Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga (621 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by DonFabzy: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is just my opinion so it doesnt matter if anyone blast me. Everyone has their personal opinion.

First of all, I will regard any say any man that buys the idea of having a sex doll is not a real man that cant handle a real woman and make her happy. What is the point of having a lifeless doll just because you want sex. You are running away from buying Brazilian hair or giving pocket money abi.

Now which real man will not want his queen to also be his pride? Can you wake up in the morning to a beautiful breakfast made by a doll? Can you go out to a social gathering with a doll as your partner? Can you come back home from a busy day to have someone to talk to and get a good massage? The list is just endless and only a fake guy that can't handle a real woman would bring out such money to go and buy a sex doll all because you cant approach a real woman.

Any guy that can take his money to buy a sex doll is just foolish because that money can get him a good wife that will stand by him and build an empire with him on the long run if he treats her right.
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
U think Naija guys dull like dat? Na oyinbo fit use doll do wife. African men can't, we just want to ease ourselves of d headache of ...I'm not in d mood, im doing menses, money for pad, pant, houserent, school fees etc. Upon all that dem yanga still too much.

When african men are ready, theyll marry correct girl.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by emi12(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
OK
But these dolls can't be used as wife na undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by IAMSASHY(f): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecided dey shud keep fucking hoe filled with chemicals,d raw one done with humans ain't even safe, medicals shall soon come up with cancerous effect of dose nonsense angry
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by DonFabzy: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
U think Naija guys dull like dat? Na oyinbo fit use doll do wife. African men can't, we just want to ease ourselves of d headache of ...I'm not in d mood, im doing menses, money for pad, pant, houserent, school fees etc. Upon all that dem yanga still too much.

When african men are ready, theyll marry correct girl.

The reason i used the words "Real Woman".
No real woman will be asking a man for pad money and all that stuff. As a man you will always take care of your woman and that's for sure. But a real woman will always know how to take care of her personal needs without asking you even if you care so much about her.
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
DonFabzy:

The reason i used the words "Real Woman".
No real woman will be asking a man for pad money and all that stuff. As a man you will always take care of your woman and that's for sure. But a real woman will always know how to take care of her personal needs without asking you even if you care so much about her.
Those kind woman scarce for Naija and you sef know. Na from recharge card u to start, you go come advance to hair, then u go get promotion go birthday gift...in fact 2 weeks before d birthday, dem go don dey remind you like say exam.
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
If sex dolls become too affordable,,, I can see men, guys and boys suffering from low sperm count or should I say spermlessness in the nearest future.... Ahhhhhh 24hr sex service,, anytime you feel like..... No rejection, no pre-intimacy, no small yanga or beg!! !!! Just comot put and begin the bang

Girls sincerely you should fast.. .. . Relentlessly and vigorously.. this matter is serious
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
I tire.. Issokay nau. Is it only nairalanders that heard abt the sex doll..

U guys hyping abt it here doesnt mean others are doing the same in reality.. Biko get sense
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
If sex dolls become too affordable,,, I can see men, guys and boys suffering from low sperm count or should I say spermlessness in the nearest future.... Ahhhhhh 24hr sex service,, anytime you feel like..... No rejection, no pre-intimacy, no small yanga or beg!! !!! Just comot put and begin the bang

Girls sincerely you should fast.. .. . Relentlessly and vigorously.. this matter is serious
Do wah ni? angry where they forced? undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by Rubbiish(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided dey shud keep fucking hoe filled with chemicals,d raw one done with humans ain't even safe, medicals shall soon come up with cancerous effect of dose nonsense angry
U wey be like sex doll, na u dey bold dey talk... undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Opinion Of The Sex Doll Saga by richythePH(f): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
all this one na long story undecided

#WithSexDollWeStand

(1) (Reply)

Happy Penis Day / VAL Photo Contest... Whose Is Your Favorite. / Why Investment And Business Section Should Be The Most Visited Section In Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.