Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Happened To Me Today In Class. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Me Today In Class. (534 Views)

My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Martinez19(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
I was waiting jejely for lecturer to enter. While waiting, a fine girl, whom I already know, sat besides me as I was on nairaland to spend time. She was like " omg, are on nairaland?" and I said yes. She then asked me for my moniker which I gave her. This beautiful girl started digging all my posts and topics after a while, I wanted to talk to her wink but she parked her belongings and muttered "the rage against god. Mtewwwww" grin as she changed her sit shocked grin

Wetin I do this girl? grin
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by mKc9ET(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
May be she saw your post about Sexdoll
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Divinerace(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
mKc9ET:
May be she saw your post about Sexdoll
exactly
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
When the dolls become very cheap, she will find her way back... Relax
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by adepeter2027(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
LoL
Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Tozara(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
One thing I find irritating and incomprehensible is the hypocrisy of these nutters.

Nearly all of these people don't really believe in God---they just live their lives engaging in doublethink, compartmentalizing it.

99% of my Christian friends are HELL-BOUND SINNERS. They LIVE LIKE ATHEISTS, but CLAIM to believe in God---even though their life-styles clearly show they DON'T. We're equally cast adrift the high sea of doubt, uncertainty and unbelief, journeying in the same ship, the only difference being that they're HYPOCRITES who claim to be what they're not.

Given the fact that we're equally sinners that share the same fate, it beats me how they look at you askance and scoff when you reveal that you're an atheist. DON'T THEY LIVE AS IF GOD DOESN'T EXIST? So, what exactly is the difference between us that makes them become hostile when they find out about our atheism? sad undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Today In Class. by Martinez19(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Tozara:
One thing I find irritating and incomprehensible is the hypocrisy of these nutters.

Nearly all of these people don't really believe in God---they just live their lives engaging in doublethink, compartmentalizing it.

99% of my Christian friends are HELL-BOUND SINNERS. They LIVE LIKE ATHEISTS, but CLAIM to believe in God---even though their life-styles clearly show they DON'T. We're equally cast adrift the high sea of doubt, uncertainty and unbelief, journeying in the same ship, the only difference being that they're HYPOCRITES who claim to be what they're not.

Given the fact that we're equally sinners that share the same fate, it beats me how they look at you askance and scoff when you reveal that you're an atheist. DON'T THEY LIVE AS IF GOD DOESN'T EXIST? So, what exactly is the difference between us that makes them become hostile when they find out about our atheism? sad undecided
Abi o. They don't actually trust God even though they say they believe in God. When shit hits the fan and you ask them to seek God's help, they will be like "abeg be serious." grin angry

(1) (Reply)

No Hell No Religion / Open Heaven 8 February 2018: Now That You Are Saved II / UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.