Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23389 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by adeiza4u(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Please the time is OK for many us. Some of us will be having lectures till past 6pm.
Cc:Odunharry, and Richiez please note this.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2018
franklinfresh7 not Franklinfresh7 ..385
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2018
AlphaMaximus:
Please help me remove my email from the earlier thread. On page 22, time 2:05pm. @Odunharry
You can edit it and remove yourself
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2018
If your name appears twice no need to worry..
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by dauddy97(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2018
What time will pre test come up
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2018
This sample test can be done either using your phone or a laptop. The purpose of this sample test is to enable you all find the right device, internet network and area that will be most suitable for you to take the test.

The test can be done severally within the time frame. You can test different browsers, areas you think there is a very good network reception.

Please ensure you charge your mobile device or laptop if you are having a very low battery.

It's also adviceable you use chrome or ucweb or Firefox browser or even your own phone browser.
This is a sample test and not the real test for now

All the best.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2018
olalekan9320:
please can I know the reason I wasn't shortlisted.

I'm seeing your name on 282.

Please next time check very well.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olalekan9320(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by MAIZAMANI(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Are the questions both objectives and subjective
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Davedgr8(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2018
MAIZAMANI:
Are the questions both objectives and subjective
I believe the sample test is meant to gv an overview of how d real test is going to look like. So, chill nd await for d sample test..
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
The link for sample test will be sent to your mails soon.

Please check your inbox and spam folders. If you didn't get any mail, let us know.

All the best
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Davedgr8(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
dauddy97:
What time will pre test come up
nawa oh.. See questn ahbeg..(bros, check intruction no.2)
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
It's 12noon and I'm yet to receive any mail as par the sample test..

I hope I'm not alone.. How many people have received the mail here??
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
I just I'm part of the winners of this quiz
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
@Richiez and Odunharry.

Please most cyber cafes will not be open between 7pm and 8pm.
Please could you please adjust the time to like 5Pm to 6pm?
My phone goes off if I try to browse between 7Pm and 10Pm.

Students may still be in lecture room till 6pm. The test is accessible on the phone, so we advise that you fully charge the battery of your phone before the test. The reason why we chose 7 to 8pm is to enable students be done with their lectures. The reason why there is a sample online test which will not be graded is to enable all candidates run the test several times within the open period in order to find the most suitable area, device and network to take the test..So, take your time, and figure out a way around this challenge. Thanks for your understanding..cheers!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
The link to the sample online test has been sent to your mails as scheduled. Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don't find it in your main box. Those who did not receive the mail should inform us here on this thread so that we can do all corrections before the real test. (NOTE: this is very important)
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:
The link to the sample online test has been sent to your mails as scheduled. Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don't find it in your main box. Those who did not receive the mail should inform us here on this thread so that we can do all corrections before the real test. (NOTE: this is very important)
NOT YET RECEIVED SIR.. I just checked my mail now and spam folder too, it's not there
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
adeiza4u:
I greet you moderators for this nice enterprise. Please would it be save for us to use smartphone's Firefox, or Google Chrome browser for all the tests? I am asking this because some of us wouldn't have access to systems.
Cc:Odunharry, Richiez

It is accessible on smartphones...you have nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, you should use the sample test period to figure out what works best for you. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by MAIZAMANI(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

It is accessible on smartphones...you have nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, you should use the sample test period to figure out what works best for you. Cheers!
Not yet received
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by jbtobsyn(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:
Have not seen any mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Orezy5(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

I haven't received a mail yet
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:
Not yet received.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by engrjosefz(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
No mail received yet
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by quickberry(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
I've not received any mail o

cc Richiez
Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ayodijex(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

not yet received too
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Refresh and check again if you have not seen any mail. . Those who have seen should also inform us
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

I have checked and couldn't find the mail.

please do something asap

Note: my email is dariagbon@gmail.com

Cc:

Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Akby(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:

Yet to receive the mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seems nobody has received the mail here
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by AmazingAngel(f): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
I didn't get the mail
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by IamGoke(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
Refresh and check again if you have not seen any mail.
. Those who have seen should also inform us

I haven't seen any mail. .

adegoke.lukmon@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks / Unilorin: 7 Months In A Semester, The Fall Of A Stable Calendar !!! / University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.