Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (60414 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Icecomrade: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
sad
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by martineverest(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
sex doll loading
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by farouk2much(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2018
You Call Your Wife An Ashewo,,.? Any Way She Looks Like A Sex Doll.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by martineverest(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
One of the cutest guys in Nigeria
smh....with those okpolor eyes?
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Richardabbey(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
grin U Dey Call Am AshawO , IF WE help u na . u Go Start To Dey Rant
#istandwithsexdoll

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by adekhingz(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2018
So you have to come here to show us your wife in pant and bra abiiiii? Anyway, that is westernization. That is civilization. #Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by shine12: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2018
You "thought" me....
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by agabusta: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2018
gabinogem:
Read his write up & See where he called her "My Personal Ashawo" cheesy

My personal ashewo is different from just calling her ashewo.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Amarabae(f): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
martineverest:
smh....with those okpolor eyes?

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by BOMA2912(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2018
She resemble sex doll sef
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by ehissi(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:
where did he call her ashewo..
Op are u one of the teachers El rufai retired in Kaduna, for failure to read simple English....

But he called her "My Personal Ashewo", or you didnt read the screen grab ba....., undecided
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by xrisdgreat(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:
Op are u one of the teachers El rufai retired in Kaduna, for failure to read simple English....

Hahaha
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by grandstar(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2018
tesppidd:
Is this right?
I don't think so.

Maybe he thinks ashewo is a word for a lady who is good and wild underneath the sheets.

Maybe that's what she is.

But ashewo is actually a word for a lady who sleeps around with many men.

So I understand his words 'my personal ashawo' to mean that she's his wife, his own but she's permitted to sleep around with other men.

I understand he might be trying to exhibit a sense of humour but very wrong choice of words.

The reason why married men cheat or even get a srcond wife is because the main chick, the partner at home has aged, become plump due to having children and her beauty somehow worn out.

But the sidechick is young, curvy, firm breasts and so on. Basically everything the wife at home has lost.

So, for him to call her his side chick, that is an over the top compliment.

He has at home what every man wants outside.

I hope your wife will be like that

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by ADRIAN88(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
The irony of all this hulabalu is the ik-fellow still cheats on her with chics that dont even level up with her. (And don't ask me how, I know him personally & I also know this for a fact!)

Show me a woman so beautiful, and i'll show you a mugu of a man who's tired of screwing her. #SadTruth

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Bewiseedet(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
The babe fine oo

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Many people taking this out of context.
She's his wife for chrissakes and he's way proud of her.
By calling her his personal ashewo, it could be that she gives him every damn style he's every wanted and he just can't stop loving her.

I would be proud of that kinda wife too.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2018
ADRIAN88:
The irony of all this hulabalu is the ik-fellow still cheats on her with chics that dont even level up with her. (And don't ask me how, I know him personally & I also know this for a fact!)

Show me a woman so beautiful, and i'll show you a mugu of a man who's tired of screwing her. #SadTruth
Hmm.
The sad Irony of life.

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by gabinogem(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
agabusta:

My personal ashewo is different from just calling her ashewo.
yeah...it was meant to endear her, not to demean her...but it's funny & I guess that's what caught the OP's attention.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by davillian(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Pic 1,2,n3 she looks like sex doll.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by hassinho707(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:
When and where did he call her ashawo?
go read am well.....
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:

the 6th to last line
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by veeveejay(f): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
she looks like a sex doll
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2018
mickeyjay16:
isoko boy is back agian ! with another banging tune for your listening ears . download konji by micky jay now happy new year!

http://www.naijapals.com/music/Konji_Micky_Jay-71575

guy nice track

i'm confident you would make it

you've got great talent keep up the good work and never relent

may God bless your hustle

I wish knew a promoter who could help you

you shall make it

IJN

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by ceononi: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:
Did you even bother to read.....remain U , remain my wife , my side chick , my personal ashewo, my crush , my nigga , my home girl and let’s huddle this life together. Happy birthday bebolinna @sonialareinaa

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by nell2: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Instead of me to spend my cash on dat type of Human ashawo.....I BETA ORDER FOR SEX DOLL

#Teamsexdoll#
tor.. even shiishii less ones are talking.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by ceononi: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:
people like jump to conclusion, my friend goan read whats up there.....

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by LyfeJennings(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2018
As much as I want to be very optimistic, a part of me tells me this marriage no go last 10years . It takes more than a big diicck and praises to keep a woman like this. Even if U have her for the moment, tomorrow is certainly not guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by Royaldave200(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Joshmodest:

Read the 3rd pic caption smiley
Re: Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday by tesppidd: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2018
grandstar:

The reason why married men cheat or even get a srcond wife is because the main chick, the partner at home has aged, become plump due to having children and her beauty somehow worn out.

But the sidechick is young, curvy, firm breasts and so on. Basically everything the wife at home has lost.

So, for him to call her his side chick, that is an over the top compliment.

He has at home what every man wants outside.

I hope your wife will be like that
Side chick is okay with me.

I understand his figurative expression and am cool with that.

But for ashewo.....

No No No.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Nku Igweayinba And Sandra Chichi Ekwosiobi Set To Wed / Regina Askia At Adolescence (Throwback Photo) / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.