Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (59273 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NovusHomo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kobicove:
This lady is a compulsive attention seeker undecided

No class. Just none.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Viicfuntop(f): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
she loves Deeks from the East!
from ANICHEBE to TEKNO to ASA ASIKA.

What igbo man preek can do cool

Sexybbstar oya come me we do our own..
Make i grab that ur afonja nyash!

Ghetto rat
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by brunobaba(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
From Anichebe to Mr Easy to this one again. How many guys she wan date?
She's lucky because her parents don't even have the time to monitor her "social" moves
She's so desperate to get married this year just as she said recently
cool
Her younger sister,temi otedola is the one dating Mr Eazi...not her.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ghetto rat

Why e dey pain u na.. are u sexybstar or Afonja undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Vyolet(f): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
It is funny how hypocritical some people can get, cuppy dated Anichebe and they broke up which is a normal thing, Abichebe moved on with another woman and I didn't see anyone bashing him or calling him names simply because he is a man, Cuppy is also moving on with another man, what's now with the bashing?
If she had remained single without a guy, it is the same people that would say she is single and no man wants her, arrggghh, like really, you can't please world people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NovusHomo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
She'll open it for practically anyone.
I can't believe how these kids are disgracing their father.
Say anything you want about the North but they raise their kids well.
I'm sure dangote is already grooming his kids for one governor's child.
This one and her sister have been ran through by practically every male celeb in Nigeria.

Its not about north, south, east, or west. Money can't buy class. You either have it or you don't.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Viicfuntop(f): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Why e dey pain u na.. are u sexybstar or Afonja undecided

I don't know but it seems some nuts are loosed upstairs.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
she loves Deeks from the East!
from ANICHEBE to TEKNO to ASA ASIKA.

What igbo man preek can do cool

Sexybbstar oya come me we do our own..
Make i grab that ur afonja nyash!

I want an afonja man to do the grabbing grin tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ghetto rat
Babe, howdy? Long time.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Sagay212: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
These Otedola's children don't seem to be using their brain at all or maybe they are just being childish. Why can't they just look for responsible guys to date. Why dating guys you know won't stay with you for up to a year. What kinda embarrassment are the giving to their parents? Rubbish
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
This babe dey desperate o. Husband just dey hungry am like shawarma. She is just shaming her father up and down
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sagay212:
These Otedola's children don't seem to be using their brain at all or maybe they are just being childish. Why can't they just look for responsible guys to date. Why dating guys you know won't stay with you for up to a year. What kinda embarrassment are the giving to their parents? Rubbish
their case tire me
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Vyolet:
It is funny how hypocritical some people can get, cuppy dated Anichebe and they broke up which is a normal thing, Abichebe moved on with another woman and I didn't see anyone bashing him or calling him names simply because he is a man, Cuppy is also moving on with another man, what's now with the bashing?
If she had remained single without a guy, it is the same people that would say she is single and no man wants her, arrggghh, like really, you can't please world people.
barrister vvolet wehdone ma
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by EngrWanted: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
What's Otedolas sin against the gods of yoruba land?

His female kids keeping disgracing the man
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by AnthonyAk(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Last two niggas didn't want it. Her pussy is def whack possibly a bad attitude as well
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by okenwaa(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cuppy resemble person wey body go too dey sweet ooo..

Even scratch join.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by slimdamatrix01(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
She seems really desperate though... angry
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Kellz193: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
DJ Cuppy stop doing this to me na. Am pregnant for you.

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Stevengerd(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
jvera:
� na so I see m
U cute like that.. u look like one romancelander
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by King990: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aygem:

Eazi never dated Cuppy

Eazy is currently dating Temi Otedola her sister
Thanks for the clarification
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by slimdamatrix01(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kobicove:
This lady is a compulsive attention seeker undecided

Honestly! I am sick of seeing her online for lame reasons
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by technicallyrich(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yorubad girls and been cheap is like thiefffnubu teeth and mouth odour.
No wonder they are always wet.
I just hope,these one washes her pant, because it is extremely rare to see a neat daughter of the fallen demon.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Stevengerd(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sagay212:
Lol, Oponu agba. shebi na u the otedolas for date, u beta goan find something doing. The Rich dont move around with "The Nobodyz"...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by mach98(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Asa Asika sounds like a famous female actress. If you know, you know cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

I want an afonja man to do the grabbing grin tongue

Noo afonja men no sabi grab tongue grin
I holp am well wel
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Noo afonja men no sabi grab tongue grin I holp am well wel
cheesy...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I don't know but it seems some nuts are loosed upstairs.
Ok try fix ur loosed nut asap.
And bring ur afonja nyash to me

Are u m or f undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

cheesy...

kiss.
U make sense die..
Come make i spend cash on u.
Na igboman suppose dey bath u with money.
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

kiss.
U make sense die..
Come make i spend cash on u.
Na igboman suppose dey bath u with money.
cheesy
Hubby takes care of that tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hubby takes care of that tongue
See minfd urself o dats an expensive joke
Which hubby
sad
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by AlanSugar(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
free2ryhme:
For those of you who dont know Asika

this is Asika

And how many of us does your asika know? sad
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
cyndy1000:
Is he the biggest fan she talked about?
I taya o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.