Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23224 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by quickberry(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
I just received the link.....check ur mails guys
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by DrIkB: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
I haven't gotten any mail, I am number 11 on the list
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Twaci:
Good afternoon, I'm yet to get the sample test.

the hustle is real grin grin Twaci you too dey find free 100k.. tongue
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ERCROSS(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm yet to receive any mail...
I am no 56 on the list
cc: Odunharry , Richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
No mail yet

CCTV. Richiez, odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Vanmatrix(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
cc: Richiez. have not received anything ooo. my email again is. progressskukid@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Twaci(f): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Japhet04:
the hustle is real grin grin Twaci you too dey find free 100k.. tongue
Oh I could drop out of the competition if only you can afford to send the said amount to me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by salvationproject(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
No. 113 - salvationproject but I have not receive any email yet for sample test link.
My email is josephisomamode@gmail.com.
Thanks.
cc: richiez

cc: odunharry.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Lontrra: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have received mine
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by quickberry(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by suregalluv(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
The link for sample test will be sent to your mails soon.

Please check your inbox and spam folders. If you didn't get any mail, let us know.

All the best
I haven't gotten any mail and it isn't in my spam folder
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Twaci(f): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Received

@odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by headboiy: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Please check your inbox and spam folders. If you didn't get any mail, let us know.

All the best

Good afternoon, I haven't gotten a mail.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Twaci:
Oh I could drop out of the competition if only you can afford to send the said amount to me smiley
okay then, quote or pm your account number to me, so that I can help your life with a considerable token ..
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by suregalluv(f): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
suregalluv:

I haven't gotten any mail and it isn't in my spam folder
Sylvie4442@gmail.com
Received
Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Prenom: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by osram(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
Check the list once again.
If there's an error call my attention or Richiez and tell us the number so we can correct.

Don't quote this post so other people won't be getting unnecessary mentions..
Thanks.
pls sir av nt seen mail yet m number 221 on d list my email is linusv49@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ogunholla(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:
The link to the sample online test has been sent to your mails as scheduled. Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don't find it in your main box. Those who did not receive the mail should inform us here on this thread so that we can do all corrections before the real test. (NOTE: this is very important)
Please I have not received any mail yet, help rectify it on time. Thank you.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Not received yet, japhetpeter57@gmail.com
Richiez, odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Mznaett: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:
Mails will be send again

Sorry for any inconvenience. Once you get the mail just attempt the sample test.
You can try as many times as possible. Please use the browser, location and network that is best for you so there won't be issue on the D day.

No mail sent sad
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by PETERSHOR(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by timay(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
I've not received any email yet
cc Richiez Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by engrjosefz(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
No mail yet... Engr.josefz@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
I've received the mail.. Thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ndat(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
My experience today during sample test was bad network, etisalat precisely.
I pray it shouldn't happen during the real test....though I finished successfully
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by bmlsbmls: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:
The link to the sample online test has been sent to your mails as scheduled. Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don't find it in your main box. Those who did not receive the mail should inform us here on this thread so that we can do all corrections before the real test. (NOTE: this is very important)
i haven't received any mail...email is oyetundeifeoluwa@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by bmlsbmls: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

All the best
i haven't received any mail..my email is oyetundeifeoluwa@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
May the real questions be this easy. Amen. grin
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
ndat:
My experience today during sample test was bad network, etisalat precisely.
I pray it shouldn't happen during the real test....though I finished successfully
Etisalat? Maybe it's the area you were. Explore other places.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by adeiza4u(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oga Richiez and Odunharry, No mail yet o. I don refreshed tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

FUTO Undergraduate Attempts Suicide By Jumping Into River / Would You Score Your Students 39 And 69 Or Would You Add 1 To The Score? / No Student’ll Graduate From Uniabuja Without Having A Registered Company – VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.