Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways (1804 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
From going down to give oral, to waiting till the woman cums, these naija guys are selfish and only care bout themselves in bed (except a few maybe).

Their pride just won't let them!!!

I even heard one saying 'any man that gives a woman oral and still wears a condom to enter is a big fool' smh.

But with da latest sex dolls that come with tongues and bionic joysticks, woman can now have and enjoy better sex.

#istandwithbionicpenises

PS, Why do these moderators keep censoring penis, I mean penis not joystick. We aren't babies here!!!!

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by eezeribe(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nigerian men became selfish in bed the very day Nigerian women became too greedy in bed by not only demanding for an orgasm but also demanding for money to enjoy the orgasm...

You guys can stand with the bionic joysticks....
# we have since been standing happily with the sex dolls..

9 Likes

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Daniel2289(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nothing beats the original. U and I knows that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Uyi168: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
The obsession is real...
Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Yeligray(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
U guys are just upsetting the balance of nature.. When you all are done with the jealousy and blame game, u'll realize that u as a man need a woman for the continuation of your generation and someone to bear your name. You also as a woman need a man not just for sex but for everything(esp. The lazy ladies)...
Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by moshood521: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
onah dan dea use cucumber, tuber of both yam nd casava, Love Machine, bottle of hennesy, etc mk we nh fit name finish...

so tell me hw onah male dull go tk affect us...

wit detailed explanation plz...

1 Like

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Shayneward1: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
You have created two sex doll threads since yesterday.. I understand your painment grin

#WithsexdollWestand

1 Like

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by KardinalZik(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
You only have a say if your male sex dolls can PAY THE BILLS.

Can it take you to the eateries, pay your hair bills, pay your rent, etc.?

Be assured, THE FEMALE DOLLS CAN GIVE SEX.

1 Like

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by emmabest2000(m): 4:10am On Jan 21, 2018
This unstable girl will die ontop of ordinary sex dolls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by ubunja(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2018
YOU REALLY NEED TO FORGIVE THE GUY WHO HURT YOU

1 Like

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by justiniyke29: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2018
My Sister, When Ur Sex Doll Pay Ur Shopping Bills And Ur Hair Bills Then Let Me Know. Infact U Cant Afford It So Dnt Bother, Unless U Re Waiting 4 Second Hand Or Aba Made Dat Will Split U Wide Open
Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2018
Is it the person still looking for money to buy pizza that will by male sex doll. Common shut up.
Check her tread she just start her own olosho and the business want to cast.
Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
From going down to give oral, to waiting till the woman cums, these naija guys are selfish and only care bout themselves in bed (except a few maybe).

Their pride just won't let them!!!

I even heard one saying 'any man that gives a woman oral and still wears a condom to enter is a big fool' smh.

But with da latest sex dolls that come with tongues and bionic joysticks, woman can now have and enjoy better sex.

#istandwithbionicpenises

PS, Why do these moderators keep censoring penis, I mean penis not joystick. We aren't babies here!!!!

Why are you so pained about this whole sexdoll stuff that you must drop comments in all threads concerning the subject? I thought you said you have a boyfriend?

Shocking shocked

2 Likes

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by 7footre(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Also, tell the doll to send you recharge card because you have malaria cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by rawpadgin(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2018
I see the male sex doll getting frustrated with naija ladies.
Because with male sex doll, the ladies we be the one doing all the work & naija ladies are generally lazy wen it comes to taking charge of proceedings on the bed

They can't even ride a guy.

1 Like

Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2018
Shey when most of you cant even ride a Guy ?!......#smh
Ulna don get cucumber, dil**s, vibrators since....nobody complained. Now when we have our own ulna won craze
Re: Male Sex Dolls Will Make Naija Men Ponder Their Selfish Sexual Ways by queencalipso(f): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2018
nothing beats the original... I can't bleep this scary inanimate stuff, chuky comes to mind.

no matter how good it may look in mimicking human, it's still a doll hence can't be a competition.

i will be more worried if my man goes after another woman than him getting a sex doll.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Family Photo That Is Causing Hearts To Melt On Social Media / Please I Need Your Advice!! / Let's Know Three Things You Missed About Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.