Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (37961 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by 1Sharon(f): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Sex doll rocks. grin grin

Buy it once, no more Brazilian hair. grin grin

Tell me, how many times will you have sex with this doll before you eventually get tired of it?

The same way men and women in relationships get tired sexing each other leave and the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by pappythinko(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Extremely funny and shocking thread. Lemme grab my popcorn and a bottle of 7-up while I observe the flow.

At least all the shakara will reduce. Dispensability just got enhanced.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by pappythinko(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2018
1Sharon:

Tell me, how many times will you have sex with this doll before you eventually get tired of it?

The same way men and women in relationships get tired sexing each other leave and the relationship?

Hello Sharon
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 19, 2018
HeWrites:

Hey brother..

Why you no dey update your blog
I am not sure I want to do it again jare

Thanks for asking
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by skallion7(m): 1:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Inferiority complex making ladoes to be catching feelings... Lol
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by SenorFax(m): 3:32am On Jan 19, 2018
And they've started envying sex dolls already

Women and jealousy
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 19, 2018
sekxyqueen:
undecided

like seriously what's wrong with our young guys..

is it that they have lost it

I am ashamed of this nonsense..undecided

Speak for yourself please. Just because you date only broke ass dudes doesn't mean some of us can't afford the dolls if we want to angry

No nagging/No Cheating/No Drama/No Snooping/No Odour grin cheesy

WOMANNOTHOT angry

SEXDOLLHOT grin

#IStandWithSexDolls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 19, 2018
TVTKOKO:
lmao.. Jeesuus chrissst!!! Guy take am easy na.. Abeg no kill me with laf grin cheesy grin grin

wink glad i made you laugh
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by kessler53(m): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.
not me
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

Speak for yourself please. Just because you date only broke ass dudes doesn't mean some of us can't afford the dolls if we want to angry

No nagging/No Cheating/No Drama/No Snooping/No Odour grin cheesy

WOMANNOTHOT angry

SEXDOLLHOT grin

grin This guy you no well at all grin grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Ayiibobo(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2018
senibo1:
they should start learning to bleep themselves grin

Isn't it?
they should bro grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Haykinsofficial: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Go buy am na. cheesy cheesy
It should also pay the bills for all those Brazilian hairs, eatery etc grin grin
#istandwithsexdoll
Buhahaha! Nice one!

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Haykinsofficial: 6:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Naija Guys ain't broke! Two things are involved : 1 He's currently outta cash 2 You're not worth spending on

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
Only the "sex machines" are getting intimidated by these sex dolls. If you have a lot apart from sex to contribute to a man's life, you won't be bothered.

Sekxyqueen, don't mind them. Some of them are still borrowing condom from friends and they are shouting "sex dolls". Aba will soon help them sha grin
What a nice shade. undecided
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
Only the "sex machines" are getting intimidated by these sex dolls. If you have a lot apart from sex to contribute to a man's life, you won't be bothered.

Sekxyqueen, don't mind them. Some of them are still borrowing condom from friends and they are shouting "sex dolls". Aba will soon help them sha grin

grin grin Wow you ladies are pained because you all know you have nothing to offer apart from sex. cheesy

Cry me a river cheesy
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2018
so
OLOSHO DON FINISH FOR BTOTHEL ABI,,, WHY SEX DOLL, WHEN I CAN SIMPLY Bleep FOR #1000
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
so
OLOSHO DON FINISH FOR BTOTHEL ABI,,, WHY SEX DOLL, WHEN I CAN SIMPLY Bleep FOR #1000

The girls are simply pained because very soon their demand for them will reduce. Afterall sexdolls and Olosho plenty full ground grin

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

The girls are simply pained because very soon their demand for them will reduce. Afterall sexdolls and Olosho plenty full ground grin

shey sex doll go moarn and give me GIRLS UNTOP
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2018
yhungbrowhne:

shey sex doll go moarn and give me GIRLS UNTOP

At least they will always be there for you to release tension grin

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

grin grin Wow you ladies are pained because you all know you have nothing to offer apart from sex. cheesy

Cry me a river cheesy
Sorry, count me out. I'm contributing more to my man's life. One of the reasons I'm being loved by him and his family. I can never feel threatened by a lifeless doll. If your bae is all shades of good, you will never ditch her for a sex doll.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:
What a nice shade. undecided
Shade in what aspect? The first paragraph is just a comment on this issue generally while,the second is directed to the op. So I don't understand how shading her comes in? undecided
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Sorry, count me out. I'm contributing more to my man's life. One of the reasons I'm being loved by him and his family. I can never feel threatened by a lifeless doll. If your bae is all shades of good, you will never ditch her for a sex doll.

