Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Women Reject Me Because Of My Little Dick-20 Years Ghanaian Actor Don Little - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Reject Me Because Of My Little Dick-20 Years Ghanaian Actor Don Little (652 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Reject Me Because Of My Little Dick-20 Years Ghanaian Actor Don Little by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2018
20-year-old Ghanaian actor, Stephen Atanga popularly known as Don little, says the size of his manhood has caused him to lose a lot of women. In a recent interview with Ghanaian TV, Don Little said
Women reject me because of my manhood. They claim it is too short and does not give them the satisfaction they want,”.
The actor who has tried committing suicide because of his stunted growth, however, revealed that he has slept with about five ladies who are taller than him and have big buttocks.
Watch the interview below......
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsXBkBsbPc&feature=youtu.be

Re: Women Reject Me Because Of My Little Dick-20 Years Ghanaian Actor Don Little by Hysaac(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Does he knw there're sex doll now? Those ones don't complain tongue

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Posing With A N439m Watch Elicits A Damning Reaction From A Concerned Fan / I Was Asked To Choose Between Phyno & Kcee - Exnel Reveals Why He Featured Kcee / Bbnaija Update Ifu Calls Tobi A ‘fool’ For Saving Miracle And Nina [day 8 Recap]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.