Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,766 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem (549 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have known Dave for a long time now and the problem is that he has low self esteem to approach a lady. He is a funny dude but always shy to talk to girls.we are in the third year at university and u am afraid he might not date any lady before we graduate. Pls I need possible solutions and advice for my friend. Thanks
Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
It's alwwwwwwwways a friend.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by KushyKush: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tell him to get a sex doll. Any lady that forms hard to get, he'll just tell her to fück off and compare the shapeless girl to his beautiful sex doll

1 Like

Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
get him a bottle of star confidence go come buy force....if he see babe he go just dey vomit words like say dem put engine inside im ni
Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by bedspread: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
You and your friend have no problems
Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by ibietela2(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have same problem approaching girls on the way (some might snub you)

What i do is talk to them on social media so any day we meet it won't be hard for me.
Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by TosinDru: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
It's alwwwwwwwways a friend.

We all know he's talking about himself. Op you're not alone, pele
Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by TellMeNothing: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wait, I am not saying na me know English pass but Men forget that thing Na this OP be Dave angry

First person Noun - using the phrase ''You have known Dave for a long time" in a discussion with people that dont even know you talk more of your Dave..huh

you are talking to us(a group of people in the new discussion who don't know you in person, & the Dave you mentioned ) aceive we know him too... When we forking don't!!!

Who never understand wetin i mean?

Young man, You are the Imaginative Dave here or perhaps your talk is not real.. Make una no de Job us with all these una tori.. angry

You have known Dave kor..
Re: HELP!! My Friend Is Struggling With Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
He will overcome it with time. I once had it too. Its how he was brought up.

I thank God today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Arrested For Kissing His Househelp And Wife (photos) / Sex / Share Your Opinion On This Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.