Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark (1667 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video / Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Disclaimer:
I know that there are so many content copiers on Nairaland, especially the so called bloggers who will copy and can not even give little credits to the content creator. I beg you, please don't copy my content. It cost me money, time and energy to come up with a review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgeHkS03ME

Hello Guys, here is the Unboxing Review of the Tecno Camon CM (CMore).

If you prefer reading, I had also written a very short hands-on impression about the device. It a bit more detailed than the video though. So read it https://www.droidafrica.net/tecno-camon-cm-cmore-unboxing-review-antutu-benchmark/

I'm currently working on the full review, so if there is a particular thing you wanna see in the full review, let me hear it. Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by mhisbliss(f): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
come up with a written review please especially camera features, support for glo4g, multitasking, notifications, fingerprint scanner, battery, processor and screen clarity when compared to cx, I'm finding it hard choosing between the two and don't forget to support it with pictures, I can't come and be streaming review video on youtube with mtn data in this buhari economy

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
come up with a written review please especially camera features, support for glo4g, multitasking, notifications, fingerprint scanner, battery, processor and screen clarity when compared to cx, I'm finding it hard choosing between the two and don't forget to support it with pictures, I can't come and be streaming review video on youtube with mtn data in this buhari economy
I understand. For the video above, I also did a written review here https://www.droidafrica.net/tecno-camon-cm-cmore-unboxing-review-antutu-benchmark/

Anyway, the full review will have all you have mentioned
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by mhisbliss(f): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
talk2ekpa:

I understand. For the video above, I also did a written review here https://www.droidafrica.net/tecno-camon-cm-cmore-unboxing-review-antutu-benchmark/

Anyway, the full review will have all you have mentioned
cool, please make it as detailed and long as possible and give a thorough review of the camera features, and I'd appreciate the mention, lemme go and read the review cool
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by henry007(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is the disclaimer?
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
henry007:
What is the disclaimer?
Henry, you of all people should know what the disclaimer is for grin, except if you mean something else
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by bobo65(m): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Shame on tecno
This phone is an exact copy of oukitel c8
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2018
bobo65:
Shame on tecno
Phone makers have been copying each other long long time ago.... Especially phones in the midrange market. However, the difference is how you are able to make your copy a special copy. I'm sure that even if the Camon CMore looks like any other phone out there in some ways, they should be differences in other ways too.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by bamac(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for the thread Op. A jumia sales consultant is here in case you want to order. Kindly check signature.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
cool, please make it as detailed and long as possible and give a thorough review of the camera features, and I'd appreciate the mention, lemme go and read the review cool

The review is now online:

https://www.droidafrica.net/tecno-camon-cm-cmore-tecno-camon-i-full-review/
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by saxby(f): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2018
no way,this camon cm is way better
bobo65:
Shame on tecno
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Ennyholar:

Beautiful
Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy Or Use This Android Phone With 5 Batteries? / Super Master 1000VA Stabiliser / Deal: Brand New Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro 6/128gb (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.