech sometime?

Ajimobi's shithole? In your dreams! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by Zeus787: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy
q
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry ;Duote author=Bossontop post=64307875] undecided
Actually I did not read the post but I think the man has no right to beat up his girlfiend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
ignis:
Charity begins at home. Come and deliver lecture in Nigeria.
What exactly do you people want/need?

If this same thing were to be in Nigeria...
You'll still come here & say is that what they're supposed to do....

We're humans tho.......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by NnaMEN1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is that not Hakeem Bello-Osagie next to the VP....What has he gone to do again in Havard after running down Etisalat Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
mazimee:
Buhari ran away from this opportunity to travel because he doesn't want to gamble with the risk of embarrassing him self at Harvard. cheesy cheesy

So, he sent Osunbande to go and give one those lectures NEPA BILL and Quota system cannot give. tongue

This is one of those rare scenarios he calls for his services cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have noticed one thing peculiar to all you Biafra revisionists on this forum. You all refuse to spell the name of the Vice President of Nigeria correctly, simply because he is a Yoruba man and you are Igbo. You Igbo people keep hoping and talking about an Igbo presidency, come 2023, but you don't even identify as Nigerians. You want all the benefits of the union but you are not ready to sacrifice anything

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by somehow: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fey fey, I see you!
londonrivals:
Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo delivers 'Africa Rising' lecture Harvard HBS in Boston, USA. 16th January 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-osinbajo-delivers-lecture-harvard/
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by farem: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
HsLBroker:
i just wish he will resign before they rubbish is good name

What if he resigns before they rubbish WAS good name? ��
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by farem: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
MrMcJay:

To the misinformed, Mal-informed and jaundiced mind, things are not always clear-cut.
Administration of justice (judicial function) is same to him as legislating.
Re: Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) by vioment: 4:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Am not impressed with this show boat move. Why not do lectures in some of Nigeria's universities. All these talking about our future moves in foreign land is pathetic, and not strategic. Once again we loose to stupidity. If you want to draw foreign investment, upgrade your physical infrastructure. You need to be going everywhere in Nigeria and be preaching unity, love, grit, determination, etc; Go to all levels of educational places; visit offices (after your invitation has been approved); visit neighborhoods and hospitals; spend a work day with the police on the street; spend a day on site with various ongoing projects; go to crazy hot spots to encourage calmness and a sense of securityetc

I know the VP goes places but i say he needs to go more, the president is a disappointment to me but should encourage these moves mentioned earlier. There is no glory in going to a foreign place where you as a VP feel better than when you are in Nigeria - the president is guilty of that trend (always genuinely happy outside Africa than in Africa).

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Deputy Director Bags Six Years In Jail For Receiving N45m Diezani Bribe / Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded / American Senators Pass Resolution On Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.