Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation (5096 Views)

The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) / Zyzz Steroid Transformation / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation by allpsyinfo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm, this is a tough one. On the one hand, I doubt there are many people unscrupulous enough to give steroids to a 12-13-14 year old, and I doubt a kid that young could afford them. On the other hand, he has the body of a college athlete. He was trained by his dad who owns a gym, so it stands to reason that his training and diet were well managed, but it could also be argued that his gym owner father wanted his son to be a star and used his connections as a gym owner to get steroids.
See more at:
http://fatmanevo.com/2018/01/16/ryan-casey-steroid-transformation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation by uraniumman(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2020
How do you think, he use steroids?
Re: Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation by vever1: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2020
I know a lot of celebrities or just friends who have used steroids and really can't understand why they do that? There are so many negative things about this. Over time, the body may have major problems with these steroids, but I see that people who inject something like that do not care at all. Ok, even if you want to take steroids, at least take them and make sure they are of high quality and will not cause you problems. For example, a friend of mine started buying MRSAs and he was really choosing what is good but not cheap stuff. He proposed to me to try and even sent me a link where it is explained how to choose correctly and why it is so important how and what you chose. If you need such information click here "https://www.ceasar-boston.org/best-sarms-source/
Re: Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation by Lmaomen1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
vever1:
I know a lot of celebrities or just friends who have used steroids and really can't understand why they do that? There are so many negative things about this. Over time, the body may have major problems with these steroids, but I see that people who inject something like that do not care at all. Ok, even if you want to take steroids, at least take them and make sure they are of high quality and will not cause you problems. For example, a friend of mine started buying MRSAs and he was really choosing what is good but not cheap stuff. He proposed to me to try and even sent me a link where it is explained how to choose correctly and why it is so important how and what you chose. If you need such information click here "https://www.ceasar-boston.org/best-sarms-source/
Where can I find some more feedback?
Re: Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation by wealthtrak: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
allpsyinfo:
Hmmm, this is a tough one. On the one hand, I doubt there are many people unscrupulous enough to give steroids to a 12-13-14 year old, and I doubt a kid that young could afford them. On the other hand, he has the body of a college athlete. He was trained by his dad who owns a gym, so it stands to reason that his training and diet were well managed, but it could also be argued that his gym owner father wanted his son to be a star and used his connections as a gym owner to get steroids.
See more at:
http://fatmanevo.com/2018/01/16/ryan-casey-steroid-transformation/
Re: Ryan Casey Steroid Transformation by OliviaNelson: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Great transformation, what exactly did you use? My husband now goes to the gym for more than 6 months, but I would not say that he achieved a good result. Perhaps he needs a sports supplement to achieve the same goals?

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Anion Sanitary Napkins / I Need Hips / Peeing During Love Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.