Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) (9860 Views)

Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya / Bracket Ft. Korede Bello – "Just Like That" (Video) / Korede Bello – My People Ft. Lil Kesh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by oshe11: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Which song did you watch? U even get mb to watch online video? Just de comment rubbish. The song is cool, guaranteed hit
Okay!
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by itsandi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Everybody doing MELANIN now...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:
I tire oooo

Them jst dey talk like say no be same song I watch
My brother i weak. Mela po po po, Melanin popping. Choco, chocolate topping. Make i pour u Bello water. Rubbish song
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:

And why would I hate someone I don't even know?
Because you're full of hatred and bitterness

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:

I assume you're the only with phone and data right?

Abeg face front
Sharrap broke nigga!!! U didn't watch any fuckin vid, I won't be surprised if you're one of those frustrated ybnl broke ass street fans who are yet to get over the headies. Get lost loser!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Threebear(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Because you're full of hatred and bitterness
Why are you taking this personal, every music is subject to criticism ,you take the good and improve on the bad.
Why are you jumping on everyone's reply, I hope you're not koredo bello ,because this is low even for you.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:

Why are you taking this personal, every music is subject to criticism ,you take the good and improve on the bad.
Why are you jumping on everyone's reply, I hope you're not koredo bello ,because this is low even for you.
Because I could immediately see that none of u had watched the video and you were all just jumping in to make hateful comments out of pure hate and nothing more which also low even for you

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by oshe11: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
MASTERMIND04:

My brother i weak. Mela po po po, Melanin popping. Choco, chocolate topping. Make i pour u Bello water. Rubbish song
Outright rubbish
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Sharrap broke nigga!!! U didn't watch any fuckin vid, I won't be surprised if you're one of those frustrated ybnl broke ass street fans who are yet to get over the headies. Get lost loser!!!!
You're foaming in the mouth because I don't like your Boss' wack and pedestrian music.

Tell him to work harder, while at it, try to get a better job than this disjointed hyping you're doing.

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by edmaraja: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
The song is nice and the video too. Well done korede bello

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Threebear(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Because I could immediately see that none of u had watched the video and you were all just jumping in to make hateful comments out of pure hate and nothing more which also low even for you
LMAO, I've watched the video even before it was posted here, the video came out about five hours ago, it has two thousand and something views as we speak on YouTube, plus I watched it on TV too. Stop jumping in and assuming things you don't know, the song and video are both wack .
Your thinking faculty must be low if you think nairaland is the only avenue for people to watch music videos .

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Fmartin(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
khalids:
Sorry to say. .....this is pure trash....
i was begining to fear on comenting because i dont wanna look odd. See as dem qeue up praising trash.. The song no make sense at all.
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Fmartin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:
Did u even watch the video before commenting?
whats good about the song?
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:
You're foaming in the mouth because I don't like your Boss' wack and pedestrian music.

Tell him to work harder, while at it, try to get a better job than this disjointed hyping you're doing.
I knew it, it's one of those irrelevant and idiotic street touts that ybnl has as fans constituting nuisance all over the place. Agbero record label with the most useless agbero fans of which you are the most useless. bleeped up jackass!!!

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fmartin:
whats good about the song?
Mumu, u no get mb to watch? Abi ur brain de pain u?

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Fmartin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

see this ideout. I tell you say i no listen to it? Mugu..
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by dizon: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice one by korede

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
crap
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by miketayo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

so u actually like this rubbish
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Neminc: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
miketayo:

The song isn't rubbish, it's a good song

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
Lol, I can't believe all the spam account mavins employed to hype this rubbish song.
The song is decent that's about it, nothing ground breaking, what he needs now is a super hit to catch up with the tekno's and kiss Daniel's ,his mates in music.

u mean d thrash by tekno lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by VonTrapp: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
korede bello is back!!! Korede try for dis one and video make sense also, certified hit!!

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by VonTrapp: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
Lol, I can't believe all the spam account mavins employed to hype this rubbish song.
The song is decent that's about it, nothing ground breaking, what he needs now is a super hit to catch up with the tekno's and kiss Daniel's ,his mates in music.
gerrara here mehn!!!!!! Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by homesteady(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
The video is all shades of dope! I enjoyed the video far more than I enjoyed the song.

5 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
miketayo:

How won't i like it? What do u people know about music?
If you can call this song rubbish then you know nothing. It's same people like u that will come out to celebrate all the noise that your wack street artistes put out there in the name of music. It doesn't matter what you haterz think of it, this song will be a huge success. Go to YouTube and see the number of views and downloads its already getting, At this rate, it will have millions of views and downloads within a month. I've marked your moniker together with all those other guys ranting up there and I will remind u about this when the numbers are out in one month time.

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Chrisbeks: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
The song is great music, I don't who are all those idiots criticizing it up there. Korede bello got it right this time and whoever did the video did a great job

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by miketayo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

How won't i like it? What do u people know about music?
If you can call this song rubbish then you know nothing. It's same people like u that will come out to celebrate all the noise that your wack street artistes put out there in the name of music. It doesn't matter what you haterz think of it, this song will be a huge success. Go to YouTube and see the number of views and downloads its already getting, At this rate, it will have millions of views and downloads within a month. I've marked your moniker together with all those other guys ranting up there and I will remind u about this when the numbers are out in one month time.

U obviously don't know music or good music.. fyi it ll probably end up having a million views in a month or so but not because it's a hit but because it's korede singing.
His voice was hiding under d beat I couldn't really hear him Nd d beat isn't all that either.. d change of d beat at d end made it worse. Nice video but d song is wack
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by miketayo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Neminc:

I m trying so hard to like it because it's korede but it's not happening
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by miketayo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Neminc:

I m trying so hard to like it because it's korede but it's not happening
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by zizirecords(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
You read my mind. Fake hype. The song is just okay.

Threebear:
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

I knew it, it's one of those irrelevant and idiotic street touts that ybnl has as fans constituting nuisance all over the place. Agbero record label with the most useless agbero fans of which you are the most useless. bleeped up jackass!!!
Quite interesting how some low budget ass wannabe agent tries to sound intelligent. You think everybody on this forum is from Nigeria and lives in lagos.

Get some education and learn proper PR rather than coming online to show your bad parental upbringing and cheap education from one of your shithole universities.

SCUMBAG
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Daejoyoung: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is bullshate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gospel Music: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje – Ebube Ya Kuzirim / [video] Tekno Ft OG Flimzy & Selebobo - "Anyhow" / 10years After Baba Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.