Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (16303 Views)

Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals / Sell Your BTC, Payoneer And Perfectmoney @ Great Rates. N475/$ Current Buy Rate! / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND .......INSTANT PAYMENT
BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Fabinu(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
He is my regular exchanger I use to withdraw my fiverr earnings. Why I prefer him is juz because of his instant payment usually less than 5 mins of successful withdrawal.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by yungloor(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
I had a great experience working with him. Thanks for coming through.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Hemkay2016: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
It's nice working reading with him.. He is so reliable
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Lightcoded: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
It was nice working with him. He's so goddamn fast!!!
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by STARKACE(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
He is a fast and reliable exchanger
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by knowY: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
He is So fast and Very Reliable. Recommendend 100%
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by vicsoj007(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am skeptical about dealing with someone I don't see. You changed my believe.. Thanks... Will always buy from you..

Will message for a payoneer find tomorrow.. Thanks.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by YoungPablow(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Reliable and trusted.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Dygeasy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
yungloor:
I had a great experience working with him. Thanks for coming through.
hmmm
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by chinadizi(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
So far, I love his diplomatic attitude towards business transactions. You can trust him with your hard-earned funds.

1 Like

Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by olawaleolamide(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
I Was already given up on transacting with someone I haven't seen before, because I have been scammed numerous time by them.......but with him, it is totally different. Effective transactions
In short, He is your guy
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by cyberhope(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Teamb, but I stated calling him Baba Tee ever since our first transaction.

He's cool when he talks with a client on phone and you gonna take worries off. Fast and reliable

If I don't commend you baba tee, that means I am selfish.

In short, HE'S A RELIABLE EXCHANGER.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Angelawhite(m): 3:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Wish I met you earlier. Wouldn't have lost money to scammers.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Dzeimzb: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Simply put ,he is the best in the industry. He can even pay you in advance if you are trust worthy .
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Androidvillaz: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2018
The Bosss Knows his Work well.....
Business with him is sweet like Eating your Mothers Food
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Deco664: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
He's Trusted and always deliver in time. Am always comfortable transacting with you sir.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Martinsx1(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
teamb:
BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Good day.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Martinsx1:

Good day.
Hello

1 Like

Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Martinsx1(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2018
teamb:

Hello

Coming back to whatsapp �
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Shallymerak(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
He is one of the best in the exchange business... So easy to work with and ready to share in your difficulties!
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE INSTANT PAYMENT
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by hayesconcept(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reliable and dependable exchanger
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
hayesconcept:
Reliable and dependable exchanger
Thanks for the trust

1 Like

Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Best exchanger ever! Thumbs up man, you d real bomb.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by noobody(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
Great guy,very trustworthy,instant payment as usual,i can highly recomend him,

Cheers smiley
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Oothman(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2018
teamb:
BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

This guy is fast and reliable. Recommended!
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Martartins(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2018
correct man, instant payment certain
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by kenniboy: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Very Nice deal from you ... Stay blessed
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by KaBabs1: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Contact teamb to exchange your PayPal funds at good rates. His response rate has never dropped below 100% since I started transacting with him. He pays instantly too. You could never go wrong with him.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by horlamilekan23: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for your prompt response and sweet rate.I will use you again
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Gbengard(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
This dude is your go-to guy if you're looking for exchanger. He's humble, reliable, and honest with swift transactions at the best rate. Keep it up baba nla awon exchanger!!!

Highly Recommended!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? / NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat / Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.