Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time (1191 Views)

Name The Most Scary Movies You Ever Watched.... / Scary Movies You've Watched / Top 10 Horror/Scary Movies You Must See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is my list and any creative criticism is allowed,and you are always free to add yours or any that you taught should have made the list.
Image credit goes to google and pinterest,and the writeup comes from www.freshstuffs.com.ng and wikipedia!!! Number 2 and 6 happen to be my favourite and if you are yet to watch both,then you must be from pluto or Uranus!!
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
1.The Exorcist: The movies is about a 13 year old possesed child and her mother's attempt to win her back.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
2.Chucky: Chucky is a doll that got possesed by a serial killer which a woman later got for her son not knowing what has happened.Now Chucky will do everything possible to return to his human form,even if it involves killing every human on earth.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
3.The Shining: The Shining is about Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson), an aspiring writer and recovering alcoholic, who accepts a position as the off-season caretaker of the isolated historic Overlook Hotel in the Colorado Rockies. Wintering over with Jack is his wife Wendy Torrance (Shelley Duvall) and young son Danny Torrance (Danny Lloyd), who possesses "the shining", an array of psychic abilities that allow Danny to see the hotel's horrific past. The hotel's current cook, d**k Hallorann ( Scatman Crothers), also has this ability and is able to telepathically communicate with Danny. The hotel had a previous winter caretaker who went crazy and killed his wife, two daughters and then himself. After a winter storm leaves the Torrances snowbound, Jack's sanity deteriorates due to the influence of the supernatural forces that inhabit the hotel, placing his wife and son in danger.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by midehi2(f): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
freshkpomo:
2.Chucky:
Chucky is a doll that got possesed by a
serial killer which a woman later got for
her son not knowing what has
happened.Now Chucky will do everything
possible to return to his human form,even
if it involves killing every human on earth.
how do i get/download them to watch?
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
4.halloween: On a cold Halloween night in 1963, six year old Michael Myers brutally murdered his 17- year-old sister, Judith. He was sentenced and locked away for 15 years. But on October 30, 1978, while being transferred for a court date, a 21-year-old Michael Myers steals a car and escapes Smith's Grove. He returns to his quiet hometown of Haddonfield, Illinois, where he looks for his next victims.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by Collinz2(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
The ones based on true life story are more interesting.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Not complete if Evil dead is not there

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
the exorcists beats them all..
others still dey learn..
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
ejikemeuwa:
Not complete if Evil dead is not there
thats the number six am talking about,sorry my battery was out,am her to finish it now..if u checked on www.freshstuffs.com.ng you would have seen the complete list there.if eveil dead nor dey him nr complete na loooooool!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
5.Poltergeist: It involes family who are stalked and terrorized by a group of ghosts lead by a demon known as the Beast that are attracted to the youngest daughter, Carol Anne.She is finally taken away by the demon and her family tries to retrieve her back.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
6.The Evil Dead: 5 Friends went on vacation in an isolated cabin and mistakenly set loose flesh possesing demons.they tried to escape but it was already late,and the only option left for them was to fight or die.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
7.Nightmare On Elm Street: In Wes Craven's classic slasher film, several Midwestern teenagers fall prey to Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund), a disfigured midnight mangler who preys on the teenagers in their dreams -- which, in turn, kills them in reality. After investigating the phenomenon, Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) begins to suspect that a dark secret kept by her and her friends' parents may be the key to unraveling the mystery, but can Nancy and her boyfriend Glen (Johnny Depp) solve the puzzle before it's too late?

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
8.The Birds:
Melanie Daniels (Tippi Hedren) meets Mitch
Brenner (Rod Taylor) in a San Francisco pet
store and decides to follow him home. She
brings with her the gift of two love birds
and they strike up a romance. One day
birds
start attacking children at Mitch's sisters
party. A huge assault starts on the town by
attacking birds.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
9.Alien: This is a about a crew been attacked my alien in space.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
10.Silence Of The Lambs: Is about a serial killer dubbed " Buffalo Bill", whose modus operandi involves kidnapping overweight women, starving them for about three or four days, and then killing and skinning them, before dumping the remains in nearby rivers.

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
11.Night Of Living Dead: this movie is all about the dead coming back to life!

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
krattoss:
the exorcists beats them all..

others still dey learn..
loooool,but i still prefer chucky and evil dead though....
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
midehi2:

how do i get/download them to watch?
am sorry for replying late my battery ran out!! Well i rarely download i use youtube mostly..if i would advice,i would say you just google it,google can give u a list of sites with the movie to pick from,but becareful not to download trash oh,like the time i downloaded eveil dea, only for me to press play and Ashley started speaking india loooool....Let me see if i can find this girl on nairaland that normally share this movie site,lets see if she can help out!
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
please note that the above movies where not placed in any order,its a random thing!!!! I would like to hear yours,are your scariest movies here or you got some other scary movies you loved...please dont hesitate to share
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
cc:Meyers2648 i need your attention please, can cc:midehi2 get these movies from you? Thanks!
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by Collinz2(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
freshkpomo:
5.Poltergeist: It involes family who are stalked and terrorized by a group of ghosts lead by a demon known as the Beast that are attracted to the youngest daughter, Carol Anne.She is finally taken away by the demon and her family tries to retrieve her back.
when the went to the hotel the man push the tv out i wan laff die.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Collinz2:
when the went to the hotel the man push the tv out i wan laff die.
loooool
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by Arif4275412(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Here are 11 most scary movies of all-time:
1. The Exorcist
2. The Amityville Horror
3. The Taking of Deborah Logan
4. Lights out
5. [REC]
6. Insidious series
7. The Orphanage
8. The Ring
9. The Conjuring
10. The Conjuring 2
11. The Woman in Black

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Arif4275412:
1. The Exorcist
2. The Amityville Horror
4. Lights out
5. [REC]
6. Insidious series
7. The Orphanage
8. The Ring
9. The Conjuring
10. The Conjuring 2
11. The Woman in Black
nice list you got therse,THUMBs up bro!
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by Collinz2(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Arif4275412:
1. The Exorcist
2. The Amityville Horror
4. Lights out
5. [REC]
6. Insidious series
7. The Orphanage
8. The Ring
9. The Conjuring
10. The Conjuring 2
11. The Woman in Black

Insidious and The Conjuring are dope.
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Collinz2:

Insidious and The Conjuring are dope.
do you mind rolling out your own list
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by Collinz2(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2018
freshkpomo:
do you mind rolling out your own list
and that is my list including the possession.
Re: 11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time by freshkpomo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Collinz2:
and that is my list including the possession.
hmmm the possesesion,have not seen this one!wil try to...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Popular Hollywood Horror Movies 2017 Movies / Young Love May Teasers 2018 Glow Tv / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.