Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jumia Horrors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Horrors (502 Views)

Beyond The Facade: Unmasking Society's Terrifying Horrors / Avoiding Financial Halloween Horrors / [STORY]:- 3 Days Of Horrors & Testimonies (the Kidnap O Part 1 By:-chichi Eriobu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Horrors by DWJOBScom(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
I still wonder why people shop with these guys and expect good service

i. You speak with the customer service team and they are in a hurry to get you off the phone
ii. Their bosses are never around or in an never ending meeting and can't collaborate what an customer service officer is saying..
iii. Their Global delivery takes forever to come and when it does, takes another ever to get to you.
iv. Their delivery team have the privilege of ending your delivery without even calling you (well taxify drivers also have such privilege of not attending to your request and shove it to your face).
v. They don't reply your mails - it's so so horrible
vi. It's even annoying looking at their tracking system as it's so crappy and false

If you are placing an order on Jumia , just keep your fingers crossed

cc lalasticlala
seun
Re: Jumia Horrors by bodejohn(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
I was wondering if the issue was with my order only.

Placed an order for a phone case on the 4th Jan, it just got to the pickup station today after 14 days. Two weeks to deliver a local order between Lagos and Ibadan, while their rivals deliver the following day.

Jumia seriously needs to up their game.
Re: Jumia Horrors by DWJOBScom(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
bodejohn:
I was wondering if the issue was with my order only.

Placed an order for a phone case on the 4th Jan, it just got to the pickup station today after 14 days. Two weeks to deliver a local order between Lagos and Ibadan, while their rivals deliver the following day.

Jumia seriously needs to up their game.

So sad that i have been waiting for this item since last year and even called when i noticed the horror on their tracking system only to get this cancellation. I even got an sms that someone will call for the delivery and when i called the young man, he sounded so surprise while the update on the page says - delivery failed
Re: Jumia Horrors by Nutase: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
angry
Re: Jumia Horrors by DWJOBScom(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2018
No apology , no investigation , item not found!

Horrible shithole company

(1) (Reply)

Irokotv Subscription / RECENT: The Hidden Treasure That Was Found Under The Sea / 4-year-old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.