Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (45112 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by Ayomide2614: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Part of the rent?? How's that the child's business ? There's nothing amazing about this phewwww!!! Every one just want to trend by force smhundecided
you're just one frustrated human being
you wish your poor mum did the same right
p
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Part of the rent?? How's that the child's business ? There's nothing amazing about this phewwww!!! Every one just want to trend by force smhundecided
your brain sef
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
...to even get sense dey hard u...u no see d part wen d woman say she dey save five dolls weekly for d baby...i sure say if Dem save five kobo for u wen u small u for get sense pass like this
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by KingSango(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:

Not only that but the mother has the child throwing up the V Freemason Illuminati sign. That's how come its receiving so much trend because the mother is signaling to all the other African Americans involved in the cult on social media. You have to know these people dirty secrets. African people are not poor because they don't save, its because when they do save, something happens to cause them to spend their savings. No one can predict a child getting sick, their car breaking down, the only transportation they have to make to their slave job. grin I have studied economics from the classical sources and all poor people, which includes African Americans only manage to save %5 of their incomes. Then something unfortunate happens as with life that causes them to spend from that savings. White Supremacy makes sure that African people experience misfortune all the time because we are under spiritual attack via spiritual warfare and we aren't wise to how combat it. Our liberation has nothing to do with abundance and wealth alone we must expose the illusions too!

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by ojlifa: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
i am very sure your parents were not Nigerians.if not you would have known that no other parent anywhere in the world teachers more moral to their children like the Nigerian Parent .her parent is dashing her money then taking it back i wonder what moral that is.in Nigeria your parent would make you earn that money open pigi bank for you while they take the rent

Rachelsblog:
A Georgia mom is earning high praise on social media after she made a post on how she makes her 5yr old daughter to pay part of their rent, in other to teach her the value of money.

According to Essence Evans everyday she gives the little girl $7 and collects 5dollars back, which she saves in the girl's account, so that when she turns 18 she can start her life of her own, how nice, How many Nigerian parents can do this?

see her post which has since gotten over 220,000 likes, 300k shares below!!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/proud-mom-reveals-how-she-makes-her-5yr.html

Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by dnawah(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A Georgia mom is earning high praise on social media after she made a post on how she makes her 5yr old daughter to pay part of their rent, in other to teach her the value of money.

According to Essence Evans everyday she gives the little girl $7 and collects 5dollars back, which she saves in the girl's account, so that when she turns 18 she can start her life of her own, how nice, How many Nigerian parents can do this?

see her post which has since gotten over 220,000 likes, 300k shares below!!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/proud-mom-reveals-how-she-makes-her-5yr.html

she No try at all, why she No save small beauty 4 her too?
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Electricity bill.water bill.house bill.cable bill.
I wonder if they pay these bills everyday. Cos that's an excuse most yankee people give.in naija here, everything is free
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by ICEMAN(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Another African american single mother. They are so insecure that they always have to show what they are doing on social media so as to gain validation from the public. What she probably may not be telling you which is the case with most black american women is that she is a single mother, was dumped by the father, is on government assistance, smokes weed consistently, swings both ways sexually. This is the case with 75% of African american women.Anyone who has met them knows what I am saying. That's why when I see Naija chicks trying to be american it makes me laugh. You are trying to copy people that you are better than.

1 Like

Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Ok, cheesy... May your son grow up to be the fine young man you are grooming him to be... thanks cheesy
Amen thank you
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
For those of you criticizing this, please post something better or more challenging for all to learn.
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by satowind(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
must u be jealous
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by loomer: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
amani63:
how will you expect 20th century parents to save for you
Is it possible

That's why na savings account she put am
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by marylandcakes: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

Not only that but the mother has the child throwing up the V Freemason Illuminati sign. That's how come its receiving so much trend because the mother is signaling to all the other African Americans involved in the cult on social media. You have to know these people dirty secrets. African people are not poor because they don't save, its because when they do save, something happens to cause them to spend their savings. No one can predict a child getting sick, their car breaking down, the only transportation they have to make to their slave job. grin I have studied economics from the classical sources and all poor people, which includes African Americans only manage to save %5 of their incomes. Then something unfortunate happens as with life that causes them to spend from that savings. White Supremacy makes sure that African people experience misfortune all the time because we are under spiritual attack via spiritual warfare and we aren't wise to how combat it. Our liberation has nothing to do with abundance and wealth alone we must expose the illusions too!

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

That’s why you take out insurance for life’s unforeseen circumstances. I mean in a developed world. In a not so developed world . You have an emergency fund. At the end of the day it’s all about self discipline that’s what this mum is trying to teach her kid.
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
issa good something wish my parents had done so i for done get staking power to play bet itoto
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Read the post very well again!

If u don't understand English well, ask your yard person to help u out. ..,
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by KingSango(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
marylandcakes:

That’s why you take out insurance for life’s unforeseen circumstances. I mean in a developed world. In a not so developed world . You have an emergency fund. At the end of the day it’s all about self discipline that’s what this mum is trying to teach her kid.

Its one sided, Her message is one sided. That was the issue with so many African movements they are one sided, one dimensional.

You can save all you want but if something happens like a family member gets sick and it costs millions of Naira then there goes your savings. This is not a practical way out for many of our people who face day to day issues plus emergencies, true its a simple solution but not wholistic. We are turning a blind eye to the illusions that exists. The many of our people who are apart of this evil system and selfishly fight for the status quo.

