Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 (70009 Views)

How Mich Does Level 8 NADDC / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? / Level 8 Salary Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by ayenika1: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2019
Youngk:

K,until I confirm mine .
Boss,abeg no forget me o
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by Youngk(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
ayenika1:

Boss,abeg no forget me o
No show yet
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by steinmajor: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2019
This whole thing is confusing. Someone in the Ministry of Labour says she earns close to 70k a month for Level 9 step 2. From what their appointment letters say it's about 60k plus, then after deductions it should be about 50k plus. Has anybody here earned on level 9 step 2 in ministry of labour recently?
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by ayenika1: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Youngk:

No show yet

Bro,I still dey this side o. Abeg, update if anything comes up. Thanks
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by jay7(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2019
Well the truth is that the pay ain't much but there is job security and you can apply for a loan to fund your business ideas if you have any and your collateral will be your salary, so minus or plus federal or state government is still ok.
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by heskeyw(m): 6:20am On May 23, 2019
Please house, what's the salary scale for level 8 B. Sc holder in federal ministry of foreign affairs and level 8 salary in Nigerian port authority?
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Oga gambus007 i hail o.. Do you know when they would start paying minimum wage
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by gambus007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
R2bees:
Oga gambus007 i hail o.. Do you know when they would start paying minimum wage
I don't know ooo
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
gambus007:

I don't know ooo
Thanks bro.. What's up with working with ministry of Info and culture as a L8/2? the salary I see on their appointment letter does it include all bonuses?
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by gambus007(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
R2bees:
Thanks bro.. What's up with working with ministry of Info and culture as a L8/2? the salary I see on their appointment letter does it include all bonuses?
As for information officer you will get bonus of 10k plus after deduction.

1 Like

Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
gambus007:

Thanks so much
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by carter009(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Please who knows how much Anambra IMO river basin development authority pays B. SC graduates.
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by DimFemmy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
gambus007:

Hello bro.. Pls I want to ask few questions.. If level 8 step 01 earns 54k in Lagos State ministry,how much will level 8 step 02 earn.. 2nd question : how many months or year interval will it take to move to step 1 to 2, 2 to 3 etc.. 3rdly how many years will the person be due to move to level 9..thanks
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by gambus007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
DimFemmy:

Hello bro.. Pls I want to ask few questions.. If level 8 step 01 earns 54k in Lagos State ministry,how much will level 8 step 02 earn.. 2nd question : how many months or year interval will it take to move to step 1 to 2, 2 to 3 etc.. 3rdly how many years will the person be due to move to level 9..thanks
Step 1 and 2 will not be much (btw 1,500 or less)in Federal Ministry.Step is added every year(yearly basis) promotion is every 3years.

1 Like

Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by DimFemmy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
gambus007:

Step 1 and 2 will not be much (btw 1,500 or less)in Federal Ministry.Step is added every year(yearly basis) promotion is every 3years.

Thanks bro.
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by farrukhnawaz: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Best choice for managing my salary. This will help thousands. Good job.
Pifra Pay slip registration by Pifra salary slip on websitepifra.gov.pk.
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by Noble2019: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
gambus007:

No argument here bro. I gave you my fact and if you need more fact, chat me on Whatsapp i will show you payslips. Op asked about salary of grade 08 step 02 In Ministry of Interior then i gave him or her whats obtainable in the service particularly Ministries or you think i just sat down and start forming whats not true ni? Anyway I'm out of dis topic. I have told you what's obtainable.

Please I need ur whatzapp number. I want chat with u. I need ur help now to know my decision
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by bentwood85(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
pwettyeddy:
Wow! I thought working for state and FG. Was the next best thing after sliced bread.
In my previous job, I was earning 35k a month as an SSCE holder with 5years experience in sales and marketing which i had to quit due to the fact I had to relocate to join my husband.
He is teaching me how to earn money online by posting articles and uploading videos and this January alone, I have made over $150 which is more than what you say some persons earn after 4-6years of University wahala.
My husband makes over 500$ on the side ( uploading articles and videos while also working as a lawyer.
University education is definitely overrated.
My target is $500 next month doing a legitimate online job for just 4-6hrs daily.
Na wah! Best way to survive in this country is to work for your self and work smart. If I decide to take the sales assistant job in just got, I should be grossing not less than 80k by next month.

Are you for real?.
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by playtheblues(f): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2020
pwettyeddy:
Wow! I thought working for state and FG. Was the next best thing after sliced bread.
In my previous job, I was earning 35k a month as an SSCE holder with 5years experience in sales and marketing which i had to quit due to the fact I had to relocate to join my husband.
He is teaching me how to earn money online by posting articles and uploading videos and this January alone, I have made over $150 which is more than what you say some persons earn after 4-6years of University wahala.
My husband makes over 500$ on the side ( uploading articles and videos while also working as a lawyer.
University education is definitely overrated.
My target is $500 next month doing a legitimate online job for just 4-6hrs daily.
Na wah! Best way to survive in this country is to work for your self and work smart. If I decide to take the sales assistant job in just got, I should be grossing not less than 80k by next month.
teach me please
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by CANTICLES: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
gambus007:

Please read what i wrote b4 dis post. i said your sister will b on grade level 6 step 15. please read again

Your sister's level will b Grade 08 step 8. that step 8 will add up to ur sister's salary. Probably she has been on the level for long or she was given level 08 step 5 at point of entry. salary of grade 08 step 2 is not same as grade level 08 step 5,6 to bar. If you sister is on grade 6 then her step will b 15 or bar. so, its possible for her salary to b 60k becose of the step. ask your sister of her step. I will find out about avaition officer by monday.[

I doubt aviation use same salary scale like other ministries though, just saying
Re: Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 by mohsinmehmood: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2023
As of my last update in April 2023, I don't have the exact figures for the Level 8 salary in Federal Ministries in Nigeria as of December 2017. However, I can provide some general information based on historical data.

Like Federal government salaries in Pakistan the salaris in Nigeria are typically structured according to levels and steps within the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS). An employee on Level 8 is considered a mid-level professional and the salary for this level can vary based on factors such as the specific ministry, years of service, and geographical location.

For a more accurate and current figure, I would recommend checking with the specific federal ministry in question or consulting the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC), which is responsible for determining and implementing salary structures for public servants in Nigeria.

Additionally, it's worth noting that salaries in the public sector can be subject to changes due to government policies, inflation, and other economic factors. Therefore, the figures might have undergone revisions or updates since 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.