Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (55957 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Pretty Nairalander Damsel❤ / Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / Bbnaija Liquorose Bcomes First Shine Ya Eye Housemate To Hit 1 Million Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by LZAA: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Laveda:
Recently the news of a 22-year-old Nigerian lady, who goes by name Bisola, who became a chattered accountant has left the internet buzzing. According to her, she is a holder of a bachelor's degree, a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), a member of Associates of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and also holds the ACA qualification which is prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Congratulations to you, the real slay Queen. And oh, she's also a Nairalander. cheesy

See her tweet below;

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/18/pretty-nigerian-lady-breaks-the-internet-as-she-becomes-chartered-accountant-at-22/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
blood of zeceriah eehhhh
ds one break wetin
if na d education fine cuz ds bird is bang average
QED
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Sammy555(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
majamajic:

and she must be brilliant to come out in flying colours in all of them too !!!
that's true
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by magiki(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Which of the internet is broken?

Because the one in Benin city, Edo state, Nigeria is still working perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by shakyum: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Real slay queen cheesy
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by miqos02(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sammy555:
must be from a rich family to have the money to sit for all these exams at by this age
she is an internet marketer and a successful one too

@whizqueen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Terajah: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]nice achievement...ride on future finance minister :Dnice achievement...ride on future finance minister
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
SomeoneNice:
Real definition of a Slay queen...

Keep slaying
she is not a slay Queen..the real definition of a slay Queen is a lady that is all about d appearance but no substance..she is far from the real definition of a slay queen..she is a queen..proud of her..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Aplaudez(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Did you see it You need Jesus my brother!
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
God, may my unborn children when given birth to, be focused on their studies, be brainy, smart and graduate on or before age 22, like their mum did .
May my girls not meet fuckbois and destiny killers o
May my sons not meet slay queens who are ready to suck and dry o
God make me proud of my kids o.
And give me the wisdom to train them well.
Amin Jesu!

She really made her parents proud. That's the kind of child to have.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Snow02: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
I bow for you young lady kudos and you're indeed my wcw
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by chixophyta01(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
slay mama God bless your hustle
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Sammy555(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
whizqueen:

We are not rich. I hustled my way out smiley
wow I respect you then.....true def. of a slay queen..... You should add acca to it too smiley
whizqueen:

wow I respect you then.....true def. of a slay queen..... You should add acca to it too

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by sirBLUNT: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
she is a nairalander...whats her moniker @laveda
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
See her mouth!! This wan go fit insult!! Slay worwor
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congrats to her, accounting is not easy, I really appreciate and respect accountants and accounting students, the courses we borrowed from them, we just won't stop crying till we dropped it cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zimri:
When there is money. I'm sure she attended a Private university

Abi oooo....wen its not like she has to hustle before she go get transport to go school on empty stomach undecided undecided
Dono about beauty but definitely brains

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by whizqueen(f): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
marcjoe:
Congrats to @whizqueen. Best wishes from marcjoe.. @ladyf you dey see so, you must be a chartered cryptotrader by end of 2018 or 2019. cheesy
my man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

thank you oo
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by initialize(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Laveda:
Recently the news of a 22-year-old Nigerian lady, who goes by name Bisola, who became a chattered accountant has left the internet buzzing. According to her, she is a holder of a bachelor's degree, a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), a member of Associates of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and also holds the ACA qualification which is prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Congratulations to you, the real slay Queen. And oh, she's also a Nairalander. cheesy

See her tweet below;

More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/18/pretty-nigerian-lady-breaks-the-internet-as-she-becomes-chartered-accountant-at-22/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Congrats Whizqueen

U know a girl's future is bright when she's got a big backside grin

So proud of u my baby wink

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by whizqueen(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Abi oooo....wen its not like she has to hustle before she go get transport to go school on empty stomach undecided undecided
I didnt attend a private university darling.
You have no idea what I've been through in life wink

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Elnino4ladies: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
whizqueen:

Are you the one?
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by miqos02(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
HOLYDICK:

I guess she didn't even school in 9ja.. i dont have to tell u wat it teks to achieve wat she has here in 9ja at that tender age
sona olodo full naija ?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Eberex(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
So she is now a Nairalander abi?

But those ones that are caught stealing are not Nairalanders abi?

Continue.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by tealaw(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Adedove:
That adjective is offensive 'cos it means a girl from a poor background who ammasses wealth by chasing men.

Ok, well then I just changed the meaning.
Ppl can slay in book too jare, ma da mi lori ru
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Congrats babe.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Diso60090(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Abeg na who dey the last picture's
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by doublezero7(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
And Whiz is a badass business woman too!
I'm proud of you darling!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sirpaul:
some are 40... buh still looking for maths in waec
You are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Bgorgeous: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
congratulations Super woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.