Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) (5088 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
Recently, I learned of a website for cheaters. It caters to couples, more specially married couples who are looking to have an affair.
The site is called Ashley Madison with the slogan "Life is short, have an affair",   http://www.ashleymadison.com/ This is the most ridiculous business venture I have ever heard of. I still can not get over the shock that, there will be website to encourage married people to have an affair.  I saw the news on the Dr Phil show some months ago, and my first reaction was no way this is a joke, I didn't take it seriously then, but today I was absolutely dumbfounded to see the dumbasssz face who called him self the founder of Ashley Madison on the news. The funny part is that, he is a married man

watch the unbelievable commercial here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZLjwhEp7nU

I am pretty sure some people have seen this before on the Tyra show or the Dr Phil show, or even if you have not,
now that you know what do you think?

1 Like

Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by tunnytox(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
Well ppl will cheat anyway! So i see no problem if this company decides to make money from an ever growing 'cheating' market its a matter of demand and supply! Same as legalised prostitution. And one thing to note is that this site is not for men alone so its not discriminatory, lol
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
Well i guess Tiger Wood will approve it. grin grin grin

Seriously this is sick, the owner was on tv here couple of wks ago trying hard to justify his reasons.

2 Likes

Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by candylips(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2010
na business oppurtunity.

the guy saw a gap in the market and his is trying to provide a service
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by Pennywise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
OP

Waow. You found the idea so repulsive that you decided to start a new thread dedicating all of three paragraphs to it after a few months research.

Why do Nigerians like to wallow in hypocrisy?
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2010
Pennywise:

Why do Nigerians like to wallow in hypocrisy?
I do not understand what is hypocritical about what I said undecided
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by Ben13: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
These sites can't be coming from an African initiative. This seem to be normal in the western world. So Roki, i think it isn't bad, it's only a culture,
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by Pennywise(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
BTW, does this website work for Nigerians too?
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by agathamari(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2010
makes it easier to catch him/her
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by HotieTima(f): 3:47am On Aug 30, 2012
justwise: Well i guess Tiger Wood will approve it. grin grin grin

Seriously this is sick, the owner was on tv here couple of wks ago trying hard to justify his reasons.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Dating Site For Married People. Website For Cheaters (what Do You Think?) by Wantedola(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Would have given the site a try, but my papa warned me never to have an affair with married women.
The Bible advised me to do to others what I want them to do to me. I can't take being cheated on, so I wouldn't do it. I just need to meet someone who is real for something serious you know.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Breaking Up With Your Girl Friend / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. / Ladies & Gents, Can We Be Honest About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.