Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (39002 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by adedammy007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
Give me 5 reasons why i should take my gifts to the doctor when I've already paid him millionsto save my life..
because if you die, he ll still has your money. That's y it's money before operation.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by chineduemmao: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I'm yet to hear his position on Fulani herdsmen madness. If you are going to condemn you condemn all forms of evil.
oga mi add ur blog name to ur signature na cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
chineduemmao:
oga mi add ur blog name to ur signature na cheesy
Lol. See advice. Thank you but why do you think I should do that? I don't mean any harm.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
All I know is that daddy freeze can never stop the gospel. People who are more intelligent, devilish, handsome than him in the past failed because Jesus Christ cannot be defeated or stopped. Just let's watch what his end would be.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by debolayinka(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Which biblical principles told you that giving money to your pastor is the same as giving money to God?

Go and join your #proudlysheeple crew.

Bros, no be your money, and faithful tithers ain't complaining, so wetin be una own self?

Why am I even arguing with someone who's anti-biblical?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Timex139(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
ode, se doctors no dey collect their bills ni abi person no dey die for doctors hand, na God dey cure now even the doctors do say dat, #antichrist
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by richardddon: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lols, @Sapiosexual, DaddyFreeze is only a Bible teacher not an economic analyst, everyone condemns the killing by the herds men, what more do you wish to hear? He is equipped with his knowledge of the Bible to attack the church and defend his position, that's why he does that. People should do what they know they're ready for.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by richardddon: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
All I know is that daddy freeze can never stop the gospel. People who are more intelligent, devilish, handsome than him in the past failed because Jesus Christ cannot be defeated or stopped. Just let's watch what his end would be.

Preaching against tithing is not an attempt to stop the gospel. Lols. @Timi You need to travel to the western and eastern countries and see how things are done. As far as I'm concerned, I don't tithe, and I will never tithe to a pastoe. I'd rather support the needy around me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Next2Bezee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
debolayinka:

Bros, no be your money, and faithful tithers ain't complaining, so wetin be una own self?

Why am I even arguing with someone who's anti-biblical?

Lol keep deceiving yourself.

The real Christians have rejected sheeples like you.

If u like carry your money and roast corn, e no concern me. Which time i mention your money? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Next2Bezee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Igba123:
oh! Dat's more dan ur opinion but level. No insult bro. I belong to d fools for Jesus and do not believe I'm giving to my pastor and being a foolish follower has profited some of us more dan judging spiritual things by feeble sense. Maybe u'll accept my advice, stop judging spiritual things by ur feeble sense cos d foolishness of God is wiser dan men.

This is the excuse you use to make yourself when you blaspheme against God and call his name in vain. It is the same excuse your scam pastors use to make themselves feel better about exploiting ignorant sheeples like yourself...spiritual meaning.

If you like, keep twisting the things of God and saying that it's the spirit thar told you. Na una go hear am in the end.

You can fool yourselves but you cannot fool God, because the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Temysteve(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Quite true.

In fact, you would find some belittling the importance of medical practicioners.

Crazy backward society.
shhhh! Even doctors do aknowledge God when they treated patient and you don't even knw if the pastor has been on fasting and prayer to avert any evil forthcoming. So shut up if you dnt av any reasonable thing to say or better still follow ur sheeple leader.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by geemarock: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Freeze why
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by GavelSlam: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Temysteve:
shhhh! Even doctors do aknowledge God when they treated patient and you don't even knw if the pastor has been on fasting and prayer to avert any evil forthcoming. So shut up if you dnt av any reasonable thing to say or better follow ur sheeple leadership.

What do I do with your kind?

Being boldly ignorant is a crime to humanity because your kind take actions akin to " Fulani Herdsmen", hardly thinking things through.

The healing of a human being is a science.

If you think it isn't, next time you fall Ill, no matter what anybody tells you, insist on praying and praying for it alone.

Give us the testimony.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Temysteve(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

What do I do with your kind?

Being boldly ignorant is a crime to humanity because your kind take actions akin to " Fulani Herdsmen", hardly thinking things through.

The healing of a human being is a science.

If you think it isn't, next time you fall Ill, no matter what anybody tells you, insist on praying and praying for it alone.

Give us the testimony.
Yes! Dnt need to talk much but if you have FAITH you'll be healed without any medication.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by GavelSlam: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Temysteve:
Yes! Dnt need to talk much but if you have FAITH you'll be healed without any medication.

grin

Even the Oyedepos get medical treatment.

Are they lacking faith too?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Next2Bezee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Temysteve:
shhhh! Even doctors do aknowledge God when they treated patient and you don't even knw if the pastor has been on fasting and prayer to avert any evil forthcoming. So shut up if you dnt av any reasonable thing to say or better still follow ur sheeple leader.