Good for you then. That means you are one of the exceptional few.

Most guys are fed up with the too much drama of some of you ladies.

It's tough coping with stress at work coupled with emotional stress on the home front. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Shade in what aspect? The first paragraph is just a comment on this issue generally while,the second is directed to the op. So I don't understand how shading her comes in? undecided
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
and wats ur classification of a broke guy,no guy is broke in 9ja just dat yahoo guys after stealing ur destinies just to buy u ice cream and suya and carrying u to clubs in front of Benz has made d average 9ja girls think a guy who doesn't have a ride is broke,I am currently dating my babe for 9yrs and we re expecting our first baby,my income fluctuates and most times I hard get 5k in a month,she has never complained or protested,we have all d basic things a civil servant who earns monthly income can't afford,with as little as 30k,20k,10k and 50k most times I was able to save up,get a land and build my first house at d age of 27 even though I wasn't dressing like wizkid or davido or wearing bling bling.we guys needs to get our priorities right.
I believe d average guy has an android phone,no matter the quality and can spend over 12k monthly in this hard economy. just that longer throat for things way above some is what is killing them.if one can package himself with the little funds one has and give the middle finger to these hungry slay bitches who moves around like leeches, looking for whom to suck dry of d little cash u have and still call u a broke guy wen u can no longer afford their needs,u will see how ur lives will diversify.
Note: its my opinion I just wrote because it worked for me,its not a must it will work for u but if u really want to give ur life a meaning this 2018,now is d right time to get ur priorities right. stay blessed.
You're right, but the problem with guys like us with this mentality is that we tend to overdo it. I.e you scrimp and save every penny you earn and channel it into your business or project, then at the end of the day you're only left with enough to get you through the month. Some girls may understand what you're doing, but most would not understand why a guy can't spend at least a little on them, especially if you've gotten to the stage where you have a car, live in an apartment etc. In my experience its better to ease up on the Spartan lifestyle when you get to a certain level. Many girls aren't really interested in the money itself, its what its supposed to represent (that you care) and of course with a little change you'll have more fun dates etc.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Nathdoug:
check your conscience again you sure...you sure so.....lol

What's the problem na? You sound really desperate for me to hate sex dolls too. I thought you guys wanted support, here I am giving it and you're still complaining.

Do you want me to say I am upset about the sex dolls?

Will it make you happier? undecided

You men should make up your minds about those 'babes' jor and stop disturbing us up and down.

#iamawomanandistandwithsexdolls

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Mariinee post=64326228][/quote]
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by DaddyKross: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I know something like this will still happen cheesy. Always rude. It's not as if you are better than this. cheesy

Cc:Daddykr oss, Greib oy

Hnmmm

Mariinee:
Please,stop acting so sanctimonious. It's very obvious it was a shade, dear miss goody two shoes. undecided undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I know something like this will still happen cheesy. Always rude. It's not as if you are better than this. cheesy

Cc:Daddykross, Greiboy
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Seahawk:
Why don’t you people buy the sex dolls and let the girls hear word.

I taya oooh . . .

The noise these guys are making over the dolls is getting tiresome.

As far as I'm concerned nobody is stopping them from buying sex dolls . . . What's all the fuss about kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2018
richythePH:
where are all dem nl ladies na (both the famous and infamous ones) undecided

i havent seen any lady especially the famous ones make a comment since yesterday and worse i havent seen anyone insult a guy since our belove sex doll took over

e be like say dem don mellow o cheesy

#WithSexDollWeStand cheesy

one plate for each brother wey #stand with sex doll cheesy

You are a F00L . . .

Happy now? tongue tongue
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

Good for you then. That means you are one of the exceptional few.

Most guys are fed up with the too much drama of some of you ladies.

It's tough coping with stress at work coupled with emotional stress on the home front. smiley

Most women are tired of you men too and the wahala you give . . . Make money no, yet you will not allow us to rest!

Please go and buy your sex dolls and leave us alone abeg!

At least we don't have to pretend to be nice to broke and ugly dudes for humanity sake . . . now they can have their sex dolls and let us be! cheesy tongue
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by LionDeLeo: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
1Sharon:

#istandwithsexdoll

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / My Aunt Married At 39

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.