Look at it like this. If 100,000 citizens in one of the 36 Nigerian states gave 2500N per month towards capital investment we wouldn't need to fight over politics and who gets elected because we would be supporting our own development of infrastructure. One single family alone coming out of poverty will not change the bleak reality of living in an African community with the majority of the people impoverished. If you are rich your home will be broken into, you will be robbed by armed robbers, members of the community will join evil cults, your children will live well but all their friends and family will remain poor. This is the truth of what this lady is projecting to the world of African people. We are not destroying the illusions so until we destroy the illusions all ideas of abundance and wealth will only serve to create economic disparities not strong communities. Destroy the illusions as well as focus upon abundance and prosperity values. Sango carries the double axe for two reasons, Sango is the Baba of Ibeji, twins are duality. We must fight on two fronts to change our communities. We must fight and destroy the illusions of White Supremacy and we must focus upon abundance and wealth values. There's no one side its all sides or nothing.

Destroy the Illusions:
www.theriseofsodom..com

Build abundance and prosperity:

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by marylandcakes: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

Its one sided, Her message is one sided. That was the issue with so many African movements they are one sided, one dimensional.

You can save all you want but if something happens like a family member gets sick and it costs millions of Naira then there goes your savings. This is not a practical way out for many of our people who face day to day issues plus emergencies, true its a simple solution but not wholistic. We are turning a blind eye to the illusions that exists. The many of our people who are apart of this evil system and selfishly fight for the status quo.

Look at it like this. If 100,000 citizens in one of the 36 Nigerian states gave 2500N per month towards capital investment we wouldn't need to fight over politics and who gets elected because we would be supporting our own development of infrastructure. One single family alone coming out of poverty will not change the bleak reality of living in an African community with the majority of the people impoverished. If you are rich your home will be broken into, you will be robbed by armed robbers, members of the community will join evil cults, your children will live well but all their friends and family will remain poor. This is the truth of what this lady is projecting to the world of African people. We are not destroying the illusions so until we destroy the illusions all ideas of abundance and wealth will only serve to create economic disparities not strong communities. Destroy the illusions as well as focus upon abundance and prosperity values. Sango carries the double axe for two reasons, Sango is the Baba of Ibeji, twins are duality. We must fight on two fronts to change our communities. We must fight and destroy the illusions of White Supremacy and we must focus upon abundance and wealth values. There's no one side its all sides or nothing.

Destroy the Illusions:
www.theriseofsodom..com

Build abundance and prosperity:

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

White supremist claim that Africans are incapable of ruling themselves because of their greed and myopic thinking. Several African rulers are proving them right. Instead of being practical they spend hours in the church that the white man brain washed them into and give their earnings to their pastor who they treat like a mini God.
The bottom line is Africans are not practical, they are good at talking the talk, spending time and money on seminars bullsh*ting each other., but when it comes down to doing they are too lazy and will look for any excuse in the book.
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by KingSango(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
marylandcakes:

White supremist claim that Africans are incapable of ruling themselves because of their greed and myopic thinking. Several African rulers are proving them right. Instead of being practical they spend hours in the church that the white man brain washed them into and give their earnings to their pastor who they treat like a mini God.
The bottom line is Africans are not practical, they are good at talking the talk, spending time and money on seminars bullsh*ting each other., but when it comes down to doing they are too lazy and will look for any excuse in the book.

Those leaders are of the people and all of the people are affected with this mentality not just the leaders. My message stays the same. Changing our reality requires destroying the illusions and focusing upon abundance and wealth. We must do both in order to achieve victory over the current reality. Lifting one family out of poverty doesn't change the reality, it creates disparity, that disparity will attract envy, greed, jealousy, anger, bitterness, and war within the community. But isn't that the reality of African people everywhere? What I say I stand firm upon. I think not just believe. Changing Nigeria will require a large portion of the society to give a small amount of money towards one pot to fuel capital investment. Fighting over who gets elected with not change Nigeria, no matter who gets elected. Fighting over religion will not change Nigeria. Fighting over ethnicity will not change Nigeria. Slick money management of a few smart people who want to get rich will not change Nigeria. The methods I laid out will change Nigeria and all of the African world. I stand firm in what I know. I speak as an ancestor who has already lived in golden times and am showing you how to create such a golden time. Sango only speaks once and never again.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Read the post very well again!

If u don't understand English well, ask your yard person to help u out. ..,
since when has it become a crime to have a different orientation about something undecided

1 Like

Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
satowind:
must u be jealous
did you sense any sign of jealousy in my post. ..??
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by davidif: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Keneking:
Igbo children are doing very well

She is not 9gno, she is American!!! Gosh, you people are so 8nsecure that you claim everything.
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by ola12(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol, my parents dint evn give me allowance at all wen growing up..Kudos to d mum tho
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
KingSango:

sorry what's this about?

Ase

Love Sango

www.theriseofsodom..com

[/quote]
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by satowind(m): 12:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Yeah
Berlyn1:
did you sense any sign of jealousy in my post. ..??
Re: Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 20, 2018
The kid will be a m/billionaire dome day smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / What Has The Lockdown Opened Your Eyes To? / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.