Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor (20113 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Priscy01(f): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Julie S.-Future is a 24-year old burn survivor who suffered a terrible accident in 2016 that left parts of her skin cooked, spent 4 weeks in the hospital and had 4 surgical procedures.

Read her touching story below...
July 21st 2016: I was a server at a (hole-in-the-wall) nightclub. The food was served and prepared under a tent adjacent to the kitchen door of the club. On that particular night there was a crowd of customers around the tent. Two of the customers got into a dispute and one pulled out a firearm and began shooting.

Everyone turned to run and a propane fueled fryer was tripped over and the oil flew everywhere. It clung to the back of my clothes and began to cook my skin. At this point I was now inside the nightclub waiting for the shooting to cease. When I arrived at the hospital thirty minutes later they removed the clothes and said they would not be able to treat me there. I was given several bags of morphine and transferred to a Burn Center. I had suffered 3rd degree burns. I spent 4 weeks in the hospital and undergone 4 surgical procedures.

When I was released I had three months of physical therapy to regain full range of motion. In that time I dealt with depression and insecurities. Getting over the idea that this was my new skin and my new battle was not the easiest pill to swallow. I was 22 conceited and shallow so not having perfect skin seemed like I was paying for my sins. Took a lot of seclusion meditation prayer and self love to get to the woman I am today.

Now that chapter 24 is here I’m ready for the world! Never in a million years did I think this would be my truth and my purpose in life but I’m more than honored to be here inspiring people of all ages and all issues to love themselves and fight to live another day. Newly You: Survivor Line by Ju The Superhuman will be more than a brand it will be a lifestyle! Tag a Survivor who needs to see this.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/i-suffered-3rd-degree-burns-had-4.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chi mu anya

13 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
When God says yes nobody can say no

4 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by doyinisaac(m): 2:46am On Jan 19, 2018
FrancisDozie:
Chi mu anya
Translate it for those of us that Don't understand igbo language

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by trustworthy1(f): 3:46am On Jan 19, 2018
doyinisaac:

it means God is awake.

21 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by doyinisaac(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2018
trustworthy1:

it means God is awake.
Ok ...Thank you

6 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by ghiloman28(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
SORRY
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by crispus09(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
bless God

1 Like

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Holla007(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Sorry
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by kolafolabi(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
God is your strength.. Keep on shining

2 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
This is too early grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Myketuale(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
God is awesome.
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
all thanks to bloggers, all manner of things are now news
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Thank God
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by toms55(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
this image is graphic damn, sends chills down my spine
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by maxiuc(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Team chubby bunnies
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by MorataFC: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
trustworthy1:

it means God is awake.
hmmmm, Olorun ko sun
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by emynike2001(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
THANK GOD FOR THE AMAZING RECOVERY.

DON'T MISS TODAY lottery DRAWS, CLICK THE LINK on my signature to see WINNING numbers.

Happy winnings.
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Justbright(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Thank God she's not in Nigeria...it would av been a disastrous situation for her
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Lucky u
The first pic is unnecessary.
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by ForValour: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2018
heavy woman. more grace
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by olamil34(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2018
She is beautiful

1 Like

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by MVLOX(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Burn or no burn the assets still dey intact.... Twale for the madam

6 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by enabledgoddess(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
all thanks to bloggers, all manner of things are now news

this might not be news to you, but it might help someone out there to love his/herself more. it may help another survival overcome depression.

I have learnt to appreciate people no matter how they look, because I don't know their story

3 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by dakeskese(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
She stiil looks hot on dat bed.
Jux imagining...

3 Likes

Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
When such things happen all inhibition is thrown away.

Thank God for her life.

toms55:
this image is graphic damn, sends chills down my spine

If you then see worse scenarios than this nko grin grin.

This one is actually less, right when it happened, the flesh on her body would peel off and be dangling from her body like a cloth depending on how severe it is tho.

It will look like someone being skinned alive...
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Diso60090(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2018
doyinisaac:

Don't say us take me out because I don't need it
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by Diso60090(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Some people are looking elsewhere
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by kingPhidel(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Wow
The doctors must have seen terrible things...
I mean complex operation before Quoters will start quoting me. undecided
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by doyinisaac(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Don't say us take me out because I don't need it
"those of us"...olodo
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by iammrjaai(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
The Lord is your strength.....

With that kind of body shape....Na... Can't go to waste
Re: 'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor by free2ryhme: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Priscy01:
Julie S.-Future is a 24-year old burn survivor who suffered a terrible accident in 2016 that left parts of her skin cooked, spent 4 weeks in the hospital and had 4 surgical procedures.

Read her touching story below...
July 21st 2016: I was a server at a (hole-in-the-wall) nightclub. The food was served and prepared under a tent adjacent to the kitchen door of the club. On that particular night there was a crowd of customers around the tent. Two of the customers got into a dispute and one pulled out a firearm and began shooting.

Everyone turned to run and a propane fueled fryer was tripped over and the oil flew everywhere. It clung to the back of my clothes and began to cook my skin. At this point I was now inside the nightclub waiting for the shooting to cease. When I arrived at the hospital thirty minutes later they removed the clothes and said they would not be able to treat me there. I was given several bags of morphine and transferred to a Burn Center. I had suffered 3rd degree burns. I spent 4 weeks in the hospital and undergone 4 surgical procedures.

When I was released I had three months of physical therapy to regain full range of motion. In that time I dealt with depression and insecurities. Getting over the idea that this was my new skin and my new battle was not the easiest pill to swallow. I was 22 conceited and shallow so not having perfect skin seemed like I was paying for my sins. Took a lot of seclusion meditation prayer and self love to get to the woman I am today.

Now that chapter 24 is here I’m ready for the world! Never in a million years did I think this would be my truth and my purpose in life but I’m more than honored to be here inspiring people of all ages and all issues to love themselves and fight to live another day. Newly You: Survivor Line by Ju The Superhuman will be more than a brand it will be a lifestyle! Tag a Survivor who needs to see this.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/i-suffered-3rd-degree-burns-had-4.html

why tell us your story and put your body on display undecided

what your are trying to achieve is beyond us

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dirtiest Things You Touch Every Day / Benin Hospital Withholds Corpse Of 12-Year-Old Over ₦400,000 Hospital Bill / ultrasound training in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.