Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (16322 Views)

Earn more with your Paypal Funds, Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals / Sell Your BTC, Payoneer And Perfectmoney @ Great Rates. N475/$ Current Buy Rate! / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by craigkoel1989: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello sir, i have payooner funds for sale ,how can i contact you
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by jingiss: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Trust me your money is totally safe with him. Fast and reliable. The cashout is swift.. lol..
I have been using him over and over and over and I don’t intend to stop anytime soon. Lol
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by jingiss: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
craigkoel1989:
Hello sir, i have payooner funds for sale ,how can i contact you

You can reach him here.

https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by KreScendo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
TeamB is simply the best. Will use his service over and over again
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Fitbillionairep: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
teamb:
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND .......INSTANT PAYMENT
BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Don't waste your time with this scumbag, he is just an annoying scammer. Don't be carried away buy all the shit written here. If you trade with him, u are own your own
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Don't waste your time with this scumbag, he is just an annoying scammer. Don't be carried away buy all the shit written here. If you trade with him, u are own your own

Fitbillionairep

All you should have done is to contact me and see for yourself. Talk is good to talk. But making baseless assumptions without the required proof is foolishness.
The wise are careful with what they say. It's not a big deal if you contact us for a business. Then, when we fail, then you come tell the whole world.
You are always welcome for business.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Itzdekyne(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
The transaction was smooth and cool.
Will recommend anytime any day.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Auric(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lord of the Paypal.....
swift.. fast.. easy... transactions
always a pleasure doing business with this guy
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Auric(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lord of the Paypal.....
swift.. fast.. easy... transactions
always a pleasure doing business with this guy
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by MrHim(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Another one. This guy is the real deal. I highly recommend his service!
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Damoladkm(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bring your cards for quick redemption. Soft rate, immediate cash transfer.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by johnmay007: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Smooth transaction ... funny guy
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by FxTizzle(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice doing business with you... The transaction is faster than 4G network
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Dhellake: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bought PayPal funds from him. Every went smooth and fast. Nice dealing with you.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by PerkyJeggs(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
100% TRUSTED

Had two (2) transactions with him already and I can say, he's in for the real deal.
He's fast & reliable, will defiantly use him again.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by steric58(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
Another smooth transaction was done with Mr Oyin, he is super legit got my credit alert instantly after the transaction
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wow see how people are talking good about OP, Good name is better than riches!!! Not the nonsense guy I met about importation business and Fiverr, he scammed me
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by harlahow(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2018
Swift deal always....
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by oldreligionboss(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2018
Legit dealer. ��
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Olusola147(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
I had a successful PayPal transaction with TeamB fee days ago. I can confidently tell the world he's the best and 100% reliable and responsible. keep up the good work bro, more transaction coming!
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by caljulator(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
.I am now a part of the TeamB crew o...Excellent customer support, The best rate, Fast Payment
I owe you 7 bottles of Goldberg
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Dhellake: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Reliable and efficient
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Dammipaypal(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
What a swift transaction wit instant payment........ Even paid with every kobo. Nice Oyin more and more coming.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2018
PAypal
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2018
PAYPAL/ FIVERR FUNDS NEEDED

Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by huzyboy: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Just had a smooth transaction with Teamb. This is not the first time I've used his service and he has always delivered.

Thank you, boss!
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2018
FIVERR / PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by brightpre(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
nice doing PayPal transaction with him,he is one of the best,continue with this good work.
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by ethinoze: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Very cool seller and exchanger. Always pays when he says hes paid. I look forward to more business
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by teamb: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Needed
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by tobest21st: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Reliable and efficient
Re: FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service by Alexanda07(m): 1:41am On Mar 17, 2018
A smooth Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal done and dusted with ease.

Thank God for a good and understanding human like TeamB aka Oyin...

Gracias... More Transaction from me next time and always...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obiano Shuts Nnewi Spare Parts Market Over Non-Compliance With COVID-19 / UPS Courier: My Frustrating Disappointment / Top Tech Startups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.