Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

"certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! (4852 Views)

Click Here If Your Symbian Phone Is Showing Certificate Error While Installing / Certificate Error. Pls Help / Help. Certificate Error Contact Application Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by 212blaze(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
anytime i try to install any application on my mobile it tells me this "certificarte error". Please how can i stop this from happening??
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
just hack ur phone, or sign ur apps
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by 212blaze(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
how do i hack it?? Easiest way please
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by mjay(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
212blaze:

how do i hack it?? Easiest way please

good question
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2010
get ur certificate from opda. . . . or send ur imei to my box and i.ll help u get ur cert. then u'll sign helloox with ur cert and key. . . which phone do u use? mayb u can use drakkarious
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by 212blaze(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
i use e71 and whats opda and drakarious??
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by Ty207: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
d same tin is happen 2 my e51 i cant instal most of d useful app.alway write app not support or certificate error. @mali pls help
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2010
just send ur imei number 2 me hopefully u'll recieve ur cert and key before 48hrs
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malone5923(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2010
Go to google and search for opda, the rest should be easy to figure out. Dont be so quick to give out your imei, savvy?
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by hooged: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2010
Pls i've register my imei at opda and i've got my cert and key on my phone. Bt aint know what to do. Kindly help malikahlaji and malone.
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malone5923(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2010
What do you mean "you know what to do"? You need to be specific bro, do you mean you cant find the app on your phone or cant install it?
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2010
u got 2 methods . . . selfsign ur apps or sign helloX and install then ur phone will be hacked
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by mjay(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2010
me too av got my certificate but at a loss as to wht to do, i use n96 i need to hack it
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
get helloox @ http://pearl.plunder.com/x/$DlYKkNSMUIs3-YKvsxSVMP64gthkijTT/122aed4542/?/hellOX_v2.03_Unsigned.rar
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by hooged: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2010
alhaj pls dat link to download helox is nt working any other place to download helox? im waiting
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by Ty207: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2010
go 2 sharemobile.ro search 4 hellox
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2010
hooged:

alhaj pls dat link to download helox is nt working any other place to download helox? im waiting
get it http://www.plunder.com/hellOX-2-03-Unsigned-download-122aed4542.htm
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by hooged: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
ahlaj. i've download' helo0x.pls wats next.
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
sign helloox with ur certificate and key. . . hope u no ow 2 sign apps
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by hooged: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
i try to sign helo0x on my phone and system but all effort end abbortive. pls can u do it for me? or is there anything i should do? cant wait fresh ahlaji.
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by shilohboy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
@all: y'all who are having probs with this should check my old thread "Phone Certificate" here in the Phones section. been away for long!!!
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2010
attach ur certificate and key. i'll help u sign it
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by Fiscabally(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2010
Pleeeease help me out,iv got my cert and key 4rm opda,and iv got hellox,freesigner and signsis on my nokia e70,but i dnt know how 2 sign d hellox so as to hack d phone.i check d cert wit xplore it brings a blank page,while d key brings some info and language i dnt understand.And i try uploading d cert and key here but to no avail.ejo egba mi o,what should i do now?
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
put them both in a folder then zip it. . . . change the extension from .zip to .mp3 then attach it. . . .
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by Fiscabally(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
malikalhaj:

put them both in a folder then zip it. . . . change the extension from .zip to .mp3 then attach it. . . .

Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by malikalhaj: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
Fiscabally i think u gat a problem with your cert and key cos its not signing. . . try 2 request 4 anoda
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by mezielo: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2010
pls desame ting happened to me, how can i stop it? My email add is chize4real2005@yahoo.Com
Re: "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! by hordexex(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2010
The easy and uncomplicated method you guys can use is by ;

Certificate Error
Go to “App. Mgr.”, press “Options”, press “Settings”, make sure “Software installation” is set to “All”, and “Online certif. check” is set to “Off”.

Expired Certificate
If you encounter Expired Certificate error during installation on to your Nokia phone, please set your mobile phone date back 1 year before you install your theme. Set the date back after installation.
Example the year is 2010, change it to 2008.

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 / Check Out The New Nokia 1 Smartphone That Cost Just N30,000 / How To Get Free Data On Airtel Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.