So God favors the prayer and fasting of pastors more than anyone else? Do you see yourself?? Why not go and start giving everyone that prayed for a sick patient money then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Temysteve(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin
Even the Oyedepos get medical treatment.
Are they lacking faith too?
as a believer you faith should speak more for you. You'll keep spending if you dnt ask for Gods healing.
The oyedepos do go for medical treatment but not that their lives depend on it.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by tete7000(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Daddy freeze is no longer a Christian. Quote me anywhere.

Has he ever been one? What fruit does he bear? By their fruits, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by GavelSlam: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Temysteve:
as a believer you faith should speak more for you. You'll keep spending if you dnt ask for Gods healing.
The oyedepos do go for medical treatment but not that their lives depend on it.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Next2Bezee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin

The statement shock me sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by chineduemmao: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. See advice. Thank you but why do you think I should do that? I don't mean any harm.
if you dont think its important for your traffic forget it.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
chineduemmao:
if you dont think its important for your traffic forget it.
So, how do you know I blog?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Igba123: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Next2Bezee:

This is the excuse you use to make yourself when you blaspheme against God and call his name in vain. It is the same excuse your scam pastors use to make themselves feel better about exploiting ignorant sheeples like yourself...spiritual meaning.

If you like, keep twisting the things of God and saying that it's the spirit thar told you. Na una go hear am in the end.

You can fool yourselves but you cannot fool God, because the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom.
u hv a very big problem. I never expected u to continue. I said I'm a fool here, although I don't expect u to understand. By d way I never said d spirit told me rather I lack ur sophiscated wisdom when it is a matter conviction. However I do not envy u.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by GavelSlam: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Next2Bezee:

The statement shock me sef grin grin

Can you beat that?

We are in trouble in this country.

These are people we come across daily.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Next2Bezee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Igba123:
u hv a very big problem. I never expected u to continue. I said I'm a fool here, although I don't expect u to understand. By d way I never said d spirit told me rather I lack ur sophiscated wisdom when it is a matter conviction. However I do not envy u.

Like i said, whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by laudate: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
Quite true.

In fact, you would find some belittling the importance of medical practicioners.

Crazy backward society.
What is this Freeze talking about again? shocked The doctors who spend hours in the theatre to save lives, are they doing it for free? No!! Many of them have collected money upfront. Long before the procedure began, sef. Go to the hospitals and see patients on the waiting list for operations or surgical procedures, which they have not been able to undertake simply because they lack money or the financial resources to do so. sad

Even public hospitals are not left out. Doctors are rendering services for which their hospitals have been paid. Simple. So which one is gift again?

The number of doctors that would carry out an operation on credit, or offer medical treatment without taking a kobo are less than 1% in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by aderemitosin8(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
your mouth will soon close up in prison, ask aunty Kemi,
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by laudate: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
Give me 5 reasons why i should take my gifts to the doctor when I've already paid him millions to save my life..
Thank you, o! shocked I no know say you sef see am! Doctors that will not touch you to perform any operation, until you have paid in full. If it is a public hospital, you will pay for everything, not just the medication, but also the cotton wool and bedsheets, sef.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by laudate: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
designVATExcel:
Disappointed in Craze crown to say the least, and to think i use to / still kinda like his comic skits.

No doctor performs any surgery for FREE, last time i check they get a FAT paycheck.
Rubbish.
Exactly. I wish I could dash you 1,000 likes for this post!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
jidxin:
the mad man has been unleashed again.....ok. but doctors are being paid for their work na, so gift is just complimentary and besides thje best doctor could perform a very simple operation and not be successful evn docs acknowledges d fact that they only do d needful but God is d healer so......PAY YOUR DOCTORS AND OFFER GIFTS TO UR PASTORS.

""Offer gifts to ur pastor"" for wht exactly?

The pastor obviously couldn't heal u, that's why u went for a surgery in the first place.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2018
Temysteve:

So why do millions of Christians die every year from illnesses?

The last time u had Malaria symptoms, U didn't go to ur pastor for prayers, U rushed/sent someone to rush to the nearest chemist n bought coartem n drank it. gringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by TheMystic: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.

Point is the pastor and his fake prayers save no life. If their prayers have merit, why go to the doctor and not the pastor?

Try the pastor and prayers and not the doctor...
You'll be very dead! Including the prayinyhyhg pastor that you go give your sh!t to ignorantly weeklly and more deceiving yourself like God needs a farthing from you to litter His kingdom roads.

Yawa brains!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.