Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? (1201 Views)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Mine are the White garment churches girls. If you hit them and you score and after that you ru n away.... They will just light up 6 candles on your behalf and use oracles map and GPS to track you down.... Add yours.
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Adedaniel211(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
herbalist pikin..
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by lenghtinny(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Major general pikin angry
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nairaland Girls
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by oginga: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Iya Osun's daughter, mostly the first child and more-so if she genuinely loves you . . . You start seeing your self walking on boiling water.

1 Like

Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Mine are the White garment churches girls. If you hit them and you score and after that you ru n away.... They will just light up 6 candles on your behalf and use oracles map and GPS to track you down.... Add yours.

Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
dey are the easiest, u dont need to run, promiscuity runs in their veins and dem sabi bleep well with dat big ass. dey don't mind u cheating, after all their Olushos in church dey bleep dem too
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Annie939(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
haji girls
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Stevengerd(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cele gals.
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Smony: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shakua daughters for sambisa forest. u f**k up na bomb blast go treat ur f*ck up. lol
Re: Which Girls Are The Most Dangerous To Do Hit And Run With???? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Also Edo state girls..... If you hit and run one of them..... They will just report you in their nocturnal meetings. Yoy will just see yourself flying and hearing your name 3 times repeatedly.
oginga:
Iya Osun's daughter, mostly the first child and more-so if she genuinely loves you . . . You start seeing your self walking on boiling water.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romance Vs Diary Section; Which Do You Prefer? / I Mistakenly Called My Babe A Name Belonging To My Sidechick. Now She's Mad / Rating babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.