Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,063 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) (9791 Views)

Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya / Bracket Ft. Korede Bello – "Just Like That" (Video) / Korede Bello – My People Ft. Lil Kesh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:

Quite interesting how some low budget ass wannabe agent tries to sound intelligent. You think everybody on this forum is from Nigeria and lives in lagos.

Get some education and learn proper PR rather than coming online to show your bad parental upbringing and cheap education from one of your shithole universities.

SCUMBAG
Look at this brain dead nincompoop!!! You want to distance yourself from your street urchin of an idol when it is easily discernible from all the trash you wrote earlier that you're one of the dumbest ybnl worshipping lunatics around. You can reside in the moon for all I care, that doesn't change the fact that you're nothing but an idiotic buffoon!!! F.uck off bloody cretin!!!
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Christaks(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
Lol, I can't believe all the spam account mavins employed to hype this rubbish song.
The song is decent that's about it, nothing ground breaking, what he needs now is a super hit to catch up with the tekno's and kiss Daniel's ,his mates in music.

Reekado banks nko??

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Christaks(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Which song did you watch? U even get mb to watch online video? Just de comment rubbish. The song is cool, guaranteed hit

Hit or Heat to d ears?
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Look at this brain dead nincompoop!!! You want to distance yourself from your street urchin of an idol when it is easily discernible from all the trash you wrote earlier that you're one of the dumbest ybnl worshipping lunatics around. You can reside in the moon for all I care, that doesn't change the fact that you're nothing but an idiotic buffoon!!! F.uck off bloody cretin!!!
Drink some water son, before you burst some veins. Buhari is the cause of your frustration and joblessness . Perhaps, you took this low budget PR job just to feed your rickety self and avoid starvation. I totally understand your condition and I will advice you apply for Npower and save yourself from insanity due to frustration.
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Christaks:

Hit or Heat to d ears?
Hit
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:

Drink some water son, before you burst some veins. Buhari is the cause of your frustration and joblessness . Perhaps, you took this low budget PR job just to feed your rickety self and avoid starvation. I totally understand your condition and I will advice you apply for Npower and save yourself from insanity due to frustration.
Will you crawl back into whatever pre historic cave you crawled out from!!! Jerk!!! Stylishly advertising the d.ullards NPower program. It is blockheads like you that foisted that curse of a president on the nation because you reason with your anus instead of your brains. Ode oshi!! Omo ale!!
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Will you crawl back into whatever pre historic cave you crawled out from!!! Jerk!!! Stylishly advertising the d.ullards NPower program. It is blockheads like you that foisted that curse of a president on the nation because you reason with your anus instead of your brains. Ode oshi!! Omo ale!!
Scumbag, go get some good job and stop licking the hairy balls of some C - class artiste
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:

Scumbag, go get some good job and stop licking the hairy balls of some C - class artiste
You must know a thing about hairy privates cos that's where you have left your head, up your hairy anal cavity. Dunderheaded twerp!!! Thats why you're full of shiit!!! Worthless creature who has no positive contribution to society but rather goes about polluting everything with his nauseating character.
Anencephalic dolt!!!
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

You must know a thing about hairy privates cos that's where you have left your head, up your hairy anal cavity. Dunderheaded twerp!!! Thats why you're full of shiit!!! Worthless creature who has no positive contribution to society but rather goes about polluting everything with his nauseating character.
Anencephalic dolt!!!
So full of hate because I don't like the wack music you're trying to sell? Just go and hang yourself cos I will never like your dead music.

I noticed you retired your spam monickers. Lol
Please get them back to keep liking your posts

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:
So full of hate because I don't like the wack music you're trying to sell? Just go and hang yourself cos I will never like your dead music.

I noticed you retired your spam monickers. Lol
Please get them back to keep liking your posts
You're the idiot who is full of hate. I'm not trying to sell anything to you fool, I only called out your stupidity. Who would want to sell something to a broke ass nigga like u? Please take whatever pittance you have made in your miserable life and shove it where the sun don't shine cos I sure don't need it and of course you know korede is too blessed to need your chicken change. So take your poverty stricken, pitiable and worthless self and get lost!!!
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

You're the idiot who is full of hate. I'm not trying to sell anything to you fool, I only called out your stupidity. Who would want to sell something to a broke ass nigga like u? Please take whatever pittance you have made in your miserable life and shove it where the sun don't shine cos I sure don't need it and of course you know korede is too blessed to need your chicken change. So take your poverty stricken, pitiable and worthless self and get lost!!!

I'm not interested in your dead melanin music, maybe the fulani herdsmen can help you

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:

I'm not interested in your dead melanin music, maybe the fulani herdsmen can help you
Look at this clown!! Of what importance is your liking or not liking a song? You're just a worthless nonentity. See mumu o, when people wey get name dey brag, this useless nobody too go dey talk. Werey!!!
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Look at this clown!! Of what importance is your liking or not liking a song? You're just a worthless nonentity. See mumu o, when people wey get name dey brag, this useless nobody too go dey talk. Werey!!!
Spineless fagggot that can't reason. You bring your worthless product to the court of public opinion and you got served, rather than run back to your cave, you're here fussing and cussing. You reek of very low self esteem and insecurity.

BASTARD
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:

Spineless fagggot that can't reason. You bring your worthless product to the court of public opinion and you got served, rather than run back to your cave, you're here fussing and cussing. You reek of very low self esteem and insecurity.

BASTARD
You're a delusional numskull and lunacy is clearly not far from you. It is in your warped head that you got this ridiculous idea of me trying to sell things to u. I didn't post this neither have I ever met korede bello or any of his people . I had watched the video earlier on naijaloaded and it made sense to me so it was with shock that I saw you and the other fools up there rushing in to trash the song, then it occurred to me that this story just made FP, these clowns could not have listened to it or watched it before jumping in to make all these hateful comments. At that moment I just knew I couldn't let you guys go without telling you what despicable, abominable, hate filled idiots you all were. A young man who is probably your mate or even your junior puts his brain to use and brings out something beautiful and all you good-for-nothing simpletons who have not achieved anything in your own lives could do is to cowardly hide behind a computer to trash his work? Hell no!! I ain't taking it, if it takes me responding to your nonsensical posts from now till eternity, I will continue to drum it into your ears until you make use of the brain God gave you and quit this obnoxious and unprofitable character of yours
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by ArikeBooks: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yes! Black is Beautiful.

#NAIJAWhichWay

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

You're a delusional numskull and lunacy is clearly not far from you. It is in your warped head that you got this ridiculous idea of me trying to sell things to u. I didn't post this neither have I ever met korede bello or any of his people . I had watched the video earlier on naijaloaded and it made sense to me so it was with shock that I saw you and the other fools up there rushing in to trash the song, then it occurred to me that this story just made FP, these clowns could not have listened to it or watched it before jumping in to make all these hateful comments. At that moment I just knew I couldn't let you guys go without telling you what despicable, abominable, hate filled idiots you all were. A young man who is probably your mate or even your junior puts his brain to use and brings out something beautiful and all you good-for-nothing simpletons who have not achieved anything in your own lives could do is to cowardly hide behind a computer to trash his work? Hell no!! I ain't taking it, if it takes me responding to your nonsensical posts from now till eternity, I will continue to drum it into your ears until you make use of the brain God gave you and quit this obnoxious and unprofitable character of yours
Seeking validation for a worthless piece on a public forum is the height of inferiority complex.That trash can only make sense to brainless imps like you who have never listened to good music, thanks to dumb artistes in your shithole country.
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:
Seeking validation for a worthless piece on a public forum is the height of inferiority complex.That trash can only make sense to brainless imps like you who have never listened to good music, thanks to dumb artistes in your shithole country.
Go kill yourself dunce!!! Repugnant skunks like you are the shitiest of the shitty idiots in the shithole
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Masama:

Go kill yourself dunce!!!
I made my comment on how I felt about something posted on a public forum,I didn't mention you nor quoted you,but your madness drove you to my page to begin to insult yourself and your unfortunate generation,showing that you lack manners and decorum

IDDIOT
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Masama: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Alexgeneration:
I made my comment on how I felt about something posted on a public forum,I didn't mention you nor quoted you,but your madness drove you to my page to begin to insult yourself and your unfortunate generation,showing that you lack manners and decorum

IDDIOT
You made a stupid comment borne out of hatred and malice and I called you out for what you are. An inconsequential, picayune, nonentity who rather than seek to improve himself is foolishly spending his time trying to belittle those who are making it in their own fields. You better get up your lazy ass and make something useful out of your miserable life and then maybe you will be too busy to have time for the kind buffoonery you and your fellow nerds exhibited today
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by hablink: 2:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Lovely Lovely, makes a lot of sense!
Re: Korede Bello – Melanin Popping (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Masama:

You made a stupid comment borne out of hatred and malice and I called you out for what you are. An inconsequential, picayune, nonentity who rather than seek to improve himself is foolishly spending his time trying to belittle those who are making it in their own fields. You better get up your lazy ass and make something useful out of your miserable life and then maybe you will be too busy to have time for the kind buffoonery you and your fellow nerds exhibited today
Too bad your parents never taught you how to mind your business.I just pray it doesn't cost you your miserable life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harry Mosco Is Dead : Veteran Singer ''love Wan Tin Tin ' / Iyanya Ft Flavour - Jombolo [video Download] / The Life Of Pablo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.