Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Looking For My Friend: Mfon Akpan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For My Friend: Mfon Akpan (499 Views)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Friend: Mfon Akpan by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dear People,

If anyone can help me locate a very good man by the name Mfon Akpan, the helper God sent to me when I resumed at the university of Port harcourt.

He studied civil engineering and was in Aminu Kano hall in the Choba campus.

it's the payback time for him.

If you can help locate him kindly tell him to reach me on

Thx. grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Friend: Mfon Akpan by Dazbeane(f): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why don't you include your full name here as you did his/hers?

And how you guys met, how he/she helped you so when anyone find him one can easily describe you to ensure the person knows you. At least for security reason.

Just saying....

The world has changed, assassins can use this means.
Maybe it's just me being paranoid about things.

My motto everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise.
Re: Looking For My Friend: Mfon Akpan by lifenajeje(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Picture nko

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Discovers His Wife’s Pregnancy Belongs To Her Ex-boyfriend / Sex In Marriage / Pay & Pack In Lovely 2 Bedroom Apartment For Